Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Official Discussion V7!, Replacement scheme starting from Sept 29

views

noeltwt
post Sep 20 2016, 11:38 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(Wind82 @ Sep 20 2016, 09:12 AM)
Anyone got contacted by Sen Heng?

They just sent out an email asking us to fill up then no more follow up liao?
Nope. Filled up the form and no reply since then. Should call them to confirm within this week.

Sen Heng's customer service is very bad when I'm in the pre-order stage.
After grab the Note7, no confirmation email no tax invoice send to my email to confirm, but money deducted.
Called hotline and ask, said the system is having problem and will send out the confirmation invoice soon.
Din receive it after few days, emailed customer service and request for confirmation, all I get is auto reply.

Funny/frustrating part:- I chose pick up at one of the outlet, end up Sen Heng deliver the whole thing to my hometown address! vmad.gif
Makes me can't enjoy the phone immediately!
Out of topic LOL.
noeltwt
post Sep 29 2016, 02:02 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(becauseyuckfou @ Sep 29 2016, 12:15 PM)
Anyone collecting from Senheng Pandan Jaya? Called them and was told Silver and Black are not ready yet. The soonest is tomorrow noon. They only have Gold atm.

Dunno whether this is true. Maybe they just dont wanna long que. But if anyone nearby can help me ask directly.
I just emailed them to confirm on the appointment and I'll be going tomorrow, Friday night.
They advice me to go earlier since they are closing on 930pm.
BTW my unit is gold, that's why he didn't tell much.

noeltwt
post Oct 4 2016, 10:35 AM

44 posts

Done my exchange at Sen Heng Pandan Jaya on Friday night 30/9/2016.
I think there will be 1 personnel from Samsung to all possible exchange place to monitor the process.
Once I get down from car, Sen Heng staff see my hand and ask "What colour". "Gold". "OK lucky still got stock"
Give back my phone with SPen and Sim Card Tray, I took all accessories.
They open the box and check (so nervous scare they ask where are the accessories LOL)
No question ask just sit back and wait.
New receipt issued by Sen Heng. Saw still got Samsung Ori SP faster grab one, they are honest enough to charge RM39 for 2 pieces.
Ask Samsung personnel (a girl) to help me stick it and chit chat.
She said many people complain about the free gift tempered glass LOL, and I said please don't apply it for me thanks.
She also said the Ori SP cost is only RM10 per piece, and total cost is RM20 per box with 2 pieces LOL so honest.
Mine is gold colour manufacture date 1 Sept 2016, black square box in the package, battery icon is green after I done the software update.
No issue with the performance and body of the phone till now but I haven't charge yet. Hopefully everything is OK. rclxms.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0192sec    0.36    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th November 2022 - 11:09 AM