Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Official Fujifilm X-Series Premium Cameras V6

views

Loseeker
post May 3 2021, 10:55 AM

On my way
697 posts

QUOTE(Masculine @ Mar 30 2021, 08:37 AM)
from lazada and shopee.... my recent purchase the 16/1.4 is from kldslr

shashinki has a history of more expensive price.... since their beginning... sweat.gif  sweat.gif
When I first got interested in photography back in 2010~2011, shashinki price was still good. I remember I always used it as a price reference standard. Back then, I used to visit their page a lot eyeing on the dslr lenses that I couldn't afford, but at the back of my mind thinking that one day I will buy something from them. Later, they have jacked up their price a lot till now, So, till this day I never ever bought anything from them even though their website might be one of the website that served me the most (by giving me the price info) laugh.gif According to my friend, shashinki jacked up the price after Dr Koh's wife took over the management, not sure how true was this though...But What really mind boggling to me is that how come they can still survive with that kind of pricing....

QUOTE(wyh @ Apr 10 2021, 11:02 PM)
Transitioning to fuji

Felt the lightness but can't grip it well yet on xs10
You must have big hands....Sadly, my hands are small... cry.gif

QUOTE(Masculine @ Apr 26 2021, 11:42 AM)
All my fuji cameras ( 2 bodies, xt20 and xt4) lenses (xf16/1.4, xf23/1.4, xf56/1.2...Laowa 65mm, Laowa 9mm) bought from shopee and lazada...

so far no issue....
Same here. Being someone from east malaysia, buying online is the only option for many cases. But I find that electronic goods are quite realiable these days to the point that I don't care so much about warranty as long as I can get it cheaper with import set. I hardly need to make any warranty claims for all the electronics items I bought for the last 10 years (other than my sony a6000, which was my own faults)

QUOTE(fruitie @ May 2 2021, 05:03 PM)
I do have 35mm, I got f/2 version last year. laugh.gif
You get to use it much?

This post has been edited by Loseeker: May 3 2021, 10:56 AM
fruitie
post May 3 2021, 11:02 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
64,938 posts

QUOTE(Loseeker @ May 3 2021, 10:55 AM)
You get to use it much?
Nope. I didn't get to use the camera that often too. laugh.gif
Masculine
post May 3 2021, 06:13 PM

Regular
1,233 posts

QUOTE(Loseeker @ May 3 2021, 10:55 AM)
When I first got interested in photography back in 2010~2011, shashinki price was still good. I remember I always used it as a price reference standard. Back then, I used to visit their page a lot eyeing on the dslr lenses that I couldn't afford, but at the back of my mind thinking that one day I will buy something from them. Later, they have jacked up their price a lot till now, So,  till this day I never ever bought anything from them even though their website might be one of the website that served me the most  (by giving me the price info) laugh.gif  According to my friend, shashinki jacked up the price after Dr Koh's wife took over the management, not sure how true was this though...But What really mind boggling to me is that how come they can still survive with that kind of pricing....

Yep.. same with me… i even bought few items from them… before the price hike…

The days when YL camera still under escalator…. 😝😝😝

Loseeker
post May 4 2021, 11:50 AM

On my way
697 posts

QUOTE(Masculine @ May 3 2021, 06:13 PM)
Yep.. same with me… i even bought few items from them… before the price hike…

The days when YL camera still under escalator…. 😝😝😝
To me, YLcamera is synonym with expensive, even shashinki prices are cheaper than them in my impression. I really wonder how they can survive with such pricing in such a competitive market.
Masculine
post May 4 2021, 12:01 PM

Regular
1,233 posts

QUOTE(Loseeker @ May 4 2021, 11:50 AM)
To me, YLcamera is synonym with expensive, even shashinki prices are cheaper than them in my impression. I really wonder how they can survive with such pricing in such a competitive market.
YL was reasonably priced when Desmond operated alone under escalator in Pudu Mall (forget the mall name)... I ordered
through him Sigma 70-200 f2.8 konica minolta mount... maybe around 2008-2009.... after he move to better place and
operated by youngsters.... then it is different experience already.... it is business I guess...
Wonka
post May 12 2021, 09:59 AM

U n k o ™
1,612 posts

I am looking for a backpack for 1 mirrorless + 2 lenses + 1 travel tripod. Any recommendations?
wyh
post May 26 2021, 11:19 AM

Regular
1,272 posts

can we get Wasabi power battery in malaysia ?

Loseeker
post May 31 2021, 03:39 PM

On my way
697 posts

QUOTE(wyh @ May 26 2021, 11:19 AM)
can we get Wasabi power battery in malaysia ?
Can try shopee. But to be honest, I don't mind kingma or other 3rd parties batteries. My experiences with kingma is that they can hold about 70% compared to ori fuji batteries.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0205sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th June 2021 - 12:58 AM