Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Official Discussion V7!, Replacement scheme starting from Sept 29

views

UnderTheSun
post Sep 20 2016, 08:10 AM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(mysoul89 @ Sep 20 2016, 06:01 AM)
I got call from them last week Sunday... asked me about nearest Courts branch and they say replacement programme will start after 30th Sept and the my nearest Courts branch will call me bck to fix an appoinment... they ask to bring whole set with original invoice and asked me which color i am using now... I asked them wether is that possible to change color and they say cant change color...
I can't see any reason why changing color will cause them extra loss unless the color is custom-made. And i can't see the reason why they have to reject exchanging defective phone just because of missing accessories. The main issue is the phone, not accessories.

Sometimes i really feel people need to go through IQ Test before getting a job. The result must be written on their resume.

UnderTheSun
post Sep 20 2016, 10:45 AM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(jacky91 @ Sep 20 2016, 08:42 AM)
As per what monked said, Samsung is currently trying to cope with the replacement program and produce the exact same amount of phone for we all. So if lets say everyone want to change color, wouldn't it be a mess?

As for accessories, imagine if u sent it back ur phone only, is it OK if samsung hand u only the new phone? without any box?
The exact same amount? Haven't come across any article or news on this yet. Please share link to the article.

Again and again, the issue is the phone. Not the accessories. Not EVEN the box.. OMG
UnderTheSun
post Sep 20 2016, 07:25 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(tsungmien @ Sep 20 2016, 01:59 PM)
This from Samsung Malaysia FB[attachmentid=7569475]
QUOTE(vcheam @ Sep 20 2016, 05:23 PM)
just want to share my experience on this exchange/replacement on my unit.
my unit bought from SG, and the replacement done on SG too.
make a booking on which date & time to replace from 16/9 onward and the method of exchange http://www.samsung.com/sg/note7exchange/ which can self collect or delivery.. i choose delivery option on 20/9 2pm.
the samsung guy come over to my house 2pm sharp and i hand over the whole box and he rejected say he just want to phone only..so i immediately take out the Spen and all accessories. the guy request the Imei sticker on the new phone and stick on the warranty card. he take 1 copy i take mine. the whole process only take 10minute..
Very good. Hope telcos and other retailers follow accordingly.
UnderTheSun
post Sep 20 2016, 07:41 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

Gosh.. so many issues with this highly praised Note 7. And this year, so many issues.. country-wise and individual-wise. I begin to see 2016 as the year of great challenge for everybody. Just hold on.. less than 4 months to go. Hope 2017 is coming with great blessing. smile.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0690sec    0.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th November 2022 - 09:11 AM