Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> MotoGP 2018 v2, Get your engines started!

views

voscar
post Yesterday, 01:28 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Why here so quiet? Nobody watch Marc Marquez championship?
Even Rossi and Dovizioso said the problem is actually Marc Marquez, others were battling while he run away at front, lol.
NinjaGaiden
post Yesterday, 02:03 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(voscar @ May 20 2019, 01:28 PM)
Even Rossi and Dovizioso said the problem is actually Marc Marquez, others were battling while he run away at front, lol.
Marc is 1 step ahead of the rest..

ciwi1166
post Yesterday, 07:37 PM

~~~Prestissimo~~~
Group: Senior Member

give rossi fans some space to mourn...laugh.gif
TSAydee
post Yesterday, 08:04 PM

Mr. Big
Group: Senior Member

I was hoping for a flag to flag race. Anyways first poits of the season for hs55. Nothing to say about mm. Rossi was best of the rest. If not for mm, Ducati would dominate the race. All factory bikes would be 1-2-3. Lorenzo as he has been all season so far, last of the hondas. Haven't read the interviews, dunno what excuse this time. Race was actually quite exciting 3 quarters of the way. Finally congrats to petronas team for winning moto3 race.
6UE5T
post Yesterday, 08:09 PM

Getting Started

I just got back from traveling so just finished watching.

Not surprised, MM is on a league of his own and the rest need faster bikes than his Honda just to have a chance to match him. Like I said before, F1 had Senna, WRC had Loeb, and now MotoGP has MM. It's that super special talent that comes only once in a blue moon. Only MM can beat MM I guess...
voscar
post Today, 11:25 AM

Casual

QUOTE(6UE5T @ May 20 2019, 08:09 PM)
I just got back from traveling so just finished watching.

Not surprised, MM is on a league of his own and the rest need faster bikes than his Honda just to have a chance to match him. Like I said before, F1 had Senna, WRC had Loeb, and now MotoGP has MM. It's that super special talent that comes only once in a blue moon. Only MM can beat MM I guess...
Damn, MM was quoted he's happy with this year Honda engine performance. With the top speed bonus he risks less on the braking point. He don't care when asked why other Honda riders were suffering and said he's satisfied with the bike.
6UE5T
post Today, 11:39 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(voscar @ May 21 2019, 11:25 AM)
Damn, MM was quoted he's happy with this year Honda engine performance. With the top speed bonus he risks less on the braking point. He don't care when asked why other Honda riders were suffering and said he's satisfied with the bike.
Yup, it's more difficult to beat him now I suppose. Having said that though, he still had crashed a few times during practice. I guess that's still his style/approach that he will still try the absolute max during practice to fully understand his bike but then can ride less during the race.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0560sec    2.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st May 2019 - 11:38 PM