Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (wts) Rare & Forgotten Xbox 360 HDDVD player, Pristine condition & hard to come by!!! HD-DVD

heero yu
post Aug 29 2016, 03:37 PM, updated 7y ago

13 posts

Item: Xbox 360 HDDVD Player
Package: Comes with official Xbox 360 HDDVD Installation CD, 7 HDDVD blockbuster movies, official power adapter, official USB Cable and official Xbox 360 HDDVD remote (workable on Xbox 360)
Condition: All items are in excellent condition. HDDVD disc all are scratch-less as I see. Player slightly yellowing but still in excellent performance.

Can do COD around KL Sentral, NU Sentral and Seputeh area. Postage is possible (need to add RM50 as I be packing it very protectively with lots of foam)

Information: Since the installation CD is the Japan region, you need to have the NTSC/J or modded consoles to install it. I recalled from the internet that with the right software, this player is workable with computer.

[B]Price: RM500 (negotiable for serious buyer)

Reason of selling: No longer has Xbox 360. Item been stored in my cabinet. Wanna to clear house for house moving. I will miss this rare accessories but I believe it should serve the next owner and I hope the next future owner will take good care of it.

[B]Picture: Seeing is believing... You will not regret rclxms.gif

I will upload later: Meanwhile refer to this link: Xbox 360 HDDVD player!!! Come and BUY ME!!

This post has been edited by heero yu: Sep 3 2016, 04:49 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0107sec    0.57    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:09 PM