Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ILLEGEAR Custom Gaming Laptops v.3, Malaysia Day Promo RM535 FREE UPGRADES

Prince J
post Sep 6 2018, 05:01 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(jslut @ Sep 6 2018, 01:59 PM)
Ah thanks. Will it be on the spot purchase & installation or i would have to leave my laptop?

thanks
If you send it in next week we will have more available slots for on the spot service.
jslut
post Sep 7 2018, 11:46 AM

l@2y b@$t@rd

QUOTE(Prince J @ Sep 6 2018, 05:01 PM)
If you send it in next week we will have more available slots for on the spot service.
ah alright, thanks. See you on Tuesday
haheho123
post Sep 11 2018, 11:49 AM

Group: Newbie

Do illegear raven has smart charging function?
AZIM@ILLEGEAR
post Sep 11 2018, 04:03 PM

QUOTE(haheho123 @ Sep 11 2018, 11:49 AM)
Do illegear raven has smart charging function?
Hi haheho123, the RAVEN does not have smart-charging function but for the laptop, kindly note that it is okay to remain the battery plugged in even while gaming/long term usage since the battery has an overcharging protection mechanism built-in. A tip to extend the battery lifespan: Drain out the battery regularly and then charge up the battery to 100%. 😊✌
haheho123
post Sep 11 2018, 08:47 PM

QUOTE(AZIM@ILLEGEAR @ Sep 11 2018, 04:03 PM)
Hi haheho123, the RAVEN does not have smart-charging function but for the laptop, kindly note that it is okay to remain the battery plugged in even while gaming/long term usage since the battery has an overcharging protection mechanism built-in. A tip to extend the battery lifespan: Drain out the battery regularly and then charge up the battery to 100%. 😊✌
thanks for the information.

zstan
post Yesterday, 02:16 PM

10k Club

Any owners for more than a year here? how's your laptop doing so far? ever since the day i bought my illegear u4 it has been plagued with problems, especially the monitor. and yesterday the monitor just died again for some reason. probably have to send it back to get it fixed again. i think my laptop spent roughly a month getting fixed in a year of purchase.

not sure if it's user problem, or my luck is bad, or i've gotten a lemon unit, or illegear is just unreliable.
Uzumaki NaruTo
post Yesterday, 04:30 PM

oro?

QUOTE(zstan @ Sep 19 2018, 02:16 PM)
Any owners for more than a year here? how's your laptop doing so far? ever since the day i bought my illegear u4 it has been plagued with problems, especially the monitor. and yesterday the monitor just died again for some reason. probably have to send it back to get it fixed again. i think my laptop spent roughly a month getting fixed in a year of purchase.

not sure if it's user problem, or my luck is bad, or i've gotten a lemon unit, or illegear is just unreliable.
First gen customer from illegear here. Now my Sager Np8130 is 7 years old ( bought Aug 11) So far it has survived almost 24/7 heavy use. I am using it as my main application development work ( running application server/ rule engine/ databases / mobile app development) and entertainment device after office hours ( playing games / watching movies ) definitely no triple A games but casual ones like two point hospital still can run.

Current status : the back bottom case is already cracked and the battery is dead ( i believe its the 3rd one im buying), The hdmi port is dead but the dvi one still alive.

But other than that its still alive and kicking.

user posted image

zstan
post Yesterday, 04:59 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(Uzumaki NaruTo @ Sep 19 2018, 04:30 PM)
First gen customer from illegear here. Now my Sager Np8130 is 7 years old ( bought Aug 11) So far it has survived almost 24/7 heavy use. I am using it as my main application development work ( running application server/ rule engine/ databases / mobile app development) and entertainment device after office hours ( playing games / watching movies ) definitely no triple A games but casual ones like two point hospital still can run.

Current status : the back bottom case is already cracked and the battery is dead ( i believe its the 3rd one im buying), The hdmi port is dead but the dvi one still alive.

But other than that its still alive and kicking.

user posted image
wow that seems pretty bruised. does your heavy use include regular travelling? guess my luck is pretty horrible then. so frustrating.
Uzumaki NaruTo
post Yesterday, 05:08 PM

oro?

QUOTE(zstan @ Sep 19 2018, 04:59 PM)
wow that seems pretty bruised. does your heavy use include regular travelling? guess my luck is pretty horrible then. so frustrating.
Yeah travelling with it as my second office is Indonesia and Turkey. Probably you just need to replace the panel which is the main problemt. What other problem that you been having other than the display?

This post has been edited by Uzumaki NaruTo: Yesterday, 05:08 PM
AZIM@ILLEGEAR
post Yesterday, 05:46 PM

QUOTE(zstan @ Sep 19 2018, 02:16 PM)

Hi zstan, I'm truly sorry to see that you are experiencing this problem. I believe our Support Team has contacted you via WhatsApp? If not, you can also PM me your WhatsApp number and we shall arrange for a reverse pickup for your laptop accordingly.

zstan
post Yesterday, 09:30 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(Uzumaki NaruTo @ Sep 19 2018, 05:08 PM)
Yeah travelling with it as my second office is Indonesia and Turkey. Probably you just need to replace the panel which is the main problemt. What other problem that you been having other than the display?
guess my unit is lemon then. or the materials they used damn fragile hahaha. on the other hand, my lenovo thinkpad which i have been using since 8 years ago, which i am using now to type this message since my illegear laptop is dysfunctional still works perfectly well, just damn slow since no SSD lol.

the panel had been replaced already in fact. when i first bought the screen had been flickering for some reason. sent for repairs, came back, still same issue. then finally they replaced the screen for me. now this issue again. aikz. so much time lost as i can't do my work properly for few days to a week.

and me being in east malaysia just makes things even harder to access support services hahaha.
zstan
post Yesterday, 09:31 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(AZIM@ILLEGEAR @ Sep 19 2018, 05:46 PM)
Hi zstan, I'm truly sorry to see that you are experiencing this problem. I believe our Support Team has contacted you via WhatsApp? If not, you can also PM me your WhatsApp number and we shall arrange for a reverse pickup for your laptop accordingly.
yes already arranged accordingly thank you biggrin.gif

44 Pages « < 42 43 44Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0652sec    3.59    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th September 2018 - 08:46 PM