Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Official Discussion V7!, Replacement scheme starting from Sept 29

views

kding2
post Sep 20 2016, 02:55 PM

Regular
1,000 posts

QUOTE(mhhee @ Sep 20 2016, 02:27 PM)
Haha... Everyone here trying to take advantages & get extras... Our mindset really...
That is why we can't have a nice things in our life.
kding2
post Sep 23 2016, 12:54 AM

Regular
1,000 posts

QUOTE(becauseyuckfou @ Sep 22 2016, 11:56 PM)
OT :

If I am about to lose faith in Note7 (or perhaps w Samsung too), what is possibly the closest call for me as an exchange? Other than Fruit phones.

I just wonder.
This may sounds crazy, but Honor8 and Mate8 does a good job iinm. (Other than their lousy camera). I am also waiting for the V20 and Mate9 but there is no specific date yet. I might surrender mine to a new owner once I get the replacement unit. Makes me have little time to browse around and see what cant be unseen. I've been with Samsung for almost 7 years with 10 devices already!

Inb4, TLDR.
What's wrong with sticking to note 5 if you don't like note 7? Is there some kind of rule you must buy(forced) a new phone every year or what?

kding2
post Sep 23 2016, 12:55 PM

Regular
1,000 posts

QUOTE(becauseyuckfou @ Sep 23 2016, 12:58 AM)
I got Note5 on my list? If youre sleepy just go to sleep. Lulz
And never said I dont like Note7. You must be drunk or something.
I am not drunk and i think you are a very forgetful person as you were clearly don't remember what you said.

You said "if" you lost faith on note 7 in your post and i gave you a rhetorical answer on that and you said you have been using 10 samsung devices, so i assuming you had note 5 or note series since you said you need to get of your s-pen habit. I am simply suggesting one doesn't need to buy a new phone or other brands if you don't want note 7 but at the same time you want the s-pen.

Here is what you SAID:

QUOTE(becauseyuckfou @ Sep 23 2016, 09:34 AM)
Using 1st Note series and got you hooked up d. I have used 5! Even harder weyyy haha.
QUOTE(becauseyuckfou @ Sep 22 2016, 11:56 PM)
OT :

If I am about to lose faith in Note7 (or perhaps w Samsung too), what is possibly the closest call for me as an exchange? Other than Fruit phones.

I just wonder.
This may sounds crazy, but Honor8 and Mate8 does a good job iinm. (Other than their lousy camera). I am also waiting for the V20 and Mate9 but there is no specific date yet. I might surrender mine to a new owner once I get the replacement unit. Makes me have little time to browse around and see what cant be unseen. I've been with Samsung for almost 7 years with 10 devices already!

Inb4, TLDR.
Edited : P9 plus, anyone?
QUOTE(becauseyuckfou @ Sep 23 2016, 12:46 AM)
First I need to get rid of my s-pen habit, then I guess I'll be good to go.
(Note1, Note2, Note3, Note Edge, Note7, Note 10.1) Well..............

As for substitute phone, I recently dumped the old Samsung's flagship to Honor 5C. I kinda like the UI, it has no lag so far, and eventho the camera does not have the wow factor, it isn't so bad too imho.
This post has been edited by kding2: Sep 23 2016, 01:20 PM
kding2
post Sep 29 2016, 02:07 AM

Regular
1,000 posts

QUOTE(Max2006 @ Sep 29 2016, 01:53 AM)
????

Not yet. Still considering. Need to wait for couple of months and see how the whole thing goes. Plus I only want blue coral version, which I don't know if SME still want to bring in that color or not after all the chaos.
Better don't buy. Later you got killed by the note 7 explosion. Please go for the iphone 7 +.

Thank you.
kding2
post Oct 3 2016, 12:36 AM

Regular
1,000 posts

QUOTE(CyberKewl @ Oct 2 2016, 10:52 PM)
Based on the IOI Mall Samsung Store they said should be around early-mid November
The date is getting farther and farther. At that point, might as well wait for S8. tongue.gif
kding2
post Oct 3 2016, 10:33 PM

Regular
1,000 posts

QUOTE(benny888 @ Oct 3 2016, 03:50 PM)
Guys if you are too worried just don't use the phone and sell it off
Why use and worried about battery over heating and possibly exploding ??
Word of truth.

Why were those who have no faith on Note 7 still posting here? Why are those users made the whole thing so complicated?

Scared? Don't like it? Sell it. Simple.

It is not like Samsung going to send a legion of assassins to your house if you sold it to someone.

kding2
post Oct 6 2016, 01:21 PM

Regular
1,000 posts

QUOTE(Max2006 @ Oct 6 2016, 12:29 PM)
Let's hear what the owner Brian Green said in the interview.

Brian Green talked to WAVE 3 News about what happened on board a Southwest Airlines flight when his Samsung Galaxy Note 7 caught fire.

http://www.wave3.com/clip/12785336/note-7-...airlines-flight

Video clip inside.
Copy pasta for the win.

I wonder where had you gone since you stopped posting in Note 7 thread ever since at 29th Sept; maybe there was no negative news for you to copy pasta. But just as I expected, you cannot stop yourself from posting negative news in this thread the moment you hear Note 7 exploded. Truly a poster that only know how to feed on negativity.

Really a "concerned" poster. rclxms.gif

just as someone said in this thread, if you takut bom, don't buy it or sell it if you possessed one. Why even make your life harder?

This post has been edited by kding2: Oct 6 2016, 01:21 PM
kding2
post Oct 6 2016, 04:09 PM

Regular
1,000 posts

QUOTE(mydragoon @ Oct 6 2016, 01:48 PM)
only because this is new case... again. and naturally, there are some who value their live and are concerned.

there are of course those who's life is not worth the phone itself... so, they look up phone more than personal safety.

after all, this is Note7 forum and this is considered related to users. if ppl dun like to read and discuss about the explosions, feel free not to reply la...

the idea of forum is so owners are aware of issues that is affecting them.
Yup just like someone tampered their note 7 but got caught red handed by Samsung.

Instead of waiting official statement.....nah, better believe negative news.

Care about life and safety ? There were many dengue cases out there yet i don't see many people care much about it in this forum (not thread) but when it comes to phone that may explode, everyone and their dogs lost their mind.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0168sec    0.45    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th November 2022 - 10:28 AM