Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

confinement center Penang, real story about unprofessional boss

views

TSlee na
post Aug 12 2016, 06:51 PM, updated 8y ago

2 posts

Country Living Confinement Center is a trickery confinement center!
1. I didn't see any doctor visiting mummy for whole month
2. Nurse is a part time nurse, not 24 hours nursing care
3. Is a formula milk consultant confinement center, not 'breastfeeding consultant', they stored my breast milk with their food fridge. And they also give you the information that your breastfeeding is not enough for your baby, use your formula milk first
4. Not encourage direct breast feeding, because they can't make a beautiful feeding record for baby and our body is high germ, that is not good for baby
5. Boss is a marketing professional, she will promote you to buy protein and honey. After you bought it, your breakfast, tea time or supper will be drink your own drink, not beverage provide from them
6. Boss will encourage you to take bath everyday, so that she can charge you RM15 after you finished 4 free herbal baths
7. After you fully paid the confinement fees, the attitude of boss will change
8. Meals served not on time
9. Curtain at baby room will close when the nanny is not enough, so that you cannot see your baby and the situation in the baby room
10. They will send your baby to you anytime, including midnight, when they can't handle your baby, they will say that your baby is naughty and don't want to sleep
11. The environment looks nice but when raining day, the dining room and the second floor corridor will leaking
12. Only fan during dining and living room(the aircon at living room is not so cold)
13. I hated to have fried rice as my breakfast, at lease twice a week, when yesterday the rice still left
14. Boss will complain if your room aircon temperature below 24 degrees and always remind you that you have to switch off aircon when you leave your room for meals
Conclusion is mummy cannot take a good rest in country living confinement center. First, mummy have to walking up and down at least 10 times per day(5 for having meals, others will be send your pump materials for nanny washing or meet you visitor. Second, your baby don't have a good care during night shift, it will caused you can't have a good sleeping quality at night.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:37 AM