117 Pages « < 65 66 67 68 69 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Travel South Korea V6, Seoul & Everything Korean

views

zWinceZz
post Aug 20 2018, 09:39 AM

Enthusiast
716 posts

QUOTE(kokanchai @ Aug 18 2018, 02:27 AM)
Hi guys
Need some advise
going to seoul for the first time in END of this month

what to do in seoul for a week? what to bring when traveling to korea?

follow Tour package 7 day 5 night

have two day FREE AND EASY

where to go and SHOP for souvenir?

what and Where to EAT?

any Night Activities? Or night market good to go.

PS: Change 700k WON is Enough for two person? about 2.5k MYR for Travelling Allowance
You should check with your tour guide because it depends on where your hotel is allocated...
HongDae, Myeongdong can shop for basically everything, and insadong got a lot of souvenir shops...

within myeongdong itself got a lot of nice foods to eat...

QUOTE(screwedpeep @ Aug 19 2018, 12:45 PM)
Cool. I'll see when i can fit it in. I initially booked a hostel in itaewon. Still looking for other options that's located more central for my destinations there.
The first time i planed for free and easy trip in Seoul, i stayed around hongdae area, a lot of shops around that area and hostel were cheaper compare to myeongdong but you need to spend more on transportation to go for attraction places in town area....
Second time i went there, i chose a hostel call "Road to MyeongDong", it is one station away from myeondong station but within walking distance to N Seoul Tower, Myeongdong Shopping district, Namsangol Hanok Village is just opposite the junction out from the hostel...
Most of the attraction places are just a couple of stations away so you don't have to spend too much time on traveling around...

lightworks
post Aug 26 2018, 02:35 PM

Getting Started
56 posts

any recommended car rental service at jeju island? or taxi driver?
lightworks
post Aug 26 2018, 02:37 PM

Getting Started
56 posts

double post

This post has been edited by lightworks: Aug 26 2018, 02:37 PM
inachi
post Aug 27 2018, 12:26 AM

i don troll
1,097 posts

QUOTE(lightworks @ Aug 26 2018, 02:35 PM)
if you are there for few days, i suggest you to rent a car, its a lot more economical compared to getting a driver.

if you want a driver, pm me i have contact.
zWinceZz
post Aug 27 2018, 09:03 AM

Enthusiast
716 posts

QUOTE(lightworks @ Aug 26 2018, 02:35 PM)
if you are talking about driving urself, have a look at A&J car rental
A & J Car Rental

This post has been edited by zWinceZz: Aug 27 2018, 09:03 AM
Lester1987
post Aug 29 2018, 03:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,014 posts

Will be going for Biz trip to Seoul mid of next month. Anything to do in Seoul after work? like any attractions that can visit at night? Base on those place mentioned (myeongdong, Insadong) all like damn far from my hotel. I will be staying in Intercontinental in Gangnam area. sweat.gif
inachi
post Aug 30 2018, 02:23 PM

i don troll
1,097 posts

QUOTE(Lester1987 @ Aug 29 2018, 03:12 PM)
Will be going for Biz trip to Seoul mid of next month. Anything to do in Seoul after work? like any attractions that can visit at night? Base on those place mentioned (myeongdong, Insadong) all like damn far from my hotel. I will be staying in Intercontinental in Gangnam area.  sweat.gif
gangnam? club lo.
~mingwei~
post Sep 1 2018, 07:15 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

Hi, how to get to Myeongdong from Incheon Airport the easiest way. Plan to stay in Hotel Cozy Myeongdong or do you have any hotel recommend in Myeongdong area, budget around RM350 pernight. 4 adults traveling. Tq
scorgio
post Sep 1 2018, 08:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,571 posts

QUOTE(~mingwei~ @ Sep 1 2018, 07:15 PM)
Hi, how to get to Myeongdong from Incheon Airport the easiest way. Plan to stay in Hotel Cozy Myeongdong or do you have any hotel recommend in Myeongdong area, budget around RM350 pernight. 4 adults traveling. Tq
Airport limousine bus, KRW15k per pax.
~mingwei~
post Sep 2 2018, 11:33 AM

Getting Started
126 posts

Hi dear fellow forumers, any recommended hotel to stay in Myeongdong area, prefer walking distance to sight seeing spot and also close to mrt, sleep 4 adults. Budget around 350-400 per-night. Thank you
inachi
post Sep 2 2018, 06:18 PM

i don troll
1,097 posts

QUOTE(~mingwei~ @ Sep 1 2018, 07:15 PM)
take AREX from airport to seoul station. from seoul station take metro to myeongdong station.

QUOTE(~mingwei~ @ Sep 2 2018, 11:33 AM)
Hi dear fellow forumers, any recommended hotel to stay in Myeongdong area, prefer walking distance to sight seeing spot and also close to mrt, sleep 4 adults. Budget around 350-400 per-night. Thank you
bmyguesthouse at myeongdong. stayed there twice.
ryan18
post Sep 5 2018, 12:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,394 posts

1st time to visit Seoul 5D4N
This is my plan
Get 2 day discover Seoul pass and try to maximise the value(N Seoul Tower,Gyeongbokgung,Bukchon Hanok,other attractions,Tongin Market,lotte dept store,Myeongdong,Insadong,Ewha Women Uni, Hongdae,Gangnam)
1 day for Petit France and Nami Island (might choose the shuttle bus package)

Btw should I change Won here or in Korea?
Any recommended pocket wifi/simcard as I am trying to see if there are any better offer than RM25/72 hr offered by digi

This post has been edited by ryan18: Sep 5 2018, 12:03 AM
inachi
post Sep 5 2018, 12:59 PM

i don troll
1,097 posts

QUOTE(ryan18 @ Sep 5 2018, 12:01 AM)
This is my plan
Get 2 day discover Seoul pass and try to maximise the value(N Seoul Tower,Gyeongbokgung,Bukchon Hanok,other attractions,Tongin Market,lotte dept store,Myeongdong,Insadong,Ewha Women Uni, Hongdae,Gangnam)
Any recommended pocket wifi/simcard as I am trying to see if there are any better offer than RM25/72 hr offered by digi
if you are travelling with a few then can consider rent pocket wifi with ktolleh..book online and collect at airport..

and btw, i don't think u need Seoul Pass. i feel it's wasting money lol
screwedpeep
post Sep 5 2018, 01:10 PM

Enthusiast
861 posts

This is my plan
Can try search in Klook for wifi/sim. I booked my sim card for collect at airport, rm89 for i think 5days use. Can't review yet since my trip is on 13th.
swn525
post Sep 5 2018, 04:08 PM

Enthusiast
877 posts

This is my plan
RM65, 8 Days, 3GB
https://hello1010.my/country/asia/south-korea.html
ArthurMickey
post Sep 5 2018, 06:41 PM

Enthusiast
799 posts

Digi roaming not worth it?
~mingwei~
post Sep 5 2018, 10:59 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

Hi, need opinion here, I got 7 full day in South Korea (Seoul and Busan) , will be arriving Incheon at 7.30am. Do you think it's a good idea to go straight to Busan 1st or Seoul? Im allocating 2 night in Busan the rest will be in Seoul. Will depart from Incheon to M'sia on the last day.

BBSSSSS

or

SSBBSSS?

This post has been edited by ~mingwei~: Sep 5 2018, 11:28 PM
zstan
post Sep 6 2018, 08:14 AM

10k Club
All Stars
15,671 posts

QUOTE(~mingwei~ @ Sep 5 2018, 10:59 PM)
Hi, need opinion here, I got 7 full day in South Korea (Seoul and Busan) , will be arriving Incheon at 7.30am. Do you think it's a good idea to go straight to Busan 1st or Seoul? Im allocating 2 night in Busan the rest will be in Seoul. Will depart from Incheon to M'sia on the last day.

BBSSSSS

or

SSBBSSS?
have to look back at your itinerary. what day are you arriving? weekend or weekday? some attractions only open during weekend and you want to visit that place. have to consider that too. travel fatigue aside. but i would recommmend staying in seoul for the first day just to recharge. overnight flights can be pretty hectic.

~mingwei~
post Sep 6 2018, 11:27 AM

Getting Started
126 posts

QUOTE(zstan @ Sep 6 2018, 09:14 AM)
have to look back at your itinerary. what day are you arriving? weekend or weekday? some attractions only open during weekend and you want to visit that place. have to consider that too. travel fatigue aside. but i would recommmend staying in seoul for the first day just to recharge. overnight flights can be pretty hectic.
Arriving Friday Morning 30th Nov, leaving 7th DEC Friday. What do you think? Spend the weekend in Seoul or Busan? Kinda agree with you about the overnight flight that might drain the energy. What I'm actually planning is even I arrive early in the morning at 7.30am, after immigration and all that let say getting out of airport at 9.00am, I still have so much idle time to wait until my Hotel check-in time Myeongdong Area at 3pm. Might as well use the spare time to shoot to Busan Seomyeom 1st. What do you think? 1st time to Korea, most of the itinerary will be major tourist spot.

This post has been edited by ~mingwei~: Sep 6 2018, 11:36 AM
zstan
post Sep 6 2018, 11:42 AM

10k Club
All Stars
15,671 posts

QUOTE(~mingwei~ @ Sep 6 2018, 11:27 AM)
Arriving Friday Morning 30th Nov, leaving 7th DEC Friday. What do you think? Spend the weekend in Seoul or Busan? Kinda agree with you about the overnight flight that might drain the energy. What I'm actually planning is even I arrive early in the morning at 7.30am, after immigration and all that let say getting out of airport at 9.00am, I still have so much idle time to wait until my Hotel check-in time Myeongdong Area at 3pm. Might as well use the spare time to shoot to Busan Seomyeom 1st. What do you think? 1st time to Korea, most of the itinerary will be major tourist spot.
are you into nightlife? seoul will definitely be more happening on weekends compared to busan. u can always leave ur luggage at the hotel what even if you can't check in.

117 Pages « < 65 66 67 68 69 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:55 PM