Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Armpit sweating, anything to block it?

views

atilla
post Sep 4 2016, 03:59 PM

Getting Started
183 posts

QUOTE(Irresistible @ Aug 22 2016, 07:38 AM)
My armpit kept sweating even during work.  I apply deodorant,  it's not smelly...  But,  the shirt area look wet and awful.. Embarrassing
Anything I can apply to block  the sweat?  Particular brand? I have sensitive skin thought.

Thanks
Just use an antiperspirant deodorant, which uses some aluminium ingredient temporarily block pores. There is no hard evidence that it causes health problems like cancer in the long run.
heavensea
post Sep 5 2016, 09:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,616 posts

Ada budget =surgery
X budget = rexona
avrilmae
post Sep 6 2016, 09:51 AM

Regular
1,039 posts

QUOTE(Irresistible @ Sep 2 2016, 03:43 PM)
ok。。But,  thinking  to  go  the shop to feel the real thing...
Ahh...I see.
Or ... DIY perhaps?
http://m.wikihow.com/Make-Underarm-Guards
samydavis
post Sep 7 2016, 12:16 PM

Like H2O....
711 posts

QUOTE(Irresistible @ Aug 22 2016, 03:38 PM)
My armpit kept sweating even during work.  I apply deodorant,  it's not smelly...  But,  the shirt area look wet and awful.. Embarrassing
Anything I can apply to block  the sweat?  Particular brand? I have sensitive skin thought.

Thanks
I used to use quite a lot of different brands of Deodorants,finally got the one from Amway......does the trick thumbsup.gif
iTzMooN
post Sep 8 2016, 08:48 AM

Getting Started
101 posts

QUOTE(avrilmae @ Sep 6 2016, 09:51 AM)
Ahh...I see. 
Or ... DIY perhaps?
http://m.wikihow.com/Make-Underarm-Guards
I have armpit sweating problem too.
Your trick seems like promising. Thanks for sharing!
avrilmae
post Sep 8 2016, 09:53 AM

Regular
1,039 posts

QUOTE(iTzMooN @ Sep 8 2016, 08:48 AM)
I have armpit sweating problem too.
Your trick seems like promising. Thanks for sharing!
Got it from Mr Google biggrin.gif
All d same, good luck to u!
yashin
post Oct 30 2016, 12:40 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

Dont bother with expensive special deodrants (the ones that clog pores after shower)for this or even think about botox or surgery. What you need is the airism t shirts from uniglo the japanese shop everywhere these days. Absolute life saver for me- i was sweating like crazy in the heat running around. I would go for coffee and be sweating, go shopping for clothes and be sweating in the malls. Not any more. I feel 1000% cooler, have very little or no sweat marks..it does not smell or show

crazyvan
post Dec 9 2016, 11:40 AM

Getting Started
70 posts

Always wash your arms thoroughly with clean water and soap, dry, then apply a thin layer of deodorant or anti-perspirant to your dry underarms. Some people will only apply deodorant before going out, or before getting dressed. If your underarms have already gotten sweaty, you're doing nothing to control odor or sweat.
samydavis
post Dec 10 2016, 02:32 PM

Like H2O....
711 posts

QUOTE(yashin @ Oct 30 2016, 12:40 PM)
Dont bother with expensive special deodrants (the ones that clog pores after shower)for this or even think about botox or surgery.  What you need is the airism t shirts from uniglo the japanese shop everywhere these days. Absolute life saver for me- i was sweating like crazy in the heat running around. I would go for coffee and be sweating, go shopping for clothes and be sweating in the malls. Not any more. I feel 1000% cooler, have very little or no sweat marks..it does not smell or show
Any Uniglo marketing guys around? better grab this walking,talking advertisement before others do!! thumbsup.gif
moon yuen
post Dec 10 2016, 09:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,293 posts

QUOTE(yashin @ Oct 30 2016, 12:40 PM)
Dont bother with expensive special deodrants (the ones that clog pores after shower)for this or even think about botox or surgery.  What you need is the airism t shirts from uniglo the japanese shop everywhere these days. Absolute life saver for me- i was sweating like crazy in the heat running around. I would go for coffee and be sweating, go shopping for clothes and be sweating in the malls. Not any more. I feel 1000% cooler, have very little or no sweat marks..it does not smell or show
I bought one for my bf .... it's inner wear,right ?

No sweat after that.?

He told me doesn't work..He do wear former shirt outside.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.43    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:03 PM