Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[Alliance] Grimtology (Nagrand-AUS), Recruiting for Raids and BGs

views

TSpewpew1232
post Aug 9 2016, 04:02 PM, updated 8y ago

0 posts

We are looking to recruit a bunch of people to join us in clearing Legion content and of course killing Hordes.

Guild
Grimtology consists of a group of working professionals that are refusing to grow up ! We are a super casual group and would like to recruit players of any experience to join us. We have a GM that surprisingly has achieved a rating of 2k for Rated BGs. Our GM will lead us to victory.

We do not have a set schedule yet but will most likely schedule our activities on the weekends. Our Objective is to clear Heroic raids and to obtain at least 2K rating in Rated BGs.

Our needs
As of now, we have 6 core members.

We need:
1 off tank, 1 raid healer and 2 / 3 DPS;
OR
4 / 5 DPS

Experience is irrelevant. As long as you are willing to learn and can still laugh after wiping 10 times in Grimrail Depot. If you are 13/13 M and want to join, by all means do.

Contact us should you have any questions or want an invite biggrin.gif

Shinji #1894 - Me
Grimscourge-Nagrand - GM
Spongeboy-Nagrand - Guild Jester

This post has been edited by pewpew1232: Aug 11 2016, 07:59 PM
Odinn
post Aug 11 2016, 06:38 PM

Say what?!?&!%@
1,141 posts

QUOTE(pewpew1232 @ Aug 9 2016, 04:02 PM)
We are looking to recruit a bunch of people to join us in clearing Legion content and of course killing Hordes.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Shinji #1894
Grimscourge-Nagrand
Raid frequency and times? I'm interested to know more..
TSpewpew1232
post Aug 11 2016, 07:56 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Odinn @ Aug 11 2016, 06:38 PM)
Raid frequency and times? I'm interested to know more..
I have to reiterate that we are a super casual group. Raiding may not happen on certain weekends due to the availability of players. If you want to clear content as fast as possible, track HPS meters and all that serious stuff, this guild may not be for you!

We are looking to raid twice a week. Saturdays and Sundays. 8pm - 1am is our usual time on Saturday. Sundays will be in the afternoon. We do not have a concrete schedule as of yet. We have 6 core members that are very active, these 6 have no life.

If you want to have fun and discuss about love, life and religion, then this guild is for you!

If you want to know more about us personally? Give us a whisper.

TL;DR:
Super casual, may or may not raid. PvP oriented. Will help noobs. Crazy culture. Working "adults".
Odinn
post Aug 12 2016, 06:41 PM

Say what?!?&!%@
1,141 posts

QUOTE(pewpew1232 @ Aug 11 2016, 07:56 PM)
I have to reiterate that we are a super casual group. Raiding may not happen on certain weekends due to the availability of players. If you want to clear content as fast as possible, track HPS meters and all that serious stuff, this guild may not be for you!
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

If you want to know more about us personally? Give us a whisper.
TL;DR:
Super casual, may or may not raid. PvP oriented. Will help noobs. Crazy culture. Working "adults".
Sounds almost right. Will resub soon and send a tell.
edmundwkm
post Sep 8 2016, 09:24 PM

0 posts

Is this guild still recruiting? I am looking for an active guild for some time now in Nagrand. I am usually active from 8pm onwards and prefer battleground, though i can do raid as well if we have enough headcounts.

TSpewpew1232
post Sep 11 2016, 09:18 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(edmundwkm @ Sep 8 2016, 09:24 PM)
Is this guild still recruiting? I am looking for an active guild for some time now in Nagrand. I am usually active from 8pm onwards and prefer battleground, though i can do raid as well if we have enough headcounts.
We are still recruiting. We need 3 more players for our core 10 man sausage fest. Feel free to send us a message. You'll most definitely get an invite !
Lozy
post Nov 8 2016, 11:40 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

Bump Bump
edwardkhong
post Nov 11 2016, 09:30 AM

3 posts

is it PVE server?
grimscourge
post Nov 14 2016, 11:30 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(edwardkhong @ Nov 11 2016, 09:30 AM)
is it PVE server?
Yes, it's a PvE server. So unfortunately (or fortunately) less pew pew in the world environment.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:28 PM