Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The watch thread v13!

zem
post Yesterday, 01:58 PM
Group: Junior Member

Hi guys. anyone can suggest a good watch for me? My budget around 1-2k. Suitable for casual or formal occasion. Thanks biggrin.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
zoozooka
post Yesterday, 03:02 PM
Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Bought this watch on Chrono24. My first time buying a very expensive watch online. It's very risky especially on chrono24 because chrono24 don't give a crap if buyers get scammed. There are many horrid stories and experiences of buying luxury watches on chrono24. So choosing the right sellers are very important. Never fully believe in "Trusted", "Pro", "Premium" seller, or since how many long years on the site. It means nothing much except it indicates the sellers are the paying customers to Chrono24 for buying the titles.

I bought this watch from a Japan seller with physical shop in Osaka. Trustworthy and very good service. The watch comes with crocodile straps and got rejected by the japan customs from shipping. Seller took out straps and shipped the watch and straps separately.

Japan customs is very strict. Seller was not willing to declare lower value for the watch because big penalty/fine if busted. And endangered animal skin/parts like crocodile straps are not allowed for export.

I paid GST 6%

Attached Image
Attached Image
+Quote Post
fuzzy
post Yesterday, 07:43 PM
*pew pew pew*
Group: Senior Member

Very lovely sunburst! Congrats on the purchase...
+Quote Post
Apple_DarreN
post Yesterday, 08:09 PM
Tesla is Yummy.
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(zoozooka @ Jul 26 2017, 03:02 PM)
Bought this watch on Chrono24. My first time buying a very expensive watch online. It's very risky especially on chrono24 because chrono24 don't give a crap if buyers get scammed. There are many horrid stories and experiences of buying luxury watches on chrono24. So choosing the right sellers are very important. Never fully believe in "Trusted", "Pro", "Premium" seller, or since how many long years on the site. It means nothing much except it indicates the sellers are the paying customers to Chrono24 for buying the titles.

I bought this watch from a Japan seller with physical shop in Osaka. Trustworthy and very good service. The watch comes with crocodile straps and got rejected by the japan customs from shipping. Seller took out straps and shipped the watch and straps separately.

Japan customs is very strict. Seller was not willing to declare lower value for the watch because big penalty/fine if busted. And endangered animal skin/parts like crocodile straps are not allowed for export.

I paid GST 6%

Attached Image
Attached Image
amazing how the sunburts splits and divides itselfs to each hour marker, very unique design on its own

wear it in good health thumbsup.gif
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1697sec    3.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th July 2017 - 04:31 AM