Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

Please post GE14 related topics in the following new section ► https://forum.lowyat.net/MalaysiaVotes2018

40 Pages « < 36 37 38 39 40 >Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SENTUL VILLAGE | SENTUL POINT (PHASE 2) (Ver 2), Multitude of Activity Spaces (Investment)

coinstar
post Jan 3 2018, 08:52 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Copy paste from FB... Dunno how to put link

Jalan Jalan Sentul...within the 500m stretch there are few developments are with stage of completed (1sentul, Sentul village and Maxim CitiLight) , almost VP (skyawani), undercon (One maxim and Sentul Point) and recently launched (M Centura)

With more than 7500 units and no public transport within walking distance, can the dual lanes Jalan Sentul Pasar support such increase of population?

To the certain extend... All these development rely on the traffic light in front of Maxim CitiLight to make U-turn whether coming from KL or going towards KL.

#sentulpasar
AskarPerang
post Jan 4 2018, 07:37 AM

~tUPaI...~
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(coinstar @ Jan 3 2018, 08:52 PM)
Copy paste from FB...  Dunno how to put link

Jalan Jalan Sentul...within the 500m stretch there are few developments are with stage of completed (1sentul, Sentul village and Maxim CitiLight) , almost VP (skyawani), undercon (One maxim and Sentul Point) and recently launched (M Centura)

With more than 7500 units and no public transport within walking distance, can the dual lanes Jalan Sentul Pasar support such increase of population?

To the certain extend... All these development rely on the traffic light in front of Maxim CitiLight to make U-turn whether coming from KL or going towards KL.

#sentulpasar

aaron1717
post Jan 4 2018, 09:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!

#sentulpasar
thumbup.gif thumbup.gif win... at least BJ or OKR when they have alot high density developments... their accessibility are way better than jalan sentul pasar... and BJ at least have public transportation in walking distance for a few condos....
shadow_walker
post Jan 5 2018, 09:12 AM

Regular

they shud fucking closed the sentul pasar..i mean the fucking wet market at jalan sentul...its causing congestion during rush hour...lol

alot of ahso aunties parking and jaywalking with heavy traffic..LOL

once all this condos Vped and full occupancy edi mmg die mang

fennel are better located as its after the bloody fucking market..hahah
coinstar
post Jan 5 2018, 09:56 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(shadow_walker @ Jan 5 2018, 09:12 AM)
they shud fucking closed the sentul pasar..i mean the fucking wet market at jalan sentul...its causing congestion during rush hour...lol

alot of ahso aunties parking and jaywalking with heavy traffic..LOL

once all this condos Vped and full occupancy edi mmg die mang

fennel are better located as its after the bloody fucking market..hahah
dont forget Ong Tai Kim bro... one car parking overnight... 3 lanes become 1 lane
shadow_walker
post Jan 5 2018, 09:59 AM

Regular

QUOTE(coinstar @ Jan 5 2018, 09:56 AM)
dont forget Ong Tai Kim bro... one car parking overnight... 3 lanes become 1 lane
omg totally forgot about this one

sometime just feels like wanna bash the mirrors of this idiots...hahaha
pptgrine
post Jan 6 2018, 08:17 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(accetera @ Jul 15 2016, 02:19 PM)
Guys let's continue the topic here. We better not post even developer newspaper softcopy ads here.

How the sales for Sentul Point so far?
Block c &b 95% sold
Block a 40% sold

Now has new package. Got cash back somemore
x132755
post Jan 12 2018, 07:02 PM

KL Freehold Projects from 350k. Property Agent Wanted!

#sentulpasar
got DUKE highway bro.. in out very convenience
heavensea
post Jan 12 2018, 07:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!

legend traffic
AskarPerang
post Jan 12 2018, 08:18 PM

~tUPaI...~

QUOTE(heavensea @ Jan 12 2018, 07:51 PM)
legend traffic
Long time no see sifu.
heavensea
post Jan 12 2018, 08:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jan 12 2018, 08:18 PM)
Long time no see sifu.
lepak at kopitiam mah. smile.gif
m0n0p0ly
post Jan 13 2018, 02:01 AM

Casual

QUOTE(heavensea @ Jan 12 2018, 06:51 PM)
legend traffic
Bro! Mana you pergi? Heaven or sea? Busy share trading ka? Ada beli hengyuan beginning of 2017? Performance better than bitcoins.. Never give up on property bro...today pergi cow city lepak, surprisingly no bullshit there ..as usual, wear slipper...talk to a sales person, really hidden tiger crouching dragon sini! He ask me salary got RM2800 monthly? biggrin.gif If got, can buy a 350k condo with him..I told him this place manyak jam, he say mana no jam? Pohzhong no jam?!!Ohh kelang road no jam?! Kapdong no jam?!! Siri bataling no jam?! Ong place memang jam..then he say the construction in front of the Chinese temple want to make a junction so can turn right into one sentul direction...and sentul pasar want to move to the land behind plus new parking block..I cakap sure or not?? Then kena f by him, if dun believe you can go dbkl office ask them or google "sentul market" on internet πŸ˜‚ In conclusion maxim condo manyak ong manyak roti canai, if got bank lagi best

This post has been edited by m0n0p0ly: Jan 13 2018, 02:06 AM
joshua963
post Jan 13 2018, 02:49 AM

Casual

Everyone suddenly seems to be a "sifu" in property market. The least you could do is write in proper English. Good day gentleman.
heavensea
post Jan 13 2018, 04:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(m0n0p0ly @ Jan 13 2018, 02:01 AM)
Bro! Mana you pergi? Heaven or sea? Busy share trading ka? Ada beli hengyuan beginning of 2017? Performance better than bitcoins.. Never give up on property bro...today pergi cow city lepak, surprisingly no bullshit there ..as usual, wear slipper...talk to a sales person, really hidden tiger crouching dragon sini! He ask me salary got RM2800 monthly? biggrin.gif If got, can buy a 350k condo with him..I told him this place manyak jam, he say mana no jam? Pohzhong no jam?!!Ohh kelang road no jam?! Kapdong no jam?!! Siri bataling no jam?! Ong place memang jam..then he say the construction in front of the Chinese temple want to make a junction so can turn right into one sentul direction...and sentul pasar want to move to the land behind plus new parking block..I cakap sure or not?? Then kena f by him, if dun believe you can go dbkl office ask them or google "sentul market" on internet πŸ˜‚ In conclusion maxim condo manyak ong manyak roti canai, if got bank lagi best
Sold Topglove @5++ lel.

Hengyuan returns of 4051%!! What a legend stock.. what's the deal? This petrol refining company bounced back due to the increasing of world petrol price?

That ssa is a young man/women? I assume he/she implying this area jam due to the "ongness"? I hope the ssa don't mind to share his pov about which particular part can be considered as ong..

But it's cari makan, biasa la.
See human, speak human language. See ghost, speak ghost language.

Property is still good for ppl with rich cash flow to pick dead ayam, but new development is very very challenging as government will gradually "approved/legitimate" most of government housing can be rent out.
myhouse
post Jan 13 2018, 08:00 AM

Getting Started

Any area in KL no ong? Even incinerator area many ongs

This post has been edited by myhouse: Jan 13 2018, 08:01 AM
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 13 2018, 08:49 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(myhouse @ Jan 13 2018, 08:00 AM)
Any area in KL no ong? Even incinerator area many ongs
Ong for developers or ong for buyers?
m0n0p0ly
post Jan 13 2018, 09:19 AM

Casual

QUOTE(heavensea @ Jan 13 2018, 03:35 AM)
Sold Topglove @5++ lel.

Hengyuan returns of 4051%!! What a legend stock.. what's the deal? This petrol refining company bounced back due to the increasing of world petrol price?

That ssa is a young man/women? I assume he/she implying this area jam due to the "ongness"? I hope the ssa don't mind to share his pov about which particular part can be considered as ong..

But it's cari makan, biasa la.
See human, speak human language. See ghost, speak ghost language.

Property is still good for ppl with rich cash flow to pick dead ayam, but new development is very very challenging as government will gradually "approved/legitimate" most of government housing can be rent out.
Such a waste, sold at 5+, me sama harta
sold at 8+...hengyuan all because of China ma..the ssa of course energetic young ppl, old ppl face not thick enough how to do sales? At least he can provide the info I cannot get in lyf, didn't waste my petrol.

This post has been edited by m0n0p0ly: Jan 13 2018, 09:26 AM
myhouse
post Jan 20 2018, 06:26 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 13 2018, 08:49 AM)
Ong for developers or ong for buyers?
Ong Mali @ TescoπŸ˜€
Quinn Ling
post Feb 5 2018, 02:08 PM

Group: Newbie

40% sold out for Block A.

myhouse
post Feb 7 2018, 04:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Quinn Ling @ Feb 5 2018, 02:08 PM)
40% sold out for Block A.
If Block A cannot complete how?

40 Pages « < 36 37 38 39 40 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0823sec    3.76    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th April 2018 - 11:17 PM