Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

reliable and good tyre / rim shop in melaka, need suggestion

views

TSdexmonata
post Aug 1 2016, 10:28 PM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
199 posts

Hi guys,

This weekend i m going to find new set of rims and tyre at melaka. I m not very familiar with melaka area. Anyone have good tyre shop to suggest?

*reason i wanna buy at melaka is due to my car now under repair at melaka after involved in accdnt.
leehernandez
post Aug 2 2016, 10:22 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(dexmonata @ Aug 1 2016, 10:28 PM)
Hi guys,

This weekend i m going to find new set of rims and tyre at melaka. I m not very familiar with melaka area. Anyone have good tyre shop to suggest?
*reason i wanna buy at melaka is due to my car now under repair at melaka after involved in accdnt.
why not find a set in klang valley and bring it to install in malacca?doubt u can find any with good price biggrin.gif
TSdexmonata
post Aug 2 2016, 08:18 PM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(leehernandez @ Aug 2 2016, 10:22 AM)
why not find a set in klang valley and bring it to install in malacca?doubt u can find any with good price  biggrin.gif
Yeah...i know. At first i was also thinking like you but actually i dont have any transport to bring the rim from kv to melaka..since both my car breakdown, the only transport i have now is my kapchai...

So..this weekend i will borrow my father's car and search around melaka for rim n tyre..my parents house at melaka..

Actually my fren do recommend me one tyre shop at semabok area..probbly i try to go there first..
leehernandez
post Aug 3 2016, 11:48 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(dexmonata @ Aug 2 2016, 08:18 PM)
Yeah...i know. At first i was also thinking like you but actually i dont have any transport to bring the rim from kv to melaka..since both my car breakdown, the only transport i have now is my kapchai...

So..this weekend i will borrow my father's car and search around melaka for rim n tyre..my parents house at melaka..

Actually my fren do recommend me one tyre shop at semabok area..probbly i try to go there first..
understood.
then u can try look see at the shop your friend recomended.otherwise if the price is too much difference u can try arrange postage from klang valley.nowadays many shop provide such service.
drbone
post May 8 2020, 09:51 AM

Regular
1,729 posts

Managed to get the rims?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0128sec    0.46    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:10 PM