Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ONEXOX Thread : Season Pass available now, all about OneXOX

lan_86
post Yesterday, 10:24 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Just received my simcard this morning but too lazy to insert into my phone..feel sad to leave celcom..lol. Anyways, that happy hour season pass can buy anytime or need to buy regular season pass first? One more thing xox have basic data or not?
stephantsen
post Yesterday, 10:27 AM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(lan_86 @ Feb 24 2018, 10:24 AM)
Anyways, that happy hour season pass can buy anytime or need to buy regular season pass first?
happy hour can buy anytime.

One more thing xox have basic data or not?
No basic data no ppu, no internet at all if you do not buy data.
adiwarna
post Yesterday, 02:22 PM

Regular

9 cent per min to all telcos

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
MakNok
post Yesterday, 02:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(lan_86 @ Feb 24 2018, 10:24 AM)
Just received my simcard this morning but too lazy to insert into my phone..feel sad to leave celcom..lol. Anyways, that happy hour season pass can buy anytime or need to buy regular season pass first? One more thing xox have basic data or not?
Why leave celcom.....?
One XoX also piggy back on Celcom network.

lan_86
post Yesterday, 05:21 PM

Casual

QUOTE(MakNok @ Feb 24 2018, 02:26 PM)
Why leave celcom.....?
One XoX also piggy back on Celcom network.
Yes I know xox tumpang celcom, but since xpax discontinued 1/2 year validity after they force migrate me to latest xpax plan so no more choice than mnp to other telco which offer long validity. The only cons migrate to xox is no more free basic internet after this..huhu
RDoe
post Yesterday, 05:53 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(lan_86 @ Feb 24 2018, 05:21 PM)
Yes I know xox tumpang celcom, but since xpax discontinued 1/2 year validity after they force migrate me to latest xpax plan so no more choice than mnp to other telco which offer long validity. The only cons migrate to xox is no more free basic internet after this..huhu
XPAX24, by any chance? if so, why would they force you to migrate, ... or did you accidentally accept their offer to migrate?

Some of us are still using XPAX24 cards and recently did the EXP2.
MakNok
post Yesterday, 05:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(lan_86 @ Feb 24 2018, 05:21 PM)
QUOTE(RDoe @ Feb 24 2018, 05:53 PM)
XPAX24, by any chance? if so, why would they force you to migrate, ... or did you accidentally accept their offer to migrate?

Most probably is SOX or UOX
That why need to port in to whatever xpx prepaid at that time..

lan_86
post Yesterday, 07:22 PM

Casual

QUOTE(RDoe @ Feb 24 2018, 05:53 PM)

QUOTE(MakNok @ Feb 24 2018, 05:59 PM)
Most probably is SOX or UOX
That why need to port in to whatever xpx prepaid at that time..
Not exactly sure which plan but I am on Xlite. They offer me to migrate to magicsim but I refuse, until they introduce nokelentong then kena force migrate..haizz
UN1T3D
post Yesterday, 08:24 PM

On my way

QUOTE(lan_86 @ Feb 24 2018, 07:22 PM)
Not exactly sure which plan but I am on Xlite. They offer me to migrate to magicsim but I refuse, until they introduce nokelentong then kena force migrate..haizz
shakehead.gif

Yeah, was forced migrate from Xlite to xpax #kelentong 1 year ago ... was using it for surfing news daily with EXP2+SOCIAL+NETX ... then celcom forced migrate me and they now rugi more money bcoz I leave it dormant and activate every 50 days to keep the number alive and now wait for any suitable new plan in future ....

laugh.gif

lan_86
post Today, 12:00 AM

Casual

QUOTE(UN1T3D @ Feb 24 2018, 08:24 PM)
shakehead.gif

Yeah, was forced migrate from Xlite to xpax #kelentong 1 year ago ... was using it for surfing news daily with EXP2+SOCIAL+NETX ... then celcom forced migrate me and they now rugi more money bcoz I leave it dormant and activate every 50 days to keep the number alive and now wait for any suitable new plan in future ....

laugh.gif
My social pack still have 15Mb left laugh.gif , don't know how to fully utilize becoz always get free basic internet which is super slow. laugh.gif Really sad to leave xpax after being a loyal customer for 13 years. bye.gif
adiwarna
post Today, 12:52 AM

Regular

QUOTE(lan_86 @ Feb 25 2018, 12:00 AM)
My social pack still have 15Mb left  laugh.gif , don't know how to fully utilize becoz always get free basic internet which is super slow. laugh.gif  Really sad to leave xpax after being a loyal customer for 13 years.  bye.gif
10 yrs + with celcom

3 yrs with onexox and she's happy

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0607sec    1.80    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th February 2018 - 05:58 AM