QUOTE(jeffreyp @ Sep 10 2016, 10:52 PM)
different people have different liking of camera..is what you look for in a camera....
1. color - more vibrance, I was attracted by Fuji color
1. learning curve - if u from film , camera like XT1 handling is very easy...with the manual control and aperture ring, is easier to adopt and learn
2. easy - menu not as complex as menu in Sony
3. apsc vs ff - negligible ..quote from zack arias
4. lens quality - good lens,sharp till ur eye "bleed" ,cheaper and smaller
5. Sony camera price drop too fast, no value
6. customer service is good....but speed a bit slow
i feel using fuji more fun to use and the camera looks more classic...
Sony throw too many high tech stuff there ...it makes shooting too simple which i feel the learning curve is not there.....
Fuji maybe slow in AF but sometimes slow, makes you see the framing and picture more clear, better composition
lose in DOF is ok as long the camera overall lighter smaller....
we all mostly post up Facebook which the picture already compressed so FF or big mega pixel doesn't work
compare sony G Master lens and Fuji equivalent lens ...so big and it make the camera and lens imbalance
sorry a bit long here...this is all in my opinion and my point of view..is no offence to Sony user and other brands
Fuji lens is good.....but I won't call it cheap per se. Equivalent lens, I tend to find Fuji like RM200+ more. Correct me if I'm wrong of course.
Slow AF makes better framing? Lol. No offense, but I heard that excuse way too many times whenever someone compare their slow af camera with faster ones.
APSC vs FF, I won't call it negligible. There is a difference when comparing low light shots between apsc and FF. Zack arias merely said the ones behind the camera determine the quality of photos. However, good for Fuji for sticking to one sensor size.....oh wait, they are revealing 50Mps, medium format this month, crap.
Really, you bought Fuji for Facebook only?
Of course there will be a difference in lens size cause G master is made for FF. It's the same for any FF lenses. If you look at sony's apsc lens lineup, they are more or less the same size as Fuji's lenses.This post has been edited by DaddyO: Sep 11 2016, 12:18 AM