Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

bad experience buying from astro go shop

views

TSimzate03
post Aug 1 2016, 10:57 AM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
79 posts

on 23/7/2016. i made a plunge buying from astro go shop. i'm not new buying online and had not a bad experience. so i ordered myself a kloken mop set. the price is rm149. lazada's price is much cheaper. paid by cimbclicks.

on 30/7/2016, i decided to query why the status is still payment completed. that started the ugly ordeal. tollfree operator told my my order is not in the system. i told him, that was impossible since i could i could see my order when i logged in the system.

to make a long story short, he told me to lodge a complaint through email to wecare@goshop,com.my. i did that.

the next day, when i logged in to the system imagine my surprise, my order record has been erased. luckily, i had made print screen of all the details.

my email is not replied and when i made a search, i found that go shop have so many complaints of items not received, items missing, difficulties of getting refunds and of records being erased.

so i made a complaint to the e-tribunal.

the amount is not much but an organization as big as astro should be more responsible and not resorting to trickery.

so the next time you want to order something from go shop, BEWARE!!!

This post has been edited by imzate03: Aug 1 2016, 10:57 AM
jimmybcmy
post Aug 1 2016, 11:04 AM

Casual
395 posts

Why you bought from astro go shop when you knew lazada's price for the mop set is much cheaper ?

TSimzate03
post Aug 1 2016, 11:26 AM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(jimmybcmy @ Aug 1 2016, 03:04 PM)
Why you bought from astro go shop when you knew lazada's price for the mop set is much cheaper ?
my wife like the colour and beside i try to diversify. bad move

This post has been edited by imzate03: Aug 1 2016, 11:28 AM
magnesium
post Aug 1 2016, 11:29 AM

Regular
1,130 posts

Why don't pay cash during cod?
TSimzate03
post Aug 1 2016, 11:40 AM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(magnesium @ Aug 1 2016, 03:29 PM)
Why don't pay cash during cod?
to tell you the truth, i never expected to get conned. so far buying from lazada, zalora and lelong.com being straight forward and no hassle.

so i did order a new set from lazada. the price not more than rm40. expected delivery tomorrow.

did the post so others not made the mistake like mine. or use COD
magnesium
post Aug 1 2016, 12:45 PM

Regular
1,130 posts

QUOTE(imzate03 @ Aug 1 2016, 11:40 AM)
to tell you the truth, i never expected to get conned. so far buying from lazada, zalora and lelong.com being straight forward and no hassle.

so i did order a new set from lazada. the price not more than rm40.  expected delivery tomorrow.

did the post so others not made the mistake like mine. or use COD
I always opt for cod if available

Unless have credit card discount like g5 and lazada

My mom bought a lot of things from go shop but heard no problem from her and of coz she use cod.

But it is astro attitude to never listen consumer complaints
TSimzate03
post Aug 1 2016, 07:05 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(magnesium @ Aug 1 2016, 04:45 PM)
I always opt for cod if available

Unless have credit card discount like g5 and lazada

My mom bought a lot of things from go shop but heard no problem from her and of coz she use cod.

But it is astro attitude to never listen consumer complaints
i just got a reply from wecare@goshop.com.my asking me to furnish details of payment when i had already done so previously.
it just showed that goshop never did study my complaint seriously.

today 4/8/2016, i received an email, saying my order will be escalated and i also received an sms saying my order is on the way, but the tracking no given is not available in gdex system and mysteriously my order is now in the Goshop system.

by the way i had previously registered a complaint with the KPDNKK.

whatever development, i will post here for the benefit of future Goshop buyers if you still want to buy

8/8/2016 - today i received my item from goshop. lots of thanks to KPDNKK. one consolation is that the item is practical and of good quality. maybe next time, if i were to buy again, i will use COD facility. thanks to all. i consider this thread closed

This post has been edited by imzate03: Aug 8 2016, 01:49 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.49    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:11 PM