Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Is it good to read law?

views

Showtime747
post Aug 10 2016, 06:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,258 posts

QUOTE(bearbearwong @ Aug 10 2016, 05:47 PM)
you got Merger and acquisition business wor.. this itself is a very suspicious question marks given the time u spend in k/

young man stop hiding and giving lots of excuses
Why merger and acquisition is a very suspicious question ? When I buy/sell businesses, of course there are contracts/share SPA. You never experience M&A before, that's why you thought it is a big deal.

All your life is just in repo business. It is just a tiny part of the whole legal industry. That's why when you see a snake pee, you thought it is a big deal. My advice to you is to go get better exposure. Then you won't be surprised by people's comment

Again, my first comment in this thread is just trying to help the TS. If you don't believe me, I have no intention to prove anything to you. You are welcome to think my comment is bullshit. As you have all the time biggrin.gif

bearbearwong
post Aug 10 2016, 06:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,532 posts

QUOTE(Showtime747 @ Aug 10 2016, 06:01 PM)
Why merger and acquisition is a very suspicious question ? When I buy/sell businesses, of course there are contracts/share SPA. You never experience M&A before, that's why you thought it is a big deal.

All your life is just in repo business. It is just a tiny part of the whole legal industry. That's why when you see a snake pee, you thought it is a big deal. My advice to you is to go get better exposure. Then you won't be surprised by people's comment

Again, my first comment in this thread is just trying to help the TS. If you don't believe me, I have no intention to prove anything to you. You are welcome to think my comment is bullshit. As you have all the time  biggrin.gif
talk is free thou ...

do you have anything to show?

of course u can Judge urself..
Showtime747
post Aug 10 2016, 06:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,258 posts

QUOTE(bearbearwong @ Aug 10 2016, 06:03 PM)
talk is free thou ...

do you have anything to show?

of course u can Judge urself..
Show you for what ? You don't even appreciate any of my comments. Not that I never showed you my bank statement last time (and jliew168 one also)....you even apologised to me and jiew168 after you saw it. And see how you still question me now ? biggrin.gif

I only teach people who is willing to learn. You learn nothing in your 4-5 years as a lawyer. Don't want to teach such a bad 徒弟. Tarnish my name only...

Hey friend, here is serious kopitiam, if you want to continue troll me, go to /k
bearbearwong
post Aug 10 2016, 06:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,532 posts

QUOTE(Showtime747 @ Aug 10 2016, 06:35 PM)
Show you for what ? You don't even appreciate any of my comments. Not that I never showed you my bank statement last time (and jliew168 one also)....you even apologised to me and jiew168 after you saw it. And see how you still question me now ?  biggrin.gif

I only teach people who is willing to learn. You learn nothing in your 4-5 years as a lawyer. Don't want to teach such a bad 徒弟. Tarnish my name only...

Hey friend, here is serious kopitiam, if you want to continue troll me, go to /k
you only have one last time (jliew ) to show izzit? so sad and depressed... that documents was unnamed bro... young man

unless u are within the professional body.. how would it have tarnish ur name? and to begin with.. what name u had? i dont even know u...

I am stating the fact thou
TSChemistry123ABC
post Aug 12 2016, 06:24 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(aliesterfiend @ Aug 10 2016, 01:53 PM)
If you're already think someone is guilty, persecute them. No need to prosecute.  biggrin.gif
'Prosecute'and 'Persecute'are two different things.Really 'persecute' them and not 'prosecute' them?If you really meant 'persecute',then it was my mistake.
aliesterfiend
post Aug 12 2016, 06:29 PM

Red Dragon
1,193 posts

QUOTE(Chemistry123ABC @ Aug 12 2016, 06:24 PM)
'Prosecute'and 'Persecute'are two different things.Really 'persecute' them and not 'prosecute' them?If  you really meant 'persecute',then it was my mistake.
Proscute is when you take legal action to determine whether a person is guilty or innocent. I use persecute because if you think someone is already guilty then no need to prosecute. smile.gif Just persecute them !

This post has been edited by aliesterfiend: Aug 12 2016, 06:29 PM
TSChemistry123ABC
post Aug 12 2016, 06:29 PM

10 posts

Thanks for all the replies.I will reconsider the options . BTW,do continue to share with me your opinions or anything here.happy.gif
TSChemistry123ABC
post Aug 12 2016, 06:38 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(aliesterfiend @ Aug 12 2016, 06:29 PM)
Proscute is when you take legal action to determine whether a person is guilty or innocent. I use persecute because if you think someone is already guilty then no need to prosecute. smile.gif Just persecute them !
'Persecute'means 'subject someone to hostility and ill-treatment' or 'to annoy and trouble persistently.'So u really meant this?
aliesterfiend
post Aug 12 2016, 06:53 PM

Red Dragon
1,193 posts

QUOTE(Chemistry123ABC @ Aug 12 2016, 06:38 PM)
'Persecute'means 'subject someone to hostility and ill-treatment' or 'to annoy and trouble persistently.'So u really meant this?
I was replying to the earlier comment about feeling guilty or something about defending a guilty person. smile.gif

So, yes. If you think someone is guolty then by all means subject him/her to hostility and ill-treatment etcetera etcetera....

i am yijie P
post May 30 2019, 07:45 PM

Probation
9 posts

You can view a lot of legal articles from this website:
https://www.kuekong.com
peigeng
post Aug 6 2020, 02:25 PM

On my way
641 posts

I need some help in 2019 trademarks act Malaysia.anyone can help?
reed90
post Aug 6 2020, 02:29 PM

Road to the End
1,552 posts

QUOTE(Chemistry123ABC @ Aug 6 2016, 12:36 AM)
Do you think it's good to be in this field?Any suggestions?I ask here cuz want to hear more.Serious and sincere answers only please.Dunno wat to say.Have a nice day.
yes.

if u don't want to be in typical prosecution/defendant since u said you are scared of defending the unjust,

you can always get into other branches like property conveyancing or medicolegal.

they make great money
Nanti Sekejap
post Aug 6 2020, 03:13 PM

Getting Started
297 posts

Studying law is fun if you meet the right lecturer.

Is the long hair biker still in UM. If not mistake I see him like already working for pilihan raya mia kerja.

Another top class tuitor is the 1 in atc who non stop tro marker pen up and down. Forgot his name, His worked for aeon realestate, and has huge ambition driving jaguar. Anyone can remind me his name?

Btw, izzit bearbear and showtime alreadu found a room? Where are they? : )
bearbearwong
post Aug 6 2020, 07:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,532 posts

QUOTE(peigeng @ Aug 6 2020, 02:25 PM)
I need some help in 2019 trademarks act Malaysia.anyone can help?
Apa ini.. register?
bearbearwong
post Aug 6 2020, 07:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,532 posts

QUOTE(Nanti Sekejap @ Aug 6 2020, 03:13 PM)
Studying law is fun if you meet the right lecturer.

Is the long hair biker still in UM. If not mistake I see him like already working for pilihan raya mia kerja.

Another top class tuitor is the 1 in atc who non stop tro marker pen up and down. Forgot his name, His worked for aeon realestate, and has huge ambition driving jaguar. Anyone can remind me his name?

Btw, izzit bearbear and showtime alreadu found a room? Where are they? : )
Found a room means?

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:12 PM