Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ngu Meng Cheng Scammer, I think he gave me fake nickname

boon_84
post May 10 2017, 11:37 AM

0 posts

This scammer today just offer me what I looking for too
He claim to be a forum name pl4tinum
So i search his forum name and return result 0
And so i search at google for the number he approach me the return result is SCAMMER!!
And he shuld be blocked me already, as all my replied is only one tick.

Scammer number is: 010-314 4917

which I search the name and the detail from here gather all data and start do research on this bank account number and the name NGU MENG CHENG for data
the return result at below link

The scammer some detail HERE!

As the name NGU MENG CHENG is the ownership of the company Amber Express Service.

And I have google the company return the company address "Lot 8304, Section 64, Jalan Datuk Abang Abdul Rahim & Lorong 7, KTLD, 93450 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia"

Anyway who stay at Kuching can try to search for this company to check is it still operate or is ceased business already.

Look at the scammer activities from the threat...seem he scam mcm tu..income sure not bad...

Below image are the offer he give me..

Attached Image

Attached Image

He had came here to find out the detail... as he reply me half way and direct blocked me already. Shame on you bloody moron. You will rot in hell when you see this!

Attached Image

This post has been edited by boon_84: May 10 2017, 02:52 PM
boon_84
post May 12 2017, 04:14 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Vk21 @ May 12 2017, 01:54 PM)
This shithead is still active with same details.

Thanks to this thread, I dodge a bullet. Thank you guys.
Good...he/she was offer me COD...I believe he saw my previous threat that I said COD penang, so he knew I won't go KL at same days to deal the chipset..
But this scammer didn't know that I have lot friends around the M'sia who able to help me COD at any state in malaysia..
I just too shit post this thing out too early or else I will play with him till get more of his info..
boon_84
post May 17 2017, 10:13 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(nkdin_rulez @ May 17 2017, 09:51 AM)
shit i just kena also.... rm120 for fifa 17....

damn it forgot to google first...

USED this number to +60103144917

how come mod havent banned this account.?
This scammer he doesn't have any lowyat account, he usually random pick a username at here and clone himself as that person, basically if u told him lowyat PM, he will blocked u immediate at whatsapp.

boon_84
post May 18 2017, 12:28 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(melt @ May 18 2017, 10:51 AM)
you can try on helpdesk column/report button to get his account ban but he will just create a few more.

not sure what else the mod can do.
I guess there is no control in the case, as he can create as many account he want, And choose to deal at outside of forum.
But this scammer seem hungry and start his scam around already...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0241sec    0.53    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:45 AM