Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Official Discussion V7!, Replacement scheme starting from Sept 29 (Samsung)

views

lowhenghao
post Sep 19 2016, 07:16 PM

Getting Started
204 posts

Got an email from Courts. It's as follow:

"Refer to announcement made by Samsung they will provide a one to one exchange for your unit. Samsung will send the replacement unit to our branches. You are need to bring your full set to the preferred branch. Our branch personnel, will not being able to proceed with replacement if incomplete set received.

Therefore, May I know which branch that you prefer to collect the item and when you can come to collect. We also would like to know the color of phone you received.

We appreciate your feedback by 20th September 2016 for quick arrangement."

Got it at 5.10pm and they expect to get a feedback by tomorrow.. o..kay...

And something to note is COMPLETE SET.. judging from the email they dont know our phone colour so maybe can change colour for those who want? But Imma stick with my black =)

lowhenghao
post Sep 30 2016, 10:44 AM

Getting Started
204 posts

QUOTE(zero-0 @ Sep 30 2016, 10:37 AM)
Now at courts exchanging for new phone.
Just politely request them to call hq so that you can keep the accessories
Enjoy your new phone guys smile.gif
Hq as in courts HQ and not samsung hq (sme) right? I'll be getting my replacement tomorrow. So I assume you get to keep all ur accessories?
lowhenghao
post Oct 3 2016, 12:23 AM

Getting Started
204 posts

Anyone using x one sp which is case friendly as claimed by sakurazz? Thinking of getting it as it seems to be the only 'case friendly' sp..
lowhenghao
post Oct 6 2016, 09:12 PM

Getting Started
204 posts

QUOTE(ganjeneu @ Oct 6 2016, 09:04 PM)
Seems like Spigen already released their own screen protector, did anyone tried it with Spigen casing?  icon_idea.gif  icon_idea.gif
About time they did it and hopefully its compatible.. But somewhat dissapointed with my Rugged Armor as the sides are not firm haiz..

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0213sec    0.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 13th August 2022 - 08:02 AM