Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Longshot
post Jun 26 2021, 09:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(kochin @ Jun 26 2021, 08:32 PM)
Hhhmmmm
If vehicle directly at guardhouse area processing entry, and if it’s raining, then the arch would not have provided any shelter to the vehicle leh.
Boss,
Yaya.... Most arch not designed to provide much protection when it rains heavily.
Longshot
post Jun 30 2021, 02:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ahpaul82 @ Jun 30 2021, 02:22 PM)
Brooks in the South..  cool.gif

[attachmentid=10914916]
😍😍😍
Longshot
post Jul 18 2021, 03:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(Endeavour @ Jul 18 2021, 10:16 AM)
Any more units available?
Boss,
Sales gallery closed but you can try calling the SA.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Longshot
post Aug 26 2021, 07:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ahpaul82 @ Aug 26 2021, 12:55 AM)
user posted image

Too bad no HD view...

video credited to Architect Team.
Thank you Boss....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And Happy 4th Anniversary to all owners....πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰
Longshot
post Sep 14 2021, 10:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ahpaul82 @ Sep 14 2021, 10:26 PM)
I almost cannot recognize where is this.. LOL

[attachmentid=10977254]
Fuiyoh.... 😍😍😍
Longshot
post Sep 17 2021, 12:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(pizzamilk @ Sep 17 2021, 12:07 PM)
look nice, can I know more?
Boss,
4 years of history inside these 191 pages.
After reading this can start reading Westside series.
Then follow up with the new Park series.

Enjoy.....ya

Longshot
post Sep 20 2021, 01:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(kochin @ Sep 20 2021, 10:23 AM)
the tiles really very erm......

but the photos babiz boss share, looks very insta worthy
Boss,
I believe sky deck also going to be very nice at nite...🀞🀞🀞
Longshot
post Sep 22 2021, 01:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

It is time.....
Longshot
post Sep 23 2021, 08:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(wenger5228 @ Sep 22 2021, 11:15 PM)
i want to buy

any good units in south brooks
Boss,
Call sales gallery and see what's available.
Shortlist what type u want and check with agents what's available.

Very soon you can check out ur Sam sui unit... physically

Happy hunting....
Longshot
post Sep 25 2021, 09:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(Noname871 @ Sep 24 2021, 11:33 PM)
Any WA owner group? Pls pm meπŸ™πŸ»
Hi Boss,
Just PM you.

Didn't you bought also Park Place?

Longshot
post Sep 25 2021, 06:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

😍

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Longshot
post Sep 26 2021, 11:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Sep 26 2021, 10:34 AM)
user posted image
user posted image

Dari bawah ke atas manyak shiok

Orgasm terus 🀩😍
Wah Boss,
Tq for sharing your Leng Leng pictures 😍

Once those trees in Meadows Park mature, the feel is going to be superb. πŸ‘
Longshot
post Sep 26 2021, 11:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(Pooltanliver @ Sep 26 2021, 11:33 AM)
VP Start wt Tower 1 first?
Boss,
Tower 1 was open for sale first.
Naturally VP start with them first...
Longshot
post Oct 7 2021, 01:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

Sneak peek....😍

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
Longshot
post Oct 17 2021, 07:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Oct 17 2021, 06:36 PM)

Wah..... Slow down....
No need so gan cheong....πŸ˜…
Longshot
post Oct 19 2021, 04:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(kochin @ Oct 19 2021, 04:35 PM)
it's been a long time since my last vp experience and was lucky enough to accompany a friend to visit this baby that just VP'ed.

just sharing some random thoughts of the development. here it goes:

first impression, guard house and drive in was a breeze but wayfinding and signages could have been better. the car park flow is not exactly great. if you are assigned a higher floor it could be outright nightmarish experience to daily commute up and down the ramps.
what could have been better would have been to segregate the loop going up and loop going down separate but alas, the directional flow was designed in such a way that vehicles going up and vehicles coming down will intersect on each and every floor. To me that's a huge turn-off.
multiple car wash bays spotted so that's a positive. and overall the car park is bright and airy. so it's okay.
the treatment of the ramp could also be better but the current high wall poses quite a challenge for line of sight. the ramp itself is also pretty narrow and could have been more generous.

still sticking on the ground floor, i personally feel that wayfinding signages are a bit inadequate but i guess once you get used to a place, you won't need it. so it's acceptable but it would be a bit confusing to visitors and first timer.
with current lifestyle, i feel that there should have allocated space for parcel collection, grab drivers, food delivery, etc.
seatings area are in abundance! one would need to be quite specific to meet and greet where as there are just too many break out areas for these activities.

grand lobby, main lobby, typical floor lobby are all resort hotel aura. nothing much to fault at. also noticed a lot of spray granite finishes was used in the development. spray granite is nice to look at but quite soft material. one can easily knock it and the chips/discolouration could be very obvious. that's something that needs to be further reviewed in future.

moving up, the star attraction is definitely the podium. bragged as one of the biggest pool in DPC, it doesn't disappoint as it's very inviting. choices of materials were also very smart. clean and nice. think it will be an ease to maintain. gym is also a very respectable size and serious gym rats should be contented. the multip purpose hall is also quite well fitted but does not seems large enough for such a dense development. there were a few pavillions noted with built in sinks that looks like bbq area but i did not sight any of the bbq stand.
the public bathrooms looks great too with very resortish feel to it with its vast open outdoor concept. the mitsubishi dryer is fantastic for drying hands.
i also greatly like the personalised rubbish bins with the development name. people can't steal it for other places. hehehe.

and moving on up to the roof, it's again seatings and more seatings. there are no designated activities here except as a viewing deck. views are great and all but i am doubtful that it will attract enough repeated visits to this area except for those special occasions for fireworks.

as for the unit, teka brand kitchen appliances were sighted complemented with american standards sanitary ware and fittings. workmanship was pretty decent from the unit i inspected. lifts are by fujitec which feels fast and solid too.

overall i think SB is a nice addition to DPC. bearing one of the cheapest entry by open market, it stand to bring in new citizens to this mini city. facade and outlook, i would say it looks gorgeous. i would have thought that it would look heavy with it's density but in actual viewing it's quite pleasant and magnificent.
landscaping are pleasant and soothing. the access card reader is also pretty smooth and a hard worker. no complaints there too.

i would say kudos to crest builder for delivering a very decent workmanship for this development.

the VP kit was nothing to shout about and it's very comparable to sofiya handover kit.

the cons? if i were nitpicking, i would say:
1. too many doors to pass through to get to the refuse room
2. hallway for typical floors are just a tad narrow
3. hallway for lift lobbies could be a bit more generous imho
4. i feel that deep down, the facilities were pretty basic. just pool, and gym. not necessary a bad thing. it may be very beneficially in the long run with low maintenance cost. too many seating areas but it doesn't require much opex so it's okay. i am not aware if the development comes with i.e. sauna/ steam/ cinema room/ games room/ etc but i didn't noted that nor sighted any of it.
overall for the early bird pricing, i would say it's 8/10 for aesthetic and 8.5/10 for value.

cheers!
Tqtq Boss.
Nice write up
Much appreciated πŸ‘
Longshot
post Oct 20 2021, 05:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(kochin @ Oct 20 2021, 05:37 PM)
Congratulations to SB owners for dethroning Skyworld’s skyluxe highest rated score in residential highrise category.
The town has a new king!
86 points!
Beruk is πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Hoorah.....x3
Longshot
post Oct 21 2021, 05:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

My RM0.02 cents:

The Qlassic score was a pleasant surprise.
The developer deserve 3 thumbs up for working hard to achieve this.
More so as this was achieve during the pandemic where everyone is working under extremely unfavorable and confusing time. Those SOPs confusion were no joke especially the early days of the pandemic.

I can't help but wonder, would the score be higher if not for the pandemic?

Nevertheless we give credit where due.
Congrats to the developer.

For owners, this is again a pleasant surprise.
While it does not mean there is no defects in the units, at least they can be happy that the workmanship is as good if not better then other condos.
As most owners are in the process of getting their keys, generally most are okay with the workmanship. Of course there are unsatisfactory defects here and there but the developer prompt response is a good sign.

For potential buyers, you may say this is a marketing effort but not many developers are willing to apply for QLASSIC and even those who do, CONQUAS seem to be favored. Even Westside 1 and 2 was under CONQUAS i think.

For a developer willing to apply for such quality assessment on their products, shows their commitment to quality. It may not influence potential buyers but at least it's a step in the right direction, giving a track records on all their projects as a reference point.

Sekian Terima Kasih.

Longshot
post Nov 5 2021, 07:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(leechou @ Nov 5 2021, 07:51 AM)
Daigors

Went to see the D1 unit facing Westside 3, the view is good and layout is not bad too but shaky on the selling price 1.35m.

This price ok kah? Seen difficult to get similar price / sqft in Westside series facing the park…
Boss,
High, medium or low floor?
Layout is good.

17 Pages « < 14 15 16 17 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0955sec    0.40    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:38 PM