Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Anyone else instant fail their car test?, Forgot fasten the seat belt.

views

spacelion
post Sep 15 2016, 12:50 PM

Ada Liu
1,668 posts

QUOTE(acbc @ Sep 13 2016, 08:39 PM)
I kena b4. Failed 3 times. Passed on the 4th time. Refused to pay kopi.
but i didnt fail road test. didnt kopi.
acbc
post Sep 15 2016, 01:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,475 posts

QUOTE(spacelion @ Sep 15 2016, 12:50 PM)
but i didnt fail road test. didnt kopi.
1st time, failed theory
2nd time, failed side parking
3rd time, failed driving
4th time, passed
MrWrigley
post Sep 15 2016, 03:14 PM

7 posts

I remember when i had my jpj test. I was nervous af because when training drive kancil but jpj test drive viva. Then i forgot seat belt, drive lupa signal, got whatever thing you can think of, i also lupa. But in the end, i passed. Confuse as fk when i was told i pass.

On a side note, no. I didn give kopi

This post has been edited by MrWrigley: Sep 15 2016, 03:15 PM
nicktaylor
post Sep 15 2016, 03:18 PM

Getting Started
137 posts

My little brother oso same situation : forgot seat belt at beginning : the the officer tegor : but at the end still lulus brows.gif : (cos take Confirm lulus package) hahahaha.. sweat.gif sweat.gif
jep
post Sep 15 2016, 03:23 PM

Regular
1,178 posts

2. Move first then slowly turn the wheel, if otherwise you'll be spending a lot of money changing tyre in the future
quadcube
post Sep 15 2016, 04:37 PM

Regular
1,771 posts

TS kesian,I drove all the way out of the school without wearing my seat belt,halfway only realized and buckled up,which he already marked that,but funny,still pass laugh.gif
funnybone
post Sep 15 2016, 04:40 PM

Enthusiast
958 posts

She is still single? brows.gif
lyc1982
post Sep 15 2016, 04:42 PM

ExpectNoMercy
2,327 posts

give her your D = instant pass
MeToo
post Sep 15 2016, 04:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

so basically TS didnt give kopi la?

This is Malaysia tahu.... ppl no drink kopi mood will very bad one
melizino
post Sep 15 2016, 07:43 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(R4mdomguy88 @ Sep 13 2016, 08:28 PM)
First time here and first post, so be nice to me  biggrin.gif
Im so nervous during the car test. Passed the parking with 1 try yay. Then i went into the other car for the road test. Entered the car, checked the mirror. What a cocky face of her lol. I sat there and wait for her to say start. But she didnt say anything after 20 sec like dat. So i asked her.
"Boleh saya start ke?"
Silence for 1 min, im like "lol what? Are u serious?? Is that saying a yes or no that hard??"
Then suddenly she shouted at me "KALAU KAMU SUDAH SEDIA, START LA"  vmad.gif
What the hell, im shocked and jumped up lmao
Moved like 0.5meter then i realised i forgot fasten my seat belt, so i stop and fasten it.
Then she said "Kamu fail sudah"
"Errr jadi macam mana sekarang?" I think i can redo it form the start. Since i move a little only.
"KAMU FAIL SUDAH, FAIL, TAHU?"
LOL i said "ok" and walk down the car.  rclxub.gif
Im the only one failed inside the traning ground holy shiet, everyone looks at me icon_question.gif  i dont know people behind me though.
Need to wait 2 weeks for the retest. I know its my fault but seriously does she really needs to shout at me? All the jpj examiter is like this ah?? LOL so lansii.

Some questions for my retest tongue.gif
1. Do i need to roll down the window to check the mirror outside the car?? Or do i check the mirror before i enter the car?? The air con is on, so the window is closed.

2. I stop infront of the traffic light and i want to do U-turn. Do I roll the stering first while waiting infront the traffic light?? Or i roll the stering when my car starts to move??

Thanks  thumbup.gif
I also first time but passed tongue.gif, I think its how you treat the officers. When I went for exam, I treated all of them like kings, and queens. Selamat pagi encik/puan. Saya sedia, boleh mula, sorry, sorry, sorry puan, itu carpet bawah brake (passed the hill test despite faraway from line), even driving also, speak to them. When I entered, I said "selamat sejahtera Cik, woah...ini first time saya buat", he look at me like wtf and replied "apa....first time ah? aha...so you ni SPM tahun ni", "yea cik,..." "takpa takpa, pakai seat belt, terus mandu", "itu light signal" "takpa...mandu la adik". Yes if youre far away, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS GREET THEM, like how you much in movies, youre a recruit and they're the commanders. Of course people treat you like that where got heart to fail rolleyes.gif
melizino
post Sep 15 2016, 07:48 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Sep 15 2016, 04:44 PM)
so basically TS didnt give kopi la?

This is Malaysia tahu.... ppl no drink kopi mood will very bad one
Itu ada beberapa jenis kopi...
kopi "respek la bro" pun boleh kerja juga rclxm9.gif
MeToo
post Sep 17 2016, 01:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(melizino @ Sep 15 2016, 07:43 PM)
I also first time but passed tongue.gif, I think its how you treat the officers. When I went for exam, I treated all of them like kings, and queens. Selamat pagi encik/puan. Saya sedia, boleh mula, sorry, sorry, sorry puan, itu carpet bawah brake (passed the hill test despite faraway from line), even driving also, speak to them. When I entered, I said "selamat sejahtera Cik, woah...ini first time saya buat", he look at me like wtf and replied "apa....first time ah? aha...so you ni SPM tahun ni", "yea cik,..." "takpa takpa,  pakai seat belt, terus mandu", "itu light signal" "takpa...mandu la adik". Yes if youre far away, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS GREET THEM, like how you much in movies, youre a recruit and they're the commanders. Of course people treat you like that where got heart to fail  rolleyes.gif
Like that ah?

I just stuff them with the necessary kopi dont need waste breath.
loritanah
post Sep 17 2016, 02:05 PM

Getting Started
162 posts

U failed coz no wear seatbelt..

Just relax next time and be nice to tester.
Prinny
post Sep 17 2016, 07:13 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

i passed on 1st try. all of the jpj officers very kind that day. at litar, i forgot to wear seat belt, the officer told me that i forgot the most important things, then he told me to fasten it and proceed. at jalan raya test, the jpj officer just told me no need to check anything, staright start engine and drive to the main road. i thought he was testing me so i ask him wheteher he's for real, then he show me that he already gave me nearly full mark. i kept thanking him after the test. he just smiles at me. no kopi o involved.
Pengie
post Sep 17 2016, 07:26 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

no one get successful for the first time unless luck.. just remember your mistakes, you will be ok! smile.gif
haturaya
post Sep 17 2016, 07:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
2,469 posts

Maybe her husband getting a 2nd wife. That's why behaves like an angry lion???
SUSDSEcomp
post Sep 17 2016, 09:52 PM

21 posts

yes , i kena jpj malay guy shouted , u start kereta gear 3 kah?

lucky he nvr fail me
yeeck
post Sep 17 2016, 10:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,466 posts

I'd fail you too since you didn't put on your seatbelts..lol.
doraemonkiller
post Sep 17 2016, 10:41 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

I dint pay kopi, drive out to main road from the school need to turn right. I din't break before turn because no car, straight fail me. Second time is a nice Malay lady, no kopi but I passed.
pastacarbonara
post Sep 17 2016, 10:44 PM

37 posts

I failed my driving exam as well on my first run.

Had fever the day before and still recovering. Didn't want to postpone as the next exam will be a month later. Got in the car, drove for a while and ended up hitting the kerb during the road driving test. Funny thing was the examiner himself didn't brake the car even through he saw me swerving to the kerb.

He did not blew up; just asked me if I was ok. I apologized non-stop. Explained that I was on meds and was having fever the night before. He rang up the driving academy and they sent people over to pick us up.

Needless to say, failed immediately. Driving instructor picked me up later and sent me home. Asked me not to worry and just get well soon.

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0288sec    0.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:12 AM