Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Child's Protection, Mother and Child

views

TSsophiearon
post Sep 14 2016, 05:33 AM, updated 8y ago

2 posts

Hi parents smile.gif

Good Day to All of You!

I know many of us are worried and concern about our child. Even if when they are still inside our womb. Why? Because we are all are devoted mom to be. They mean the world to us.

When they are still inside our golden womb ( pregnancy), a mother sometimes could not sleep a beautiful sleep because she is worried and excited at the same time. Worried....because she is afraid and terrified of millions possibility which might harm the child. There are too many IF...question. What if the baby born pre matured? What if the baby needs extra supports? I'm not gonna write all of the if questions here.

And, when they are born...we are the most happiest woman in the world! We would cry tears of joy. smile.gif Again....here comes the IF question again. What if the baby needs to go for a phototherapy? What if ...what if?!!

Now..the baby is growing up. Trust me, time flies and we can't stop it. Our #little Angel now grew up as a beautiful/handsome teenager. Of course, we parents to the child, we want to give the best to them. Providing good education and to secure their future. And all of that do not comes free.

So, parents....if you are one of the above, let's find a solution together. I am not a Santa but I could possibly help you to choose a plan which suits you. Please, do not hesitate to contact me. 0132088026.

Sophie
Your trusted Wealth Planner

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:35 PM