Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Official Discussion V7!, Replacement scheme starting from Sept 29

views

eetony
post Oct 6 2016, 08:23 PM

Casual
445 posts

Double post

This post has been edited by eetony: Oct 6 2016, 08:23 PM
RicoT
post Oct 6 2016, 08:35 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

QUOTE(Max2006 @ Oct 6 2016, 08:21 PM)
According to the latest progress, it seems that Note 7 is in the hands of America authority. Samsung released announcement saying that so far they cannot confirm whether the whole incident was related to Note 7 or not since they have not received the damaged phone yet. The news is already out. The plane stopped. All passengers evacuated. Pics, videos, the box, the imei number showed in the Verge article (people checked the imei number in Samsung imei site and confirmed it's replacement unit), all those proves that the phone is indeed a replacement Note 7. Not sure why Samsung still deny the fact that it was the Note 7 that made the whole crews and passengers to evacuate the plane.

I am not biased on any side in this case. But I do think that Samsung's announcement is some what ambiguous. Why not they just admit it and investigate it asap? hmm.gif
If they announce and admit, Samsung's share will plummet again. They spent so much to get it right, yet something is still wrong.

This post has been edited by RicoT: Oct 6 2016, 08:36 PM
shockk
post Oct 6 2016, 08:38 PM

[ T A R G E T - L 0 C K E D ]
Group Icon
VIP
11,692 posts

QUOTE(benny888 @ Oct 6 2016, 08:01 PM)
Thanks but I wont be interested in getting back the accessories...anyway this set already sold to my close friend. He is also uninterested in getting it back.
Yes, even Maxis took back all the accessories from my first Note 7. No issues with me. I don't necessarily need another travel charger or USB cable or box for that matter. For those who tried to get back as much as they can by even taking out the SPen and the sim-card tray, I have to say I salute you for sure. laugh.gif

QUOTE(Max2006 @ Oct 6 2016, 08:21 PM)
According to the latest progress, it seems that Note 7 is in the hands of America authority. Samsung released announcement saying that so far they cannot confirm whether the whole incident was related to Note 7 or not since they have not received the damaged phone yet. The news is already out. The plane stopped. All passengers evacuated. Pics, videos, the box, the imei number showed in the Verge article (people checked the imei number in Samsung imei site and confirmed it's replacement unit), all those proves that the phone is indeed a replacement Note 7. Not sure why Samsung still deny the fact that it was the Note 7 that made the whole crews and passengers to evacuate the plane.

I am not biased on any side in this case. But I do think that Samsung's announcement is some what ambiguous. Why not they just admit it and investigate it asap? hmm.gif
Samsung is a very huge public-listed corporation. Every single thing that they say can affect their share prices, and it is always better to be safe and say more conservative (protective) statements to try to save themselves first. Would be interesting indeed to see what happens next. brows.gif
RicoT
post Oct 6 2016, 08:42 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

QUOTE(shockk @ Oct 6 2016, 08:38 PM)
Yes, even Maxis took back all the accessories from my first Note 7. No issues with me. I don't necessarily need another travel charger or USB cable or box for that matter. For those who tried to get back as much as they can by even taking out the SPen and the sim-card tray, I have to say I salute you for sure.  laugh.gif
SPen I know can try to write like chopstick, but sim-card tray? ohmy.gif sweat.gif
ganjeneu
post Oct 6 2016, 09:04 PM

Getting Started
160 posts

Seems like Spigen already released their own screen protector, did anyone tried it with Spigen casing? icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSsengkin95
post Oct 6 2016, 09:08 PM

#trancefamilia
1,492 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Oct 5 2016, 08:41 PM)
TS sengkin95 can start to plan for Version 8 now laugh.gif
QUOTE(jerryhean @ Oct 5 2016, 08:45 PM)
V8 mali
QUOTE(thugs @ Oct 5 2016, 09:47 PM)
7 has been a jinx. Hope 8 would be better! biggrin.gif
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Official Discussion V8 sudah tiba! biggrin.gif
lowhenghao
post Oct 6 2016, 09:12 PM

Getting Started
204 posts

QUOTE(ganjeneu @ Oct 6 2016, 09:04 PM)
Seems like Spigen already released their own screen protector, did anyone tried it with Spigen casing?  icon_idea.gif  icon_idea.gif
About time they did it and hopefully its compatible.. But somewhat dissapointed with my Rugged Armor as the sides are not firm haiz..
RicoT
post Oct 6 2016, 09:50 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

QUOTE(ganjeneu @ Oct 6 2016, 09:04 PM)
Seems like Spigen already released their own screen protector, did anyone tried it with Spigen casing?  icon_idea.gif  icon_idea.gif
Just in time, does it fits tough armor?

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:02 AM