Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Looking for this company 03-5870 0041

views

TSr3kahsttub
post Aug 30 2016, 11:33 AM, updated 8y ago

IG: @MTHRFKNWIN
2,278 posts

Got a call from this number, but the person on the other end was extremely rude and hung up on me.

Unsolicited credit card restructuring agency, who does not want to reveal how they got my number.

Any help appreciated.
abubin
post Sep 1 2016, 12:04 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

QUOTE(r3kahsttub @ Aug 30 2016, 11:33 AM)
Got a call from this number, but the person on the other end was extremely rude and hung up on me.

Unsolicited credit card restructuring agency, who does not want to reveal how they got my number.

Any help appreciated.
you are probably rude to them in the first place. I mean it is understanable that you are annoyed with this kind of calls. I am not happy about them either. Anyway this is not the point.

Anyway, most probably they got your number from contacts that people sell. There are people that sell contacts for a price. And how these people got the contacts? From credit cards or bank employees who sell them for a fee. Things is, this kind of things cannot be avoided unless you don't give anybody your contact details.
TSr3kahsttub
post Sep 1 2016, 02:13 PM

IG: @MTHRFKNWIN
2,278 posts

abubin yes, definitely annoyed. I asked how they got my number and the person on the other line basically got rude. Am still basically looking for this company, but no luck so far. Just need a company name.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.78    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:03 PM