views

TSPoodlepaddly
post Aug 13 2016, 10:06 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
82 posts

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Asia NO.1 PVP strategy game, more than 10 million players waiting for you!
★ Grossing Top 1 in HongKong, Singapore
★ AppStore Featured in Japan, China, HongKong and Taiwan
★ Real-time strategy multiplayer games and battles
★ Different countries players fight in one sever
★ Defeat foreign invaders, defending honor of your country

Dynasty War is a CoC type game based on China Three Kingdoms background. you build your city, rise your heroes, train your troops, join the alliance and challenge players around the world. Win or lose are all in your hand!
- Global players fight in one server to become the ruler of the world by invading cities and plundering resources.
- 36 types of civilian and military positions and 120 famous cities.
- Simulate historical events in the Three Kingdoms and relive epic history.
- Co-operate with others: join alliance, learn alliance tech and contribute to alliance fight
- 15 types of legendary units, 146 heroes and a diverse array of skills.

Facebook

Available for PC!

Stumble upon this game online and downloaded it onto my PC. I have to say this is among the most crazy strategy game I've tried. Like most of the COC series, this also utilizes base building, lvling heros and defend/attack bases. But what i find most unique are the Dynasty heroes/heroin. At first glance you just see those are simple hero to upgrade or discard. Little by little you will see how these heroes are actually the most important feature for Dynasty War - Territory Clash. They makes a big difference in the game and often the quest to unlock these heroes are requires hard work and micro-management to obtain! Let the Territory War begins.

Where to download PC version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...dynastywarlords

This post has been edited by Poodlepaddly: Sep 27 2016, 08:52 AM
TSPoodlepaddly
post Aug 13 2016, 10:28 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
TSPoodlepaddly
post Aug 13 2016, 10:36 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

Its free to play. I have not spent a single cent and this is more fun than some other game that i spend RM219-279 to try. That Zhuge Liang hero is so darn hard to obtain. But once u get him, your gameplay is going to rock. He is one of the many heros that can change the tide of the war (Attack or defence)

Anyone else playing this please add us up. thumbsup.gif
TSPoodlepaddly
post Aug 22 2016, 11:04 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

Anyone playing this? Its super addictive. Group of us are playing. Lunch time battle. laugh.gif
TSPoodlepaddly
post Sep 27 2016, 08:50 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

user posted image

"The One-Eyed" Update Patch - September 27th!
We are pleased to announce the newest update patch is here!

Maintenance time: September 27th 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM

"The One-Eyed" Patch Notes

Heroes Notes

- Added 7★ Crescent Yuanrang and 7★ Awakened Crescent Yuanrang Hero.

- Goddess Zhen Ji skill will now also remove all negative effects on Heroes within skill range.

Territory War Notes
- Increased general rewards of Territory Wars.

- Participants on the declaring side of Territory War will now receive more individual rewards than the defending side.

- Depending on number of Defense Layers destroyed, Territory War participant can now receive up to 3 additional rewards.

- The winning side war participant of Territory War may receive Golden Chest and loads of Gold Brick rewards, as the defeated side participant may receive Silver Chest and a little amount of Gold Brick rewards.

- Higher level of Fort will now give better rewards.

- War Declaration cooldown time on Territory War is increased from 1 day to 5 days.

- War Preparation time on Territory War is increased from 2 days to 4 days.

- Vacant City Temporary Occupation period is increased from 1 day to 3 days.

- The General Office on Territory War will now be vulnerable after only one of the marked lanes destroyed, changed from two lanes destruction requirement in the previous patch.

- Maximum number of Garrison on Camps are now decreased to 2 Garrisons, while number of Garrison on Official Residence remains unchanged(3 Garrisons).

- Defensive layer levels on Territory War decreased from 6 layers to 3 layers, two layers of the same level can be attacked simultaneously.

- Buildings Hp on Territory War have been changed accordingly.
⋆First Layer: Gates and Gate Camps.
⋆Second Layer: College and Academy Camps, Commerce and Commerce Camps, Millitary Drill and Drill Ground Camps.
⋆Third Layer: General Office and Official Residence.

- For a better players' efficiency, now Earnings on Territory can only be claimed once a day after 00:00 AM. The deducted amount of Gold Bricks are distributed evenly on the new Territory War rewards.

- Territory War participation requirements changed from "12 hours after joining Alliance" to "5 days after joining Alliance"

- Territory that hasn't been attacked for a long period will now be prioritized as a target.

- Unclaimed Territory War chests will now vanish after a period of time, please claim it promptly.

Territory Notes
- Added Recast function on Territory Camps' attributes, now Chief and Vice Chief may spend Silver to Recast Camps' attributes(Cannot be done after war started).

- Added next level preview function on non-camps Territory buildings.

World Tournament Notes

- Participants cannot use 2 of same Heroes on Elimination Stage.

- Smaller Matchmaking range applied for more balanced matches.

- Added Indonesian Region to this World Tournament Season.

Warlord Tournament Notes

- Added Champion Group as the highest level group for players above level 101.

- Unclaimed Crystal Chests of players that previously belonged to Crystal Group
and now belong to Champion Group will automatically be changed to Champion Chests after update.

- Added better rewards for Champion Group on Warlord Tournament special Events.

Alliance War Result Notes
- Added My War tab which shows personal attacks and defenses.

- Changed Attack and Support log panel to be more user friendly.

- Increased log limit from 30 to 50.

Alliance Notes

- Added Alliance Notes that shows Alliance operations history.

- Increased history limit to 50.

Alliance Dungeon Notes

- Close Dungeon function now can only be seen by Chief and Vice Chief.

Layout Notes

- Players with Headquarter level 4-6 can now use Layout recommendation function.

- Players with Headquarter level 7 and above can claim Layout Recommendation Quests rewards right away.

Miscellaneous

- Device will now show unrecognized emoji as "[Emoji]".

- Updated loading page tips.

- Removing obstacles will not use up Workers' time anymore.

- Added Remove All Obstacles function, removes all obstacles with one click, including special obstacles such as Snow Man, Lucky Bags, Fireworks, Chests etc.
-Dynasty War Team-

SUSSupermanLick
post Oct 5 2016, 12:47 PM

👊PUNCH SOHAI🦸
1,074 posts

I get bored withCoC platform game
I like real time game play
TSPoodlepaddly
post Oct 5 2016, 01:01 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(SupermanLick @ Oct 5 2016, 12:47 PM)
I get bored withCoC platform game
I like real time game play
My friend who played COC, said that DW was much different and more fun.

The hero grooming part was insanely addictive. Heroes in DW has more impact that they had in COC. I have a ps4 and this, i am playing this more than the games i had on ps4 tongue.gif
thenoname
post Oct 21 2016, 12:47 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

I dig this game but the constructing time is a biatch!
TSPoodlepaddly
post Oct 25 2016, 10:53 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(thenoname @ Oct 21 2016, 12:47 AM)
I dig this game but the constructing time is a biatch!
Hahaha ikr. Lots of waiting time but the build up is exciting. Especially when you manage to regen good heroes.
TSPoodlepaddly
post Oct 25 2016, 10:54 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

New patch update:

Headquarter Lv.12 "New Troops New Defenses" Update Patch - Completed!
Maintenance time: October 25th 07:00 - 10:30
During maintenance time, players would not be able to log into the game.

New Troops New Defenses Patch Notes

Headquarter Lv.12 Notes
- Headquarter can now be upgraded up to Lv.12
- The construction limit of Archer Tower, Meteor Crossbow, Alchemist Tower and Magic Crossbow is increased by 1.
- The level limit of Defensive Buildings is increased by 1, this includes: Archer Tower, Meteor Crossbow, Catapult, Dragon Cannon, Alchemist Tower, Thunder Formation, Magic Crossbow, Purgatory Tower, Alliance Camp, Wall.
- The level limit of Resources Buildings is increased by 1, this includes: Farmland, Market, Gem Workshop, Barn, Vault, Exotic Cabinet.
- The level limit of some Traps is increased by 1, this includes: Mine, Fire Mine, Cunning Doll.
- The level limit of Thorn Trap is increased by 2.
- The level limit of some Army Buildings is increased by 1, this includes: Advanced Barrack, Imperial College, Academy, Def Academy.
- Academy can now research a higher level of Troops, Troops that have reached Lv.8 will have a golden star on its first star.

New Troop: Guardian Notes
-Once Advanced Barrack reaches Lv.7, a new Troop – Guardian will be unlocked.
-Guardian: Special force specializes in breaking enemies' defense, carrying gigantic shield which reduces damage. They Enter fury state once the shield is broken, gaining enormous Damage and Movement Speed.
-Nectar, Plum Wine and Unstained Wine Treasures will now increase Guardian’s Attributes.

New Defensive Building: Frost Chamber Notes
-Now players with Lv.11 Headquarter will be able to build 1 Frost Chamber.
-Frost Chamber: One of the greatest Cao Cao's inventions, unleashes frozen ray which decreases enemies' movement and attack speed immensely, freezes its target after a few seconds of focused attack which stops all movement and amplifies damage taken.
-Once Headquarter reaches Lv.12, Frost Chamber can be upgraded to level 2.
-Once Def Academy reaches Lv.6, Frost Chamber’s Tech can be learned.

Layout and Formation Notes
-City size is now expanded from 40x40 cells to 44x44 cells.
-Added “Move All” feature on layout editing mode, making it easier to adapt to the new city size.

Trick Notes
-Thunderbolt Trick damage area increased from 2 cells to 3 cells.
-Iron Wall area increased from 4 cells to 5 cells, duration increased from 12 seconds to 20 seconds.
-Once Headquarter reaches Lv.12 and Imperial College reaches Lv.8, Thunderbolt, Holy Water, Iron Wall and Holy Fire can be upgraded to Lv.24.
Hero Notes
-Diao Chan’s, Charming Junior Qiao’s and Hua Tuo’s resurrection radius can now reach the whole map.
-Added 3-Star Card to 6-Star Card Item which summons a Hero upon usage (Event Heroes excluded), these cards will be stored in the Headquarter Inventory when obtained.

Territory War Notes
-Once an Alliance occupies Royal Palace – Luo Yang, the Alliance will be placed on the Royal Palace Rank.

Territory Chat Notes
-Minor changes to territory chat’s system message wording, territory chat’s system no longer announce Gates and Camps battle result.
-Territory chat tool Horn renamed as Megaphone.
-Now every attack on Territory War has a chance to give a territory chat tool – Megaphone.
-Megaphone price reduced from 50 Ingots to 20 Ingots. (Players who have bought Megaphone prior to this patch will receive back the Ingots difference within 3 days time)

Barrack and Advanced Barrack Notes
-Upgrade on Barrack and Advanced Barrack will now cancel its troops’ training progress and the training cost will be returned fully.

Miscellaneous Notes
-Obstacles removal buttons placement switched.
-Some items amount limit is increased, this includes: Hero Soul, 7-Star Regen Order, Alkaid Emblem, Dubhe Emblem, Defense Tech Materials, etc.
-God of Wealth now no longer appears randomly in the city, next time he will be standing near the Mystic Store Bull.

Bug Fix Notes
-Fixed a bug where sometimes alliance new recruits cannot see new alliance chat.
-Fixed a bug where sometimes players can still be attacked while being online.
-Fixed a custom portrait glitch on Territory Garrison placement.
Translation Fix Notes
-Gold Brick renamed as Gold Bar.
-Fixed some grammatical mistakes.
-Renamed some Heroes’ skill name.

And if he denies anything about copying you, he will use the excuse you left guild and there is no paladin in guild atm. So it was his initiative.

This post has been edited by Poodlepaddly: Dec 8 2018, 02:26 AM
TSPoodlepaddly
post Dec 3 2017, 07:50 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

kolosed. objective achieved

This post has been edited by Poodlepaddly: Dec 9 2018, 03:44 AM
Lance0802
post Jan 14 2018, 02:29 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ Dec 3 2017, 08:50 PM)
Anyone playing this game in MY, holla me.  thumbsup.gif
Pm me your id thanks
cmah89
post Jan 23 2018, 04:05 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

Playing it, started 3 days ago

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.25    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:42 PM