Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Collectibles Ferrari Racing Collection, Magazine + 1:43 scale Die-cast Models

views

Mea Culpa
post May 20 2018, 01:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,895 posts

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Interior not bad for the price.. 34.90 With logo on steering wheel, chrome gear stick.. Printed dboard..

I dont normally collect diecast but f40 is a fav.

This post has been edited by Mea Culpa: May 20 2018, 01:46 AM
dman
post May 21 2018, 03:13 PM

On my way
514 posts

Ya very nice from the price! just got one today...

I hope they do have F50 but from the list macam takde... sad sad.gif

TSstrikermac
post May 29 2018, 08:17 AM

2 posts

BTW about this Ferrari collection... my place bookstore forgot to info me this series arrived. doh.gif
So I miss the first 3 issue... My target is #Issue 1 & 2 only, but now the bookstore only left a lot #Issue4. sad.gif
NVM, I already said have it or not is not necessary to me, so Good Luck to all of the collectors. thumbsup.gif
raj2t
post Jun 29 2018, 02:27 PM

0 posts

Hi Guys hope you are all doing.

Looks like the Rally Car Collection really gained some momentum and Pansing is doing great job by bringing in more issues for Die Cast collector.

Guys I want some opinion here regarding anybody who collected the Ferrari Racing Collection,.

- What you guys think about the Ferrari Racing Collection?

- For those who collected the Ferrari Racing Collection would you prefer to continue your collection?

- Ferrari Racing Collection was brought in to Malaysia by Allscript and they stopped it with issue 12. Wouldn't it be nice if Pansing can bring
in the rest of the Ferrari Racing Collection issues (I guess there is 70 issues in total) to continue cater for the motorsport/race car die cast
collectors here in Malaysia, since Pansing seems to be more committed than Allscript.

- If there were many of us collecting the Ferrari Racing Collection, shall we try proposing to Pansing to bring in the Ferrari Racing Collection?

My opinion about the Ferrari Racing Collection is, it was a very nice collection and collected all of them. I may not be a die cast expert because this is the first time I am collecting die cast, but I think the Ferrari Racing Collection cars looked great.

I am a motorsport enthusiast in general and collected this cars for their historic, aesthetic and performance factors. It was a bit sad when Allscript stopped to continue the Ferrari racing Collection issues.

So as a summary can we suggest to Pansing to bring in the Ferrari Racing Collection Issues? If they can get the sales numbers, then I guess they will support our enthusiasm I guess.

Thank you guys, please share your opinion.

This post has been edited by raj2t: Jun 29 2018, 02:30 PM
SKYTECH
post Jul 11 2018, 08:23 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

Anyone know what is the latest issue out there in the market ? My area already 3 weeks still stuck at issue 6.
Deja Vu
post Jul 12 2018, 09:16 AM

Regular
1,851 posts

QUOTE(SKYTECH @ Jul 11 2018, 08:23 PM)
Anyone know what is the latest issue out there in the market ? My area already 3 weeks still stuck at issue 6.
Got my Dino last Friday.

Strangely unlike past editions, only 1 out of the usual 4 book shops that I frequent has it, and there were only 3 units on the shelf unlike at least 5 units of the earlier 360 and Daytona that are still there.
SKYTECH
post Jul 12 2018, 09:34 AM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(Deja Vu @ Jul 12 2018, 10:16 AM)
Got my Dino last Friday.

Strangely unlike past editions, only 1 out of the usual 4 book shops that I frequent has it, and there were only 3 units on the shelf unlike at least 5 units of the earlier 360 and Daytona that are still there.
Herm, had to go to search in others book store in that case.
WingNut
post Jul 13 2018, 11:10 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Deja Vu @ Jul 12 2018, 09:16 AM)
Got my Dino last Friday.

yes, strange indeed. i haven't come across the dino at my local bookstore, but the 550 is already out. another strange thing is the 550 comes with hard display casing confused.gif

This post has been edited by WingNut: Jul 13 2018, 11:10 AM
renjiv2
post Feb 5 2020, 09:22 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

hi guys, got some personal collection to let go, plz check out the sale thread below. thx notworthy.gif

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4887941
Shah.Legno
post May 1 2020, 04:34 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

I think i want to sell my 1/43 ferrari collection of 2 early issue car to make room For 1/18 car collection.

11 Pages « < 9 10 11Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0289sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:27 AM