Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Investment in Malaysia, Investment & Settling in Malaysia

views

TSA.Malique
post Jul 31 2016, 09:32 AM, updated 8y ago

1 posts

Hi Lowyat Nation.

I've been recently doing my study on different investment plans in Malaysia, Found this site legit and though of getting some reasonable suggestions. My search is convincing me to invest either in Entertainment or a Restaurant. I've been to Malaysia couple of times in the past few years. The food is just WICKED GOOD but entertainment (just can't miss it).

I've seen a lot of people's interest in investing in a Restaurant, my sketch is definitely not the same. Didn't get to read much about Entertainment (Gaming Zone).

I'm look to speak with someone who has good knowledge to share, about the licensing procedures and expenses. Let me know if there are other investment plans, that can offer better ROI.

Cheers,

This post has been edited by A.Malique: Jul 31 2016, 11:02 AM
T231H
post Jul 31 2016, 10:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,143 posts

while waiting, may I suggest that you visits some of the restaurants operated by your countryman...find those that are friendly and not too busy....starts a conversations with them to fund out more....go visits them again, slowly get more info bits by bits if have to.

This post has been edited by T231H: Jul 31 2016, 10:49 AM
SUSalexcky
post Jul 31 2016, 09:31 PM

business Sifu
842 posts

U from which country?
gamestotal
post Aug 2 2016, 02:41 AM

Enthusiast
724 posts

from his profile, it says = Dubai, UAE
wonder why anyone from dubai would want to migrate to malaysia, since dubai is a welfare country where the sheik take such good care of the people there (from what i've heard, havent personally been there to see it)

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:12 AM