Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Finding partner for startup

views

TSMadgeniusfigo
post Jul 20 2016, 08:39 PM, updated 8y ago

Regular
1,451 posts

Dear All,

I am envisioning a future for certain industry and the potential of the idea that it could rip and shatter the industries in next 4-5 years time.

Research, case study, business plan had been written down and jotted precisely. So down the road, I would need few capable people who I can partner together and kickstart few of this startups.

2. I am a mortgage consultant as you can see from my signature cum entrepreneur. I have started executing ways to innovate in mortgage industry and it's in the process with my another buddy partner.

In the mean time, we wanted to branch another startup for another industry all together in Malaysia market then South East ASIA.

3. I wanted to get to know you whom are in programming field, that either can program web platform or apps. People like you who have a dream to make a different in your society and start your own startup.

It won't be an easy path as it's a rocky mountain up ahead, So I hope anyone who are interested to be partnering with us, be prepared.

If you are interested to be partner, do contact me via watsapp, number do get it from my fat ass signature!

Cheers! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Win Win Inspiration
post Jul 26 2016, 01:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,708 posts

QUOTE(Madgeniusfigo @ Jul 20 2016, 08:39 PM)
Dear All,

I am envisioning a future for certain industry and the potential of the idea that it could rip and shatter the industries in next 4-5 years time.

Research, case study, business plan had been written down and jotted precisely. So down the road, I would need few capable people who I can partner together and kickstart few of this startups.

2. I am a mortgage consultant as you can see from my signature cum entrepreneur. I have started executing ways to innovate in mortgage industry and it's in the process with my another buddy partner.

In the mean time, we wanted to branch another startup for another industry all together in Malaysia market then South East ASIA.

3. I wanted to get to know you whom are in programming field, that either can program web platform or apps. People like you who have a dream to make a different in your society and start your own startup.

It won't be an easy path as it's a rocky mountain up ahead, So I hope anyone who are interested to be partnering with us, be prepared.

If you are interested to be partner, do contact me via watsapp, number do get it from my fat ass signature!

Cheers!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
Hi mate, good day.
The startup that you are going to launch is of Financial Services Provider company?
TSMadgeniusfigo
post Jul 27 2016, 06:22 AM

Regular
1,451 posts

QUOTE(Win Win Inspiration @ Jul 26 2016, 02:21 PM)
Hi mate, good day.
The startup that you are going to launch is of Financial Services Provider company?
Dear,

Yes it is a fintech, related to finance line.

Cheers!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:56 PM