Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

LYN Proton INSPIRA Owners and Fans Thread V77!, 7 years still vrooommmiiingg~!

views

T630
post Dec 5 2017, 07:20 PM

On my way
572 posts

duh... still got pipul wan to buy proton... shakehead.gif
T630
post Dec 5 2017, 07:29 PM

On my way
572 posts

QUOTE(malcolm86 @ Dec 5 2017, 05:24 PM)
the most important things is this fake lancer flipped  few rounds and driver still alive!! got ppl proven ald. biggrin.gif
it dosen mater as long door can open... no nid e hamilanjiao sc wan... whistling.gif
T630
post Dec 5 2017, 07:51 PM

On my way
572 posts

seven... whistling.gif
ktek
post Dec 5 2017, 08:39 PM

拼拼拼多啦
All Stars
12,545 posts

six to go
malcolm86
post Dec 5 2017, 09:38 PM

Getting Started
189 posts

QUOTE(slimyhands @ Dec 5 2017, 09:05 PM)
Actually Vios and Almera manual were my choices when I was looking for a used car.

Almera almost immediately took it off the list. Gear shifting was like an old van and the interior is terrible.

Vios was good. OK gear shifting, handling OK at turns, pickup is good, interior is good. Was about to get it, then I saw an Inspira about the same price.

Tested Inspira. Much nicer gear shift although a bit hard to go into 3rd, pickup I feel vios was slightly better, interior looked ok and felt ok (after purchase only I notice got a lot of gaps), comfortable and stable.

In the end took Inspira because somehow it feels a bit more premium when you're in it, and more features, i think it has a stronger structure and more sturdy.

But after reading through the threads i wonder if I made the right choice. The clutch worries me. I was expecting bulletproof reliability like my old 92 saga.
seem u studied alot, what i can say that let u feel better. find out what is "multi-link" vs "torsion beam" suspension but only on paper theory.
xixo_12
post Dec 5 2017, 10:29 PM

i!Retired!i
7,318 posts

siram with 0W20 for new thread
T630
post Dec 6 2017, 12:27 AM

On my way
572 posts

take off... rclxm9.gif
jnick
post Dec 6 2017, 12:31 AM

Casual
403 posts

Welcome the new thread?

Discontinued car still buy meh.....
shirley_andy
post Dec 6 2017, 12:32 AM

VR Hardware Solution Provider
2,624 posts

The clutch worries me.
trolling aside, just hope that your clutch pump fail as soon as possible (within warranty period) so that you can get it replaced for free.

I read from those who experience the clutch pump failure that it only happened once, after replaced it will be fine.

Mine failed after 10k mileage, still within warranty, left it few days at SC then collect it back without any fuss.
T630
post Dec 6 2017, 12:42 AM

On my way
572 posts

aiya... lebih tembak liao... whistling.gif

Pip_X
CompMac
post Dec 6 2017, 10:40 AM

世界見てください
1,573 posts

QUOTE(shirley_andy @ Dec 6 2017, 12:32 AM)
trolling aside, just hope that your clutch pump fail as soon as possible (within warranty period) so that you can get it replaced for free.

I read from those who experience the clutch pump failure that it only happened once, after replaced it will be fine.

Mine failed after 10k mileage, still within warranty, left it few days at SC then collect it back without any fuss.
Ditto... Mine failed at 20k+ km... Got the whole set replaced FOC... They included the clutch as well but could be suspect of inside job to get new clutch for themselves... Hopefully it'll either die again before the 3 year warranty ends or never die at all... bangwall.gif
CompMac
post Dec 6 2017, 10:41 AM

世界見てください
1,573 posts

Actually Vios and Almera manual were my choices when I was looking for a used car.

Almera almost immediately took it off the list. Gear shifting was like an old van and the interior is terrible.

Vios was good. OK gear shifting, handling OK at turns, pickup is good, interior is good. Was about to get it, then I saw an Inspira about the same price.

Tested Inspira. Much nicer gear shift although a bit hard to go into 3rd, pickup I feel vios was slightly better, interior looked ok and felt ok (after purchase only I notice got a lot of gaps), comfortable and stable.

In the end took Inspira because somehow it feels a bit more premium when you're in it, and more features, i think it has a stronger structure and more sturdy.

But after reading through the threads i wonder if I made the right choice. The clutch worries me. I was expecting bulletproof reliability like my old 92 saga.
I got my C-segment Inspilala cheaper than the lowest spec B-segment God car... What else to complain? whistling.gif
TSPip_X
post Dec 6 2017, 11:08 AM

Got miao miao jor.
2,444 posts

New thread for siram:
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4473232

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:45 AM