Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Official Fujifilm X-Series Premium Cameras V6

views

Loseeker
post Nov 10 2022, 05:17 PM

Apa Macam
784 posts

QUOTE(clivengu @ Nov 10 2022, 04:01 PM)
I used their first Dslr since the acquire Minolta.. then go on with their mirrorless NEX system. But with sony I always must shoot in Raw.. because somehow their white balance just fucked up (probably now much improved)... after a while sick of editing every raw photos.. Come to Fujifilm.. X100S is my first fuji camera.. and since then im shooting Jpeg only.. Until recently when I do serious work only I shoot back Raw.
I see. What a coincidence, the first fuji camera I ever used (loan from a friend because I was too poor to own a camera back then) was also the X100S, very nice color SOOC, but AF was slow and I didn't like the 23mm FL back then. I agree that Sony AWB was always off especially toward to yellow tone at indoor setting. I find it at outdoor, it was ok. The irony was that when I first switched to Fuji from sony a6000, it was because I so much adore the Fuji jpeg, but after I've switched I find that I've enjoyed editing fuji Raw files so much that, I almost always edit the RAW files, even thought I shoot RAW + jpeg all the time and just discard the jpeg after I've edited the raw.
clivengu
post Nov 10 2022, 06:39 PM

Regular
1,844 posts

QUOTE(Loseeker @ Nov 10 2022, 05:17 PM)
I see. What a coincidence, the first fuji camera I ever used (loan from a friend because I was too poor to own a camera back then) was also the X100S, very nice color SOOC, but AF was slow and I didn't like the 23mm FL back then. I agree that Sony AWB was always off especially toward to yellow tone at indoor setting. I find it at outdoor, it was ok. The irony was that when I first switched to Fuji from sony a6000, it was because I so much adore the Fuji jpeg, but after I've switched I find that I've enjoyed editing fuji Raw files so much that, I almost always edit the RAW files, even thought I shoot RAW + jpeg all the time and just discard the jpeg after I've edited the raw.
Ya the SOOC is so good. Even today, some of my favorite photos are from the x100s. Unfortunately, I have too much miss-focus with this camera.. but pic quality is so good it won me over to fujifilm every since. From there I go from xt1, x70 and back to x100F again (focusing is much better, but F2 wish can be sharper). Even after going through 2 X100 series, Im still not sure if I actually like the 23mm FL... I definitely not LOVE them like many others do. Is neither here or there.. sweat.gif I think I will love if Fuji decided to comes out with X-700 with 18mm F2 lens in x100 body.. I think that will be for me!

Now I using XH1. Now I beginning to work with Raw again and I find they are so good to work with too. But still struggling with software issue ... tried capture one but do not like their workflow.. I still using Adobe camera raw.. but its way of handling the fuji raw file isnt as good.

Yes Sony camera always has WB issue with Indoor setting and photos just too yellow. Their rx100 series too have this issue and try to edit the white balance on jpeg simply too destructive.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th November 2022 - 04:40 PM