Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

TRAVEL TO EUROPE V2, all about Europe here. ;)

views

junecheah
post Jan 20 2017, 10:50 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

Just bought my tickets with Emirates.. doing multi-city. KUL-Rome, Prague-KUL, paid RM 2900.. i think shd be very good deal..
junecheah
post Feb 13 2017, 11:35 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(jtcs87 @ Feb 12 2017, 09:10 PM)
I going with my family to Europe during end of April 17 until Mid of May 17.

KL -> Rome -> Venice -> Zurich -> Paris -> Brussels -> Amsterdam -> KL

Any itinerary to share for first visit into these countries?
hello.. im also travelling to Europe same time as you. end April to Mid May

KL -> Rome -> Venice -> Austria -> Prague -> KL

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
junecheah
post Feb 16 2017, 11:46 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(jtcs87 @ Feb 15 2017, 08:17 PM)
Mind to share your itinerary?  brows.gif
still working on my itinerary.. very headache lor.. will share once finalised.

when's your flying date & which airline u flying?
junecheah
post Apr 18 2017, 11:30 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

Hello. Wanna ask for advise. Will be travelling to Italy, Austria & Prague soon. Any advise on getting sim card? Need data, which telco provide data for this 3 country or I need to be buy separately at each country?
junecheah
post Apr 22 2017, 10:13 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(Docile @ Apr 21 2017, 07:00 PM)
Hi guys, since im a rather budget traveler, i would like to ask what is the best way to get the cheapest flight ticket?

I have been through skyscanner and expedia, they often offered me tru and flo same airlines.
Since i will be landing in one city and fly off from another city, do you think this is the best choice? I'm not really picky on what airlines to choose though. I just want it cheap.
Or should i buy the ticket seperately? Like one way go and one way return, but that mostly turned out much more expensive than the expedia.

I seriously have no idea how this thing works.
For multi-city flights, u can check on those arab airlines, Emirates, Qatar, Etihad. I have compared them with MAS/Spore airline and their price is extremely cheap. I bought my tickets during Emirates sale, early in Jan. Im flying to Rome and out from Prague, my ticket is only RM 2.9k. Where as MAS is like 4-5k while Spore airline, worse 15k.

I use google flight, expedia & tripadvisor to check on the flight schedule & airline price. After that I will buy directly from the airline website, which is for me Emirates.
junecheah
post Nov 1 2017, 06:28 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(mamasos @ Oct 31 2017, 08:47 AM)
have anyone been to Czech before, think to visit prague and CK. maybe with the combination of Poland and Austria. Anyone got these countries itineraries for me to reference?
hello. I have done Austria, CK & Prague.
Austria, i visited Salzburg, Hallstat & Vienna. From Viena, took a shuttle car to Prague with a half day stop at CK. CK is very small town, maybe 1/2 day is sufficient. I stayed Prague for 2nites and didnt quite like it. Prague is a huge city but lots of China tourist. The place is not what I thought it was. Doesnt look safe nor as romantic as what it is always picture in advertisement.. it my opinion. Hallstat is a very beautiful place and worth to visit there..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0977sec    0.39    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:51 PM