Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTS] TIME Fibre 1Gbps Online Registration, Free one month promo till 29/2/2020

views

TSneedyourwish
post Jan 6 2018, 12:25 AM

49 posts

QUOTE(x3Kai @ Jan 5 2018, 09:04 AM)
Can you check the coverage availability in Azure Residence @ Paradigm Mall?
The last time I checked it is still not available.
But fortunately the office building - Ascent and the Mall itself has coverage for the business plan. So the infrastructure is there, just wondering how long will it take for them to cover the residential.
Hi, just checked, nope, probably the way they drag the cabling hasnt reach the residential area.
To know about in details, probably you can have a check with the management see if any Time management people had approach the management and request for Time fibre installation for the property.
x3Kai
post Jan 7 2018, 03:55 PM

Getting Started
248 posts

QUOTE(needyourwish @ Jan 6 2018, 12:25 AM)
Hi, just checked, nope, probably the way they drag the cabling hasnt reach the residential area.
To know about in details, probably you can have a check with the management see if any Time management people had approach the management and request for Time fibre installation for the property.
Seems a little weird since it was available even before the Residential block was built, so I was under the impression that they will arrange with the management to cover the building as well since a hotel will be available in the same block. Thanks anyways, will have a talk with the management later on when I move in.
TSneedyourwish
post Jan 7 2018, 09:59 PM

49 posts

QUOTE(x3Kai @ Jan 7 2018, 03:55 PM)
Seems a little weird since it was available even before the Residential block was built, so I was under the impression that they will arrange with the management to cover the building as well since a hotel will be available in the same block. Thanks anyways, will have a talk with the management later on when I move in.
ermm..
You check with your management and see, Time might already approach the management and they will have more details regarding the internet infrastructure for the building.
If they said will be available soon, probably cabling all have been done, just waiting Time to launch the service for the building.
AccShopX
post Mar 21 2018, 01:36 PM

28 posts

Eko Summer, Jalan Eko Flora, Johor Bahru, Johor.
Seems not in TIME coverage yet?
armand666
post Nov 8 2019, 09:28 AM

27 posts

bro, this bandwidth capped or not for 1gbps? coz my total download 1.5tb per month, currently using unifi 700mb, cisco gigabit switch and load balancer

This post has been edited by armand666: Nov 8 2019, 09:31 AM

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:02 PM