views

xinaixin
post Yesterday, 08:42 AM

On my way
530 posts

QUOTE(Ngto @ Sep 21 2019, 07:31 AM)
My black app like this for prepaid.

When I select manage , this is the only option
Hi,this is because you have active data plan which expire on 19/10/19.

When you have active data plan,you can add data to your active data plan by click the Add On Data.

If you choose to add data to your active data plan,the expiry date remain the same on 19/10/19.

You must finished or terminate your active data plan in order to activate a new data plan valid 30 days.

Hope this will help.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Ngto
post Yesterday, 08:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,032 posts

QUOTE(xinaixin @ Sep 21 2019, 08:42 AM)
Hi,this is because you have active data plan which expire on 19/10/19.

When you have active data plan,you can add data to your active data plan by click the Add On Data.

If you choose to add data to your active data plan,the expiry date remain the same on 19/10/19.

You must finished or terminate your active data plan in order to activate a new data plan valid 30 days.

Hope this will help.
I never buy addons. The data plan you see in the pic in my previous post is just the data I activated from my season pass.

I prefer to use the third party agent app below. All the options for season pass data activation are available and shown so clearly. The Black app no season pass activation options are available until your data goes to zero, according to your explanation.

This post has been edited by Ngto: Yesterday, 08:59 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
xinaixin
post Yesterday, 09:23 AM

On my way
530 posts

QUOTE(Ngto @ Sep 21 2019, 08:53 AM)
I never buy addons. The data plan you see in the pic in my previous post is just the data I activated from my season pass.

I prefer to use the third party agent app below. All the options  for season pass data activation are available and shown so clearly. The Black app no season pass activation options are available until your data goes to zero, according to your explanation.
Hi,even though all the options for season pass data activation are available and shown clearly in the 3rd party

app but you still can't activate a new data plan if you have active data plan but can only add data.

You're correct,in Black app the season pass avtivation will be shown if you don't have active data plan.

Hope this will help.
afiqsabri
post Yesterday, 03:14 PM

On my way
583 posts

Hi, I purchased season pass combo 333 minutes and 10gb internet , how do I use them using the app please...
Ngto
post Yesterday, 04:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,032 posts

QUOTE(afiqsabri @ Sep 21 2019, 03:14 PM)
Hi, I purchased season pass combo 333 minutes and 10gb internet , how do I use them using the app please...
If you are referring to Prepaid :-

For minutes, it will deduct automatically when you make the calls.

For data, just activate a portion from 10 gb season pass. Activate only the amount you think you will use for the month, because that active portion only last 30 days, can't c/f. If finish before one month is over, just activate another portion for another 30 days usage.

Refer how to use the Black App posted a few posts up (post 5419) by Xinaixin.

This post has been edited by Ngto: Yesterday, 04:37 PM
afiqsabri
post Today, 12:30 AM

On my way
583 posts

QUOTE(Ngto @ Sep 21 2019, 04:26 PM)
If you are referring to Prepaid :-

For minutes, it will deduct automatically when you make the calls.

For data, just activate a portion from 10 gb season pass. Activate only the amount you think you will use for the month, because that active portion only last 30 days, can't c/f.  If finish before one month is over, just activate another portion for another 30 days usage.

Refer how to use the Black App posted a few posts up (post 5419) by Xinaixin.
gratzie....got it done

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0341sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd September 2019 - 07:25 AM