478 Pages « < 185 186 187 188 189 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

ONEXOX Thread : Latest Season Pass available now, all about OneXOX

views

xinaixin
post Sep 24 2018, 03:31 PM

Earning 5% User Get Users commissions
1,296 posts

QUOTE(alexanderclz @ Sep 24 2018, 01:51 PM)
to be fair that's an isolated case, and other telcos have such incidents as well.
Did other telcos say they block 5 digits sms ? hmm.gif

I thought that ONEXOX/XOX are the one who promote/assuring us as users about the 5 digits sms.Please correct me if i'm wrong......... confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Sep 24 2018, 03:34 PM
!@#$%^
post Sep 24 2018, 03:34 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,631 posts

QUOTE(xinaixin @ Sep 24 2018, 03:31 PM)
Did other telcos say they block 5 digits sms ? hmm.gif

I thought that ONEXOX/XOX are the one who assuring us as users about the 5 digits sms.Please correct me if i'm wrong......... :confused:  :confused:  :confused:
someone mentioned it may be because it's their own product, not some third party products. but yup, shouldn't happen.
JuneResources
post Sep 24 2018, 04:34 PM

ONE Stop Resources
4,128 posts

QUOTE(mushigen @ Sep 19 2018, 06:09 PM)
Received this today. Didn't subscribe to such shit. Called XOX, CSO said will cancel and "try" to get the refund for me. I told him if I don't get the refund I will complain to MCMC. Wasting my time and now I have to monitor my balance carefully for the refund and future hidden deductions.

[attachmentid=10030891]
Waa.. XOX also like that?
I also plan to port in to xox due to I also receive conned sms been deducted RM5.00 for WTF funny video..
Call and report to celcom and request refund. But celcom rejected refund and mentioned it is legit transactions.

Is it those mnvo telco who ride on tower by celcom easily get the conned sms? hmm.gif
!@#$%^
post Sep 24 2018, 04:49 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,631 posts

QUOTE(JuneResources @ Sep 24 2018, 04:34 PM)
Waa.. XOX also like that?
I also plan to port in to xox due to I also receive conned sms been deducted RM5.00 for WTF funny video..
Call and report to celcom and request refund. But celcom rejected refund and mentioned it is legit transactions.

Is it those mnvo telco who ride on tower by celcom easily get the conned sms? hmm.gif
if u didnt subscribe then its illegal. did u report to mcmc?
JuneResources
post Sep 24 2018, 05:01 PM

ONE Stop Resources
4,128 posts

QUOTE(alexanderclz @ Sep 24 2018, 04:49 PM)
if u didnt subscribe then its illegal. did u report to mcmc?
Already done report to mcmc last Friday.
However, until now haven't assigned to celcom PIC..

!@#$%^
post Sep 24 2018, 05:19 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,631 posts

QUOTE(JuneResources @ Sep 24 2018, 05:01 PM)
Already done report to mcmc last Friday.
However, until now haven't assigned to celcom PIC..
sometimes I follow up with mcmc, apparently they have 15 working days to settle the issue.
xinaixin
post Sep 24 2018, 08:24 PM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(alexanderclz @ Sep 24 2018, 03:34 PM)
someone mentioned it may be because it's their own product, not some third party products. but yup, shouldn't happen.
If i'm not mistaken,several years ago users have to reply "YES" in order to subscribe to any sms promo received.

Why now it's subscribes automatically ??? confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

And then ask users to cancel the subscription which if fails to do so will deduct credits ! vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif

And i agree.........this shouldn't happen even it's their own product.

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Sep 24 2018, 08:28 PM
!@#$%^
post Sep 24 2018, 08:35 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,631 posts

QUOTE(xinaixin @ Sep 24 2018, 08:24 PM)
If i'm not mistaken,several years ago users have to reply "YES" in order to subscribe to any sms promo received.

Why now it's subscribes automatically ???  confused.gif  confused.gif  confused.gif

And then ask users to cancel the subscription which if fails to do so will deduct credits !  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif

And i agree.........this shouldn't happen even it's their own product.
as far as i know, only digi has such a system. the rest will somehow auto subscribe for you. what's worse is you don't even know that u did, until you receive weird sms/mms and got charged.
xinaixin
post Sep 24 2018, 08:43 PM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(alexanderclz @ Sep 24 2018, 08:35 PM)
as far as i know, only digi has such a system. the rest will somehow auto subscribe for you. what's worse is you don't even know that u did, until you receive weird sms/mms and got charged.
We can still ask for refund but what about the elderly who don't even know when/where their credits goes........

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Sep 24 2018, 08:45 PM
cicak.fakir
post Sep 24 2018, 09:00 PM

Casual
387 posts

my wife was on ALTEL.

one fine day, celcom call-me-tunes called her and she picked up - automatically subscribed.

it went on for few months.
initially, altel denied the deduction, because they said it is impossible for celcom to cross charge mvno customer.

when the deduction finally became visible in the system - 3 months after! - altel vs celcom starts pointing to each others, each denying responsibility to fix the mess. one party owns the charging system, while the other owns the billing system.

celcom refuses to acknowledge because we're not celcom customer, so "it's impossible" that celcom-only product can charge altel's customer.

long story short, after ding-dong back-and-forth for loss-count, "asked" (more like scolded) the scripted-to-deny cust-care to get her manager on-the-line, it was sorted out in few days. solidified with report to cfmm.

why is it that we always need to scold and ridicule the agent before anything finally ever get sorted out..?

edit:
point is, don't trust celcom to respect the mno/mvno boundary. still refused when their mvno confirmed the violation.

This post has been edited by cicak.fakir: Sep 24 2018, 09:06 PM
!@#$%^
post Sep 24 2018, 09:04 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,631 posts

QUOTE(xinaixin @ Sep 24 2018, 08:43 PM)
We can still ask for refund but what about the elderly who don't even know when/where their credits goes........
unfortunately.

QUOTE(cicak.fakir @ Sep 24 2018, 09:00 PM)
my wife was on ALTEL.

one fine day, celcom call-me-tunes called her and she picked up - automatically subscribed.

initially, altel denied the deduction, because they said it is impossible for celcom to cross charge mvno customer.

when the deduction finally became visible in the system - 3 months after! - altel vs celcom starts pointing to each others, each denying responsibility to fix the mess. one party owns the charging system, while the other owns the billing system.

celcom refuses to acknowledge because we're not celcom customer, so "it's impossible" that celcom-only product can charge altel's customer.

long story short, after ding-dong back-and-forth for loss-count, "asked" (more like scolded) the scripted-to-deny cust-care to get her manager on-the-line, it was sorted out in few days. solidified with report to cfmm.

why is it that we always need to scold and ridicule the agent before anything finally ever get sorted out..?
unfortunately, based on my experience, being mr nice guy won't get anything sorted. sometimes i feel bad hassling them but what to do.
MakNok
post Sep 25 2018, 06:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,673 posts

QUOTE(alexanderclz @ Sep 24 2018, 09:04 PM)
unfortunately.
unfortunately, based on my experience, being mr nice guy won't get anything sorted. sometimes i feel bad hassling them but what to do.
OneXoX pride itself that spam will not happen to their telco from third party.
Which is why many jump to XoX ..really low usage call..sms and internet which is good for the elderly who refuse to jump onto smartphone.

But now XoX itself are the one sending spam and imagine those poor elderly blindly wondering why their balance keep reducing..

Shame on XOX...

wilson1stop
post Sep 25 2018, 07:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,762 posts

QUOTE(MakNok @ Sep 25 2018, 07:50 AM)
Which is why many jump to XoX ..really low usage call..sms and internet which is good for the elderly who refuse to jump onto smartphone.

But now XoX itself are the one sending spam and imagine those poor elderly blindly wondering why their balance keep reducing..

Shame on XOX...
But I've used XOX over 3 years, never happened to me.
Can try out Yoodo or OneXOX Black.
MakNok
post Sep 25 2018, 08:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,673 posts

QUOTE(wilson1stop @ Sep 25 2018, 07:50 AM)
But I've used XOX over 3 years, never happened to me.
Can try out Yoodo or OneXOX Black.
read the previous post..it started already.
XoX always proclaim since Day 1....No worries about spam as they will block which is true at that time.

The problem is XoX themselves sending the spam now.
I have also port in Celcom/Digi to XOX lo.

That Celcom number now resting at AMbZero...
Still got one sim at XOX which i have bought 1 year validity after finishing the Free Validity 28month.

YEs..Yoodo is good...
i am having a sim now

RM5 for 50mins
RM3 for 50 sms
Rm12 for 2GB or RM25 for 5GB

addon RM20 for 20GB (promo)

Very gooding Yoodo

as for OneXOX Black...limited customisation as compared to Yoodo
Yoodo win handdowns

This post has been edited by MakNok: Sep 25 2018, 08:22 AM
eddyann
post Sep 25 2018, 09:01 AM

Gold Miner
1,981 posts

a) since transfer credit between 2 numbers last up to 25 days with .25 sen for both parties,
is it alright if i purposely transfer and retransfer it again multiple times between A<---->B number, so that let say i can get 25 days x 20 times transfer = 500 days validity, with charges RM 0.25 x 2 x 20 = RM 10.
so I only lose RM 10 for multiple transfer charges to get 500 days validity on both side??

b) for expiry date 3/2/2021, bought a season pass combo happy hour with 100 mins. does the 100 mins follow that 2021 and can I use it straightaway (without any voice plan activation?). Can i transfer any value of voice min (let say 25 mins) to my 2nd number, so the 25 mins validity follow the expiry date of the 2nd number right?

This post has been edited by eddyann: Sep 25 2018, 09:31 AM
xinaixin
post Sep 25 2018, 09:41 AM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(MakNok @ Sep 25 2018, 06:50 AM)

Shame on XOX...
Several months ago i recommend them to top up the amount to buy the Season Pass only which means no credit left or maintain only RM1 to RM2 in credit balance after purchase Season Pass.

And they do as recommended..........everytime they want to purchase Season Pass.

So far so good........hope that there will be no new gimmicks...........

wilson1stop
post Sep 25 2018, 10:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,762 posts

QUOTE(xinaixin @ Sep 25 2018, 10:41 AM)
Several months ago i recommend them to top up the amount to buy the Season Pass only which means no credit left or maintain only RM1 to RM2 in credit balance after purchase Season Pass.

And they do as recommended..........everytime they want to purchase Season Pass.

So far so good........hope that there will be no new gimmicks...........
Lol, I did the same, kept credit low and top up with my discounted app for purchase SP, lastly share using SMS to all my families members.

Now so hassle free for me, No need care validity and etc…
RDoe
post Sep 25 2018, 11:21 AM

Regular
1,502 posts

QUOTE(wilson1stop @ Sep 25 2018, 10:44 AM)
Lol, I did the same, kept credit low and top up with my discounted app for purchase SP, lastly share using SMS to all my families members.

Now so hassle free for me, No need care validity and etc…
Don't "no need care validity"... I'd my "validity surprise" from "2 years away" to just "a few months" before. Asked them and got the reply that "system error".

Now I check my balances more often. blink.gif
wilson1stop
post Sep 25 2018, 11:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,762 posts

QUOTE(RDoe @ Sep 25 2018, 12:21 PM)
Don't "no need care validity"... I'd my "validity surprise" from "2 years away" to just "a few months" before. Asked them and got the reply that "system error".

Now I check my balances more often.  blink.gif
LOL, thanks for reminding.
But my 1st 28mths was lasted until end, got extended some more... Perhaps OneXOX is smelly fishy ...
JuneResources
post Sep 25 2018, 01:58 PM

ONE Stop Resources
4,128 posts

QUOTE(alexanderclz @ Sep 24 2018, 05:19 PM)
sometimes I follow up with mcmc, apparently they have 15 working days to settle the issue.
In their procedure, max 15 working days must be settle the issued.
Unfortunately for celcom, I request them to remove the OCS for their database system because I'm no longer to use that shity service in the future.

Submit to mcmc since on Aug 2018, but until now celcom still did not resolve the problem. So I call to mcmc, then mcmc teams also surprise and will chase celcom after this.. Not need wait less than 30 minutes straight away celcom reply at mcmc system.. "We are still in the progress to wait for IT department teams to remove the OCS personal database from their system.".

I think mcmc still too loose for these telco nationwide in Malaysia. Should seriously penalty for this shity celcom.
If can like this, I think I can open up the new mnvo so shit like this service.. Just throw the rate cheap, then people will sign up for it.

QUOTE(alexanderclz @ Sep 24 2018, 08:35 PM)
That's the problem of big loop blackhole of this that telco can let other 3rd party to deduct the balance credit.
However I guess no telco want to invest like this system (with double verification again with verification).. Wasting money..

QUOTE(cicak.fakir @ Sep 24 2018, 09:00 PM)
my wife was on ALTEL.

edit:
point is, don't trust celcom to respect the mno/mvno boundary. still refused when their mvno confirmed the violation.
Simple, straight away report to mcmc for both telco...
Feel silly sharing own tower, need to argue like that.. shakehead.gif

QUOTE(MakNok @ Sep 25 2018, 06:50 AM)

Shame on XOX...
So far I previously use XOX not much issue of it.
Somemore, it's also less sms for promotions here and there..

478 Pages « < 185 186 187 188 189 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0162sec    0.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:58 PM