Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTA] Oracle Certification for Java

views

TSardikapras
post Jul 25 2016, 04:50 PM, updated 8y ago

29 posts

Hi all,

I want to ask about Oracle Certification. Anyone know how to register? Pay where and procedure to follow exam. I email them, no reply since last year. And then today, I go to Oracle University on Garden after lunch time, receptionist say person in charge is still on lunch, I waiting for 30 mins and she say better I go back and email her dry.gif I just want to know how to register the exam and when.

Or is there any suggestion, certification better than Oracle?
Frostlord
post Jul 25 2016, 04:56 PM

Regular
1,723 posts

education.oracle.com

try search there
guysmiley
post Jul 25 2016, 04:59 PM

Casual
308 posts

its all online. or you can find an institute that mavbe the course, which i think better as you have classes.
lazykoala
post Jul 25 2016, 05:48 PM

3 posts

Maybe you can look for partners instead directly to OU. Normally partners has more freebies to give. cool2.gif cool2.gif

Try look for CTC Global, Infotrek, Iverson. Call them up instead of emailing them.
The Net Surfer
post Jul 25 2016, 05:50 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(ardikapras @ Jul 25 2016, 04:50 PM)
Hi all,

I want to ask about Oracle Certification. Anyone know how to register? Pay where and procedure to follow exam. I email them, no reply since last year. And then today, I go to Oracle University on Garden after lunch time, receptionist say person in charge is still on lunch, I waiting for 30 mins and she say better I go back and email her  dry.gif  I just want to know how to register the exam and when.

What kind of certification u looking for? E-Business Suite? Or the Java programming? or db?
Lamwaunga
post Jul 27 2016, 12:00 AM

8 posts

If you're talking about Java specifically, of course Oracle is the most recognized name especially when it comes to enterprise environment because, well, Oracle bought Sun Microsystems.

You probably need to go through PearsonVUE for Oracle certifications, check out their website: http://www.pearsonvue.com/oracle/
TSardikapras
post Jul 28 2016, 08:16 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(Frostlord @ Jul 25 2016, 04:56 PM)
education.oracle.com

try search there
already try it, need 3 days for them to reply after I issue the order biggrin.gif thanks!

QUOTE(guysmiley @ Jul 25 2016, 04:59 PM)
its all online. or you can find an institute that mavbe the course, which i think better as you have classes.
I prefer do certification first for basic certificate, after that maybe will having course smile.gif thankss

QUOTE(lazykoala @ Jul 25 2016, 05:48 PM)
Maybe you can look for partners instead directly to OU. Normally partners has more freebies to give. cool2.gif cool2.gif

Try look for CTC Global, Infotrek, Iverson. Call them up instead of emailing them.
Nice info! Will try to check check the website first, thankss biggrin.gif
TSardikapras
post Jul 28 2016, 08:18 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(The Net Surfer @ Jul 25 2016, 05:50 PM)
What kind of certification u looking for? E-Business Suite? Or the Java programming? or db?
Looking for Java, planning to take exam first for basic cert smile.gif

QUOTE(Lamwaunga @ Jul 27 2016, 12:00 AM)
If you're talking about Java specifically, of course Oracle is the most recognized name especially when it comes to enterprise environment because, well, Oracle bought Sun Microsystems.

You probably need to go through PearsonVUE for Oracle certifications, check out their website: http://www.pearsonvue.com/oracle/
Noted, another reference for certification, thank youu
The Net Surfer
post Jul 28 2016, 10:46 AM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(ardikapras @ Jul 28 2016, 08:18 AM)
Looking for Java, planning to take exam first for basic cert smile.gif
Noted, another reference for certification, thank youu
programming test?
Justin.Lee.CH
post Jul 28 2016, 04:05 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(ardikapras @ Jul 25 2016, 04:50 PM)
Hi all,

I want to ask about Oracle Certification. Anyone know how to register? Pay where and procedure to follow exam. I email them, no reply since last year. And then today, I go to Oracle University on Garden after lunch time, receptionist say person in charge is still on lunch, I waiting for 30 mins and she say better I go back and email her  dry.gif  I just want to know how to register the exam and when.

Hi,

Are you looking for training and exam bundled together?

Info Trek is authorized training centre for Oracle University as well.

Do drop me an email - justin.lee@info-trek.com

This post has been edited by Justin.Lee.CH: Jul 28 2016, 04:06 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.48    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:45 PM