Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

A Civic hit into a MYVI and yet he didn't stop, Dumb enough,the MYVI didn't chase either

views

Garfie
post Jan 30 2007, 10:23 PM

= Teh Retired Buaya Master =
3,951 posts

lol TS u should stop and help the gurl mah...
maybe got another densha otaku in making
lol

laugh.gif
TSpcdoctor_my
post Jan 30 2007, 11:39 PM

Shift Xtreme
800 posts

QUOTE(vexus @ Jan 30 2007, 07:47 PM)
y don't u chase that civic. hehehehe
You want me to make another accident ar...I also 2nd lane..how to turn into 3rd lane and U-turn.
Today some buggar Van think he owns the road,I have the right of way to go straight, he go turn right into the junction illegally, using 2nd lane.. vmad.gif
gkl83
post Jan 30 2007, 11:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,377 posts

QUOTE(pcdoctor_my @ Jan 30 2007, 11:39 PM)
Today some buggar Van think he owns the road,I have the right of way to go straight, he go turn right into the junction illegally, using 2nd lane.. vmad.gif

is bcos their van not owned by them...
banged? pls call to their office for more information... tongue.gif
pillage2001
post Jan 31 2007, 01:08 AM

Regular
1,894 posts

What are the chances the myvi can chase the civic???
gkl83
post Jan 31 2007, 07:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,377 posts

QUOTE(pillage2001 @ Jan 31 2007, 01:08 AM)
What are the chances the myvi can chase the civic???

if in city area, can chase civic for car plate number at least... if the civic dumb enough stop at the traffic light or stuck in traffic jam
if in highway, sure myvi eat it's dust...

but 1.7cc doesnt means higher output on wheel, civic's weight is heavier than myvi, tat why heavier car have higher cc; lighter car have lower cc... civic need higher cc to push heavy body... if using the pickup to chase, i think civic and myvi maybe on par... if concern on top speed to chase, sure myvi not able to chase...

This post has been edited by gkl83: Jan 31 2007, 07:41 AM
kb2005
post Jan 31 2007, 08:04 AM

Yahoo!
All Stars
17,379 posts

QUOTE(pcdoctor_my @ Jan 30 2007, 06:40 PM)
Today, I saw a Silver Civic, which was on the 2nd lane of a red light and 2nd car behind the traffic light, and he already put his right turn signal.His car angle was already facing towards the 3rd lane.
The Greenish Apple MYVI, was the first car, on the 3rd lane, at the traffic lights.

As the lights turn green, the Civic turned into the MYVI's direction,U-TURN and..SCRRRUUB... the MYVI's front, left side bumper, with his rear-right bumper.(I can even see the Civic's car pushing the MYVI slightly) 
For a moment, I saw a few deep scratches on the new MYVI,and some red lines on it too. 

The Honda CIvic,which U-turned, just continue to sped off.Hit and Run  vmad.gif 
Oddly, the MYVI just did not move an inch after that (or even chase the buggar) and I could see the MYVI (at my rear mirror) still not moving at all at the "green light" .Nobody honk at the MYVI despite the MYVI has the green light to GO.

What the heck is going on?? Why didn't the MYVI give chase to that oxymoron or that Civic didn't had the courteous to pull over.
Is it new Civic ? Any pic ? biggrin.gif

zeist
post Jan 31 2007, 08:20 AM

Mivec 1800cc
All Stars
15,182 posts

QUOTE(pcdoctor_my @ Jan 30 2007, 06:40 PM)
Today, I saw a Silver Civic, which was on the 2nd lane of a red light and 2nd car behind the traffic light, and he already put his right turn signal.His car angle was already facing towards the 3rd lane.
The Greenish Apple MYVI, was the first car, on the 3rd lane, at the traffic lights.

As the lights turn green, the Civic turned into the MYVI's direction,U-TURN and..SCRRRUUB... the MYVI's front, left side bumper, with his rear-right bumper.(I can even see the Civic's car pushing the MYVI slightly) 
For a moment, I saw a few deep scratches on the new MYVI,and some red lines on it too. 

The Honda CIvic,which U-turned, just continue to sped off.Hit and Run  vmad.gif 
Oddly, the MYVI just did not move an inch after that (or even chase the buggar) and I could see the MYVI (at my rear mirror) still not moving at all at the "green light" .Nobody honk at the MYVI despite the MYVI has the green light to GO.

What the heck is going on?? Why didn't the MYVI give chase to that oxymoron or that Civic didn't had the courteous to pull over.
Lady driver inside? If you can remember the no. plate, just let the driver know.

naith
post Jan 31 2007, 08:20 AM

Getting Started
158 posts

QUOTE(ralf @ Jan 30 2007, 10:16 PM)
i always tell anyone for such case,if the drive sped off quickly, no point chasing....

Just remember the no.plate, car model&type, colour..that's it. Go to police station and made a report.
I thought only need no. plate. Car model and type also need?
Ken
post Jan 31 2007, 08:30 AM

Immigrants @ Jewish
4,457 posts

if u go report, the polis see minor scratch(for the police at least), the police will just say 'tak apalah adik...' so, it's all about bad luck...
ltw82
post Jan 31 2007, 08:57 AM

Regular
1,166 posts

vmad.gif
this kinda stupid driver need to report... dont let them run around the traffic...
if got plate number sure that fella kena saman...

if the cops wanna take it easy then it up to them...
becuz sooner or later if the same plat keep appearing at the station means it will be black listed... sleep.gif
igor_is300
post Jan 31 2007, 09:41 AM

Cheesy & Corny
2,728 posts

Can't you guys realised what happened to our community now ? I am a frequent user of MRR2 and everyday got at least one accident happen in the morning and evening. I think pariah drivers don't deserve to drive at all.
pillage2001
post Jan 31 2007, 10:17 AM

Regular
1,894 posts

QUOTE(gkl83 @ Jan 31 2007, 07:35 AM)
if in city area, can chase civic for car plate number at least... if the civic dumb enough stop at the traffic light or stuck in traffic jam
if in highway, sure myvi eat it's dust...

but 1.7cc doesnt means higher output on wheel, civic's weight is heavier than myvi, tat why heavier car have higher cc; lighter car have lower cc... civic need higher cc to push heavy body... if using the pickup to chase, i think civic and myvi maybe on par... if concern on top speed to chase, sure myvi not able to chase...
Girl + myvi. Doubt she would be able to do that after seeing the civic knocking her. smile.gif
TSpcdoctor_my
post Jan 31 2007, 11:44 AM

Shift Xtreme
800 posts

QUOTE(igor_is300 @ Jan 31 2007, 09:41 AM)
Can't you guys realised what happened to our community now ? I am a frequent user of MRR2 and everyday got at least one accident happen in the morning and evening. I think pariah drivers don't deserve to drive at all.
Just listen to Precilla Patrick reporting the accidents "along Jalan" everday..and it becomes an everyday affair.
Even if it isnt raining, still have accidents doh.gif

tester1979
post Jan 31 2007, 11:54 AM

*** O.M.G ***
1,317 posts

apart from reporting to police, victim can also report to JPJ using this link:-

http://202.190.64.96/v5/index.php?option=c...forms&Itemid=22
gsuave
post Feb 5 2007, 10:45 AM

Getting Started
165 posts

By the way to one one who use, oxymoron, do you know the meaning of this word?
Lord_darkslide
post Feb 5 2007, 01:16 PM

On my way
537 posts

from my friend experinece...

just happen like the thread starter told.. the story is kinda same but have a different ending...

ok long story short.....my friend exp goes like this....a myvi is not in fault.. but got bangged by a satria...the satria speed off about 100m away from main road... the myvi driver chase... he stops behind the satria... he goes out.. the myvi driver so furios....trying to show his temper...myvi driver is big, tall and has muscle all over...hehehe looks like the satria gonna get a hell of a beating..... then the satria driver and co-driver (myvi alone) came out... look calm..

THEN..

the satria driver whipped out a parang... the the co-driver get into the my vi and speed...the staria driver... get back inside his satria and speed of too.... 1 car jacking case is added to the statistic.. the passer by just can look and call the police only...

in the thread starter case/story.. the myvi owner action not to give chase is DAMN BRILLIANT.... at least mebbe he/she got the plate nunmber edi... or other witness please help he/she/... not say the myv onwer dumb or sumthing...

sumtime... u think u r so smart ...so strong...
then again there are always sum ppl smarter/stronger
jamik
post Feb 5 2007, 03:07 PM

Vrooommmm
679 posts

that gurl might shocked maa, o juz wana wait abang trafic take pic for insurans claim...
ammar
post Feb 5 2007, 07:20 PM

~:"(1)":~
2,090 posts

QUOTE(Lord_darkslide @ Feb 5 2007, 01:16 PM)
from my friend experinece...

just happen like the thread starter told.. the story is kinda same but have a different ending...

ok long story short.....my friend exp goes like this....a myvi is not in fault.. but got bangged by a satria...the satria speed off about 100m away from main road... the myvi driver chase... he stops behind the satria... he goes out.. the myvi driver so furios....trying to show his temper...myvi driver is big, tall and has muscle all over...hehehe looks like the satria gonna get a hell of a beating..... then the satria driver and co-driver (myvi alone) came out... look calm..

THEN..

the satria driver whipped out a parang... the the co-driver get into the my vi and speed...the staria driver... get back inside his satria and speed of too.... 1 car jacking case is added to the statistic.. the passer by just can look and call the police only...

in the thread starter case/story.. the myvi  owner action not to give chase is DAMN BRILLIANT.... at least mebbe he/she got the plate nunmber edi... or other witness please help he/she/... not say the myv onwer dumb or sumthing...

sumtime... u think u r so smart ...so strong...
then again there are always sum ppl smarter/stronger
nice point there.thanks for the advise

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:22 PM