Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

chinese medical practitioner says my liver toxic

views

TSGnomeMage
post Aug 29 2016, 10:01 AM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
198 posts

sorry limits in title length tongue.gif

basically some guy I don't know (actually I am not even sure if he is a certified CMP, I don't know him) told me that my liver is full of toxic, he force diagnose me by spraying some yellow medicine on my body and the position of my liver turned reddish, claiming that its because toxic has accumulated there. and then he asked me if I have been sleeping late or eating a lot of oily food. He claimed that my acne / pimple problem and white hair is caused by toxic accumulating in my body. And then proceed to sell me some powder that will help me rid the toxic in my body that costs ...RM500.

and then I told him to bugger off, much to his displeasure.

but come to think of it I do have acne problems and I do have white hair, and I do sleep late and I do eat oily food. while I don't believe his magic powder maybe he diagnose It right.

Question is : If I do medical check up at registered doctor/hospital will they be able to check the condition of my liver and toxic level in my body? I hae never done check ups before.

This post has been edited by GnomeMage: Aug 29 2016, 10:21 AM
Yveatel
post Aug 29 2016, 10:04 AM

Enthusiast
879 posts

10 out of 10 TCM I met told me the same thing. Oily and Fried Food, Sleep late.. all freaking saying the same thing. I got body ache for almost 10 years. Last last see Physio, did a full course, and practice as his instructions. Now no more problems!!!!
Zot
post Aug 29 2016, 10:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,591 posts

The guy want to con some money. People always worried about health smile.gif

Instead of spending some money on him, just go for full medical checkup
stargamer
post Aug 29 2016, 10:07 AM

Getting Started
281 posts

then u should change your lifestyle instead of depending on medication
Everdying
post Aug 29 2016, 10:35 AM

Two is One and One is None.
Group Icon
Staff
30,688 posts

did he already rub ur liver area before spraying?
if yes, reminds me of some street magician cons.

anyway, all liver contain toxins...thats a fact of life u cannot escape.
its just a matter of how well it detoxes.
Ramjade
post Aug 30 2016, 10:02 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,199 posts

QUOTE(GnomeMage @ Aug 29 2016, 10:01 AM)
sorry limits in title length tongue.gif

basically some guy I don't know (actually I am not even sure if he is a certified CMP, I don't know him) told me that my liver is full of toxic, he force diagnose me by spraying some yellow medicine on my body and the position of my liver turned reddish, claiming that its because toxic has accumulated there. and then he asked me if I have been sleeping late or eating a lot of oily food. He claimed that my acne / pimple problem and white hair is caused by toxic accumulating in my body. And then proceed to sell me some powder that will help me rid the toxic in my body that costs ...RM500.

and then I told him to bugger off, much to his displeasure.

but come to think of it I do have acne problems and I do have white hair, and I do sleep late and I do eat oily food. while I don't believe his magic powder maybe he diagnose It right.

Question is : If I do medical check up at registered doctor/hospital will they be able to check the condition of my liver and toxic level in my body? I hae never done check ups before.
Simple. Go to any klinik kesihatan, tell the docter you want to do a liver function test and if there's anything wrong, voila, it will show up.
Blofeld
post Aug 31 2016, 11:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,456 posts

Just go to BP Lab or Path Lab to get a blood test done. Specify that u want Liver Function test.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0110sec    0.49    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:12 PM