Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

54 Pages « < 25 26 27 28 29 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> THE ERA @ DUTA NORTH, The New Era Begins Now (Investment)

kc_wong
post Dec 31 2017, 03:09 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(JKJL1007 @ Dec 30 2017, 03:33 PM)
Parking..
Units with 8xx sq ft and above gets 2 parking, most of the parking lot are individual lots, some units have tandem parking.

Retail parking is at the basement.
LovelyPotato
post Jan 3 2018, 05:11 PM

Casual

Any agents can PM me layout, availability and pricing? Riana dutamas and duta park residences too in case you're handling it and come across this post

This post has been edited by LovelyPotato: Jan 3 2018, 05:12 PM
myers
post Jan 3 2018, 05:19 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kc_wong @ Dec 31 2017, 02:57 PM)
Bankers are not supposed to know about the rebates, so I would refrain from posting it in public forum here. Anyway,  generally, after rebates, is about 6xx-7xx psf.
Not that they are not aware, they just closed one eye until something happens.

coolguy99
post Jan 3 2018, 07:45 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(kc_wong @ Dec 31 2017, 02:57 PM)
Bankers are not supposed to know about the rebates, so I would refrain from posting it in public forum here. Anyway,  generally, after rebates, is about 6xx-7xx psf.
it is the internet era today...damn easy to find out whatever information provided you know how to 'search'
DesRed
post Jan 4 2018, 12:33 AM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five

QUOTE(coolguy99 @ Jan 3 2018, 07:45 PM)
it is the internet era today...damn easy to find out whatever information provided you know how to 'search'
Or just do it the old-fashioned way: visit the sales gallery and meet with any of the developer staff/3rd party SAs there. I'm sure the bankers are aware of that, but most developer staff/3rd party SAs will inform you to place the loan based on the SPA price, then the developer will give the rebated amount via cheque or bank-in.
aaron1717
post Jan 4 2018, 09:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(DesRed @ Jan 4 2018, 12:33 AM)
Or just do it the old-fashioned way: visit the sales gallery and meet with any of the developer staff/3rd party SAs there. I'm sure the bankers are aware of that, but most developer staff/3rd party SAs will inform you to place the loan based on the SPA price, then the developer will give the rebated amount via cheque or bank-in.
i think this is actually the best way if u are really interested in hunting a property.... for me... knowing package comes the last part after i see all the info with my own eyes... the showroom of the era is worth the travel.... alot of show units for you to see in a EW style sales gallery.... haha
DesRed
post Jan 5 2018, 02:50 PM

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jan 4 2018, 09:44 AM)
i think this is actually the best way if u are really interested in hunting a property.... for me... knowing package comes the last part after i see all the info with my own eyes... the showroom of the era is worth the travel.... alot of show units for you to see in a EW style sales gallery.... haha
Yeah, we also scrutinised the floor plan aside from the unit sizes, layout and facing as well, not only for this project but for others as well. Weird thing is that from our last 2 visits, the developer staff attending to us did not lead us around the show units (maybe coz the units are bare, so not much point showing around, same goes for the Duta Park set).

Regarding the dual-key units here, I only have the info for the 1,302 sqft type but it comes with 2 cps from our last visit, similar to the Duta Park dual-key unit. Maybe the larger type offer more? hmm.gif
aaron1717
post Jan 5 2018, 02:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(DesRed @ Jan 5 2018, 02:50 PM)
Yeah, we also scrutinised the floor plan aside from the unit sizes, layout and facing as well, not only for this project but for others as well. Weird thing is that from our last 2 visits, the developer staff attending to us did not lead us around the show units (maybe coz the units are bare, so not much point showing around, same goes for the Duta Park set).

Regarding the dual-key units here, I only have the info for the 1,302 sqft type but it comes with 2 cps from our last visit, similar to the Duta Park dual-key unit. Maybe the larger type offer more? hmm.gif
but the era show units all well furnished... can get some idea on reno here and there... haha... dual key unit for the era... the last i rmb some of it gt 3 cp... if im not mistaken... their rationale is 2 for the main house... 1cp for the studio unit....
m0n0p0ly
post Jan 5 2018, 03:15 PM

Casual

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jan 5 2018, 01:53 PM)
but the era show units all well furnished... can get some idea on reno here and there... haha... dual key unit for the era... the last i rmb some of it gt 3 cp... if im not mistaken... their rationale is 2 for the main house... 1cp for the studio unit....
Era show units well furnished, very practical layout, not like those prima layout.
aaron1717
post Jan 5 2018, 03:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(m0n0p0ly @ Jan 5 2018, 03:15 PM)
Era show units well furnished, very practical layout, not like those prima layout.
other than the dual key unit... i pretty much like all of their layouts... feel very conventional and practical to me... but not sure how other feels about it... i
m0n0p0ly
post Jan 5 2018, 03:41 PM

Casual

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jan 5 2018, 02:21 PM)
other than the dual key unit... i pretty much like all of their layouts... feel very conventional and practical to me... but not sure how other feels about it... i
100 lifestyle facilities provided on the 5.2acres facilities floor and 100m long swimming pool ohmy.gif
kc_wong
post Jan 5 2018, 04:35 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(DesRed @ Jan 5 2018, 02:50 PM)

Please let me show you around the show units if you're interested to visit.
DesRed
post Jan 5 2018, 04:50 PM

QUOTE(m0n0p0ly @ Jan 5 2018, 03:41 PM)
100 lifestyle facilities provided on the 5.2acres facilities floor and 100m long swimming pool ohmy.gif
Shared by 2,923 units worth of residents. Going to be pretty crowded during the weekends, but more than M Vertica if you ask me. Even the design looks better than the latter.

Just not my cup of tea despite the Freehold status.

QUOTE(kc_wong @ Jan 5 2018, 04:35 PM)
Please let me show you around the show units if you're interested to visit.
Thanks, but no need. We've dy seen the layouts and got the pricing for them.
m0n0p0ly
post Jan 5 2018, 07:17 PM

Casual

QUOTE(DesRed @ Jan 5 2018, 03:50 PM)
Shared by 2,923 units worth of residents. Going to be pretty crowded during the weekends, but more than M Vertica if you ask me. Even the design looks better than the latter.

Just not my cup of tea despite the Freehold status.
Thanks, but no need. We've dy seen the layouts and got the pricing for them.
I think facilities crowded or not really not important, buyer concerns when relatives and friends visit got face shi or not, no wow effects then no face shi..most important got face shi, no face shi the rest not important anymore

This post has been edited by m0n0p0ly: Jan 5 2018, 07:20 PM
DesRed
post Jan 5 2018, 10:42 PM

QUOTE(m0n0p0ly @ Jan 5 2018, 07:17 PM)
I think facilities crowded or not really not important, buyer concerns when relatives and friends visit got face shi or not, no wow effects then no face shi..most important got face shi, no face shi the rest not important anymore
Face? If I'm one of the owners, I'll love to use the facilities coz I paid the maintenance fee for it more than showing it off to friends and relatives if they happen to visit it (not that I mind). But whoever bought it just for the facilities 'wow' factor alone must've really huge ego. tongue.gif

Still can't deny that if it is too crowded, then it'll diminish the enjoyment of using the facilities.

m0n0p0ly
post Jan 5 2018, 11:01 PM

Casual

QUOTE(DesRed @ Jan 5 2018, 09:42 PM)
Face? If I'm one of the owners, I'll love to use the facilities coz I paid the maintenance fee for it more than showing it off to friends and relatives if they happen to visit it (not that I mind). But whoever bought it just for the facilities 'wow' factor alone must've really huge ego. tongue.gif

Still can't deny that if it is too crowded, then it'll diminish the enjoyment of using the facilities.
Most of the time I use the facilities during weekday, weekend comfirm very crowded especially during evening time..wow effects very important, if not relatives and friend will keep smiling you pay 600k to buy 150k flat tongue.gif
DesRed
post Jan 7 2018, 01:49 AM

QUOTE(m0n0p0ly @ Jan 5 2018, 11:01 PM)
Most of the time I use the facilities during weekday, weekend comfirm very crowded especially during evening time..wow effects very important, if not relatives and friend will keep smiling you pay 600k to buy 150k flat tongue.gif
One man's trash is another man's treasure, as they always say. tongue.gif

Facilities do play a factor when choosing a unit, but it won't be the major one for a number of buyers. Take the condo I'm staying as an example. 20+ years old, facilities only made up of a swimming and kids pool (the round type) with a basketball court nearby and a gym, meeting hall, convenience store, squash and tennis court plus management office shoehorned into the clubhouse. Yet they still command a high price between RM 750k - RM 800k plus even though it looks like a mid-cost condo on the outside by today's standards.

Yet, there are buyers who are still interested in forking out that amount for a unit here and going as far as to do major reno on it some more coz it's close to KL Sentral (2-3km) and the city centre itself (less than 10km). Maybe their friends and relatives may chuckle at their logic, but hey, if they like it and willing to do all that due to the location itself, then more power to them.

This post has been edited by DesRed: Jan 7 2018, 01:53 AM
empatTan
post Jan 7 2018, 03:10 AM

Regular

QUOTE(DesRed @ Jan 7 2018, 01:49 AM)
One man's trash is another man's treasure, as they always say. tongue.gif

Facilities do play a factor when choosing a unit, but it won't be the major one for a number of buyers. Take the condo I'm staying as an example. 20+ years old, facilities only made up of a swimming and kids pool (the round type) with a basketball court nearby and a gym, meeting hall, convenience store, squash and tennis court plus management office shoehorned into the clubhouse. Yet they still command a high price between RM 750k - RM 800k plus even though it looks like a mid-cost condo on the outside by today's standards.

Yet, there are buyers who are still interested in forking out that amount for a unit here and going as far as to do major reno on it some more coz it's close to KL Sentral (2-3km) and the city centre itself (less than 10km). Maybe their friends and relatives may chuckle at their logic, but hey, if they like it and willing to do all that due to the location itself, then more power to them.
Old is gold...
seechin
post Jan 7 2018, 04:53 PM

Getting Started

Hi, gonna ask that dual-key come with 3car parks? and what's that price now? how much for the maintenance fees?

This post has been edited by seechin: Jan 7 2018, 04:53 PM
JustinB
post Jan 8 2018, 11:52 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kc_wong @ Nov 22 2017, 11:16 AM)
After completion, the maintenance cost is determined by JMB when the JMB is set up.
JMB will set the maintenance for how many years for the starts?

54 Pages « < 25 26 27 28 29 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1015sec    6.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th October 2018 - 05:46 PM