Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

anyone reading this?

views

TSD10yrspain
post Jul 13 2016, 01:50 PM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
279 posts

The 5th Wave

I'm kinda freak out at myself now. Not because of the story but because I'm not a bookworm but I finished reading it in 2 and a half days. I don't know how many days average a person can finish about 500 pages +-. Never in my life finish a novel in less than 3 days.
If it weren't because of the movie I don't even blink on this book but because the movie cutting all those major details, modified the story and cutting off few characters, I have to dig into it through this book.
No comment on the movie though, I just take it like a movie preview or trailer.
Awesome story now me gonna go for The Infinite Sea, hope its a good one.

This post has been edited by D10yrspain: Jul 13 2016, 07:18 PM
MysticShadow
post Jul 14 2016, 10:58 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

500+ pages in 3 days - done that numerous times especially during schooling days where I'd just spend the whole day reading.

I've not watched 5th Wave nor read it though laugh.gif
TSD10yrspain
post Jul 15 2016, 09:36 AM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(MysticShadow @ Jul 14 2016, 10:58 PM)
500+ pages in 3 days - done that numerous times especially during schooling days where I'd just spend the whole day reading.

I've not watched 5th Wave nor read it though laugh.gif
Ohh I'm so envy, you can spend whole day reading during those school days lol.
Wish I can do that these days. My body won't allowed though. So it was like 3 times reading per day and 1 to 1&1/2 hour each time. The rest of my day would fill with chores.
Anyway its a great book, i gonna finish the 2nd book. The drive still going strong. Currently looking at his 3rd book, I heard the end of the 3rd one also opened up a possibilities of 4th book haha I'm gonna faint

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:05 PM