Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

My brief REVIEW on 8 wedding boutiques located at

views

TSbabystellastar
post Jul 10 2016, 01:23 AM, updated 8y ago

0 posts

He popped the question. I said yes. Hooray! I am engaged! So it’s now time to pick out my preferred wedding photography and gowns from the best wedding vendor in town before my wedding day. So here I am sharing with you all about my experience and gathered information from my visit to several (8 in total) leading wedding boutiques in SS2 and what to expect from them.I hope this helps you to decide if you should visit the wedding boutiques and save some time.

oh before we start, there is a little tip for you when visiting wedding boutiques.Check their gowns and photograph albums before you look at their package price because if the wedding gown does not fit you even though they offer a very good package it is pretty futile. At the same time, once you leave the boutique, jot down on your phone the details and price they offer you in order to compare with the next boutique at the end of your search, so you will not forget the criteria.Now, see what I have got from them.

Precious
You have to check this out! Well-known local Astro TV host - Hui Mei had her gorgeous pre-wedding photos taken in PRECIOUS. Just came to realize many of my friends are also their clients, and the online reviews are positively promising. Just love with their natural photography style, simple yet able to capture the uniqueness of each couple. They have wide selection of bridal gowns, and you'll be sure to find even brand new ones without needing to pay any upgrade fees. Their yearly destination pre-wedding packages are highly anticipated. Needless to say the best part of all, is that the staffs are really approachable and friendly, which made the experience even better.

Aspial Wedding
The first look of Aspial Wedding boutique from the outdoor looks really luxurious and classy. Of course the interior design is as splendid as what its’ outlook assured you. Their Photography styles are modern classic and classic vintage style adapted in a very creative way which sets their difference in terms of its uniqueness and distinction from the rest. You can try their gown before looking at their package price and the coordinator gave me some pertinent advice on how to select the gown that fits me the most! Their service is very professional!

Redbliss
We have tried 5 pieces of wedding gown in Redbliss. They have A LOT of gowns with extensive choices - from simple and classy to elegant and exquisite, modern and contemporary, and edgy and avant garde gowns that ensure you will be able to pick out your perfect dress to wear during your big day. They specialize in "storybook teller" photography style and this differentiate Redbliss from the rest as the style is more natural, fun, real and witty. They photograph your love story as a commemorative memoir. We are quite surprised by their services as they are keen to share with you all sort of idea that relates to your wedding. Ah! Not to forget to mention that they often organize wedding talk for soon-to-be-newly-wed couple like us to attend on how to organize your wedding and how to choose your perfect bridal boutique.

Annie Loiseau

I would say after visiting all of the wedding boutiques in my schedule,Annie Loiseau has the best wedding gowns I have seen so far. If you fancy European style gowns, you will definitely fall for their designed gowns which are all fully fine-selections imported from France and England. I especially admire their unique embroidery, fine lace and high quality silk or satin and I have tried few gowns and I can tell you, all the gowns are such a beauty that you would have the urge to try them all! IMPRESSIVE! They do offer sell and rent gown. Apart from their magnificent gowns, they also provide photography services; pre-wedding and actual services. They packages are tailored to match your needs and requirements.

Enya Mareine
Wonderful! This is exactly how excited my fiancé and I felt when we first saw Enya Mareine! We love all of their masterpieces. They make everyone looks like celebrities in the magazine.Enya Mareine is an international award-winning bridal gallery. Our friends has strongly and highly recommended Enya Mareine. All of their consultants and very friendly and professional. They make us feel like home! Totally worth it! Thumbs up!

Bridal Concept
Bridal Concept is originated from Singapore and they have wedding boutique located in Singapore and Malaysia respectively. You can choose to have different photography style in different region whether to shoot in Malaysia or Singapore and their photography style carries modern classic feel. My boyfriend and I went to visit their physical boutique and were impressed by their indoor setting. The Coordinators are very pleasant and polite, the selection of the gowns are extensive and you will not feel pressured when they discussed their package to you.

Redfeel

STUNNING! if you are looking for a special wedding photography style that emphasizes on visual effect with creative details and movement that is so catchy enough to impress whoever that is seeing it, then Redfeel could be your right choice. We went to their boutique in SS2 and stumbled upon their trademark home style photography - infrared wedding photography, we were really amazed by the colors and texture that fantasized the whole concept in the images. Absolutely Beautiful.

Stareast
Stareast covers 2 regions in Malaysia: Penang & KL. Aesthetic, Natural, Fashion and powerful ultra wide angle portrait shots that carry out exaggerating depth and relative size of the photography that capture the beauty of a person's essence and the style within. We are both amaze by their imaginative work when the coordinator shown us their sample album..it was just..very beautiful.

Conclusion:
So, this is all about my reviews on the wedding boutiques that I scheduled to visit and it is apparent that hard for me and my boyfriend to choose as they are all quite good in terms of quality and package offered. I would like to listen to different suggestions that you have and opinions before I finally sign on the dotted line..LOL. Thank You.
DS_Legacy
post Jul 11 2016, 12:06 PM

Photography is Love
1,501 posts

QUOTE(babystellastar @ Jul 10 2016, 01:23 AM)
He popped the question. I said yes. Hooray! I am engaged! So it’s now time to pick out my preferred wedding photography and gowns from the best wedding vendor in town before my wedding day. So here I am sharing with you all about my experience and gathered information from my visit to several (8 in total) leading wedding boutiques in SS2 and what to expect from them.I hope this helps you to decide if you should visit the wedding boutiques and save some time.

oh before we start, there is a little tip for you when visiting wedding boutiques.Check their gowns and photograph albums before you look at their package price because if the wedding gown does not fit you even though they offer a very good package it is pretty futile. At the same time, once you leave the boutique, jot down on your phone the details and price they offer you in order to compare with the next boutique at the end of your search, so you will not forget the criteria.Now, see what I have got from them.
Precious
You have to check this out! Well-known local Astro TV host - Hui Mei had her gorgeous pre-wedding photos taken in PRECIOUS. Just came to realize many of my friends are also their clients, and the online reviews are positively promising. Just love with their natural photography style, simple yet able to capture the uniqueness of each couple. They have wide selection of bridal gowns, and you'll be sure to find even brand new ones without needing to pay any upgrade fees. Their yearly destination pre-wedding packages are highly anticipated. Needless to say the best part of all, is that the staffs are really approachable and friendly, which made the experience even better.

Aspial Wedding
The first look of Aspial Wedding boutique from the outdoor looks really luxurious and classy. Of course the interior design is as splendid as what its’ outlook assured you. Their Photography styles are modern classic and classic vintage style adapted in a very creative way which sets their difference in terms of its uniqueness and distinction from the rest. You can try their gown before looking at their package price and the coordinator gave me some pertinent advice on how to select the gown that fits me the most! Their service is very professional!
Redbliss
We have tried 5 pieces of wedding gown in Redbliss. They have A LOT of gowns with extensive choices - from simple and classy to elegant and exquisite, modern and contemporary, and edgy and avant garde gowns that ensure you will be able to pick out your perfect dress to wear during your big day. They specialize in "storybook teller" photography style and this differentiate Redbliss from the rest as the style is more natural, fun, real and witty. They photograph your love story as a commemorative memoir. We are quite surprised by their services as they are keen to share with you all sort of idea that relates to your wedding. Ah! Not to forget to mention that they often organize wedding talk for soon-to-be-newly-wed couple like us to attend on how to organize your wedding and how to choose your perfect bridal boutique.

Annie Loiseau

I would say after visiting all of the wedding boutiques in my schedule,Annie Loiseau has the best wedding gowns I have seen so far. If you fancy European style gowns, you will definitely fall for their designed gowns which are all fully fine-selections imported from France and England. I especially admire their unique embroidery, fine lace and high quality silk or satin and I have tried few gowns and I can tell you, all the gowns are such a beauty that you would have the urge to try them all! IMPRESSIVE! They do offer sell and rent gown. Apart from their magnificent gowns, they also provide photography services; pre-wedding and actual services. They packages are tailored to match your needs and requirements.
Enya Mareine
Wonderful! This is exactly how excited my fiancé and I felt when we first saw Enya Mareine! We love all of their masterpieces. They make everyone looks like celebrities in the magazine.Enya Mareine is an international award-winning bridal gallery. Our friends has strongly and highly recommended Enya Mareine. All of their consultants and very friendly and professional. They make us feel like home! Totally worth it! Thumbs up!
Bridal Concept
Bridal Concept is originated from Singapore and they have wedding boutique located in Singapore and Malaysia respectively. You can choose to have different photography style in different region whether to shoot in Malaysia or Singapore and their photography style carries modern classic feel. My boyfriend and I went to visit their physical boutique and were impressed by their indoor setting. The Coordinators are very pleasant and polite, the selection of the gowns are extensive and you will not feel pressured when they discussed their package to you.

Redfeel

STUNNING! if you are looking for a special wedding photography style that emphasizes on visual effect with creative details and movement that is so catchy enough to impress whoever that is seeing it, then Redfeel could be your right choice. We went to their boutique in SS2 and stumbled upon their trademark home style photography -  infrared wedding photography, we were really amazed by the colors and texture that fantasized the whole concept in the images. Absolutely Beautiful.
Stareast
Stareast covers 2 regions in Malaysia: Penang & KL. Aesthetic, Natural, Fashion and powerful ultra wide angle portrait shots that carry out exaggerating depth and relative size of the photography that capture the beauty of a person's essence and the style within. We are both amaze by their imaginative work when the coordinator shown us their sample album..it was just..very beautiful.
Conclusion:
So, this is all about my reviews on the wedding boutiques that I scheduled to visit and it is apparent that hard for me and my boyfriend to choose as they are all quite good in terms of quality and package offered. I would like to listen to different suggestions that you have and opinions before I finally sign on the dotted line..LOL. Thank You.
Good review. thumbup.gif thumbsup.gif
But what about the price? hmm.gif

flamephotography
post Jul 11 2016, 02:02 PM

Getting Started
264 posts

Very informative.

Mostly all positive and good experience. Please do note that if whenever possible, try getting a written black and white of the promised items. From our own observation, the horror story usually starts after payment has been made. Before payment is made, everything will be sweet, without problems, this can, that can. After the payment, this cannot that cannot and all hell break lose. Even worst if you did not add additional photos. Suddenly the smiling face just disappeared.

But I guess not all bridal houses does that and many is because of lack of communication and understanding. Just an observation from most of the ranting on the forum.

But I guess most important is to enjoy your wedding planning experience and be prepare for even greater purpose and challenges up ahead.

Cheers.......icon_rolleyes.gif
abubin
post Jul 11 2016, 03:35 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

do you know what some of the bridal houses are actually owned by same owner?
Eve90
post Jul 11 2016, 11:17 PM

Getting Started
151 posts

Nice to see a review like this. Do let us know when you have chosen your bridal house and let us know more smile.gif
ynaej
post Jul 12 2016, 01:11 AM

15 posts

Thanks for the insightful review tongue.gif great for people like me who have only browse them through their websites.
Any chance you can share their packages? biggrin.gif

Congrats on your engagement!
calvin_kenni
post Feb 7 2017, 02:41 PM

Enthusiast
767 posts

So at the end Ts chose which one? Mind to share the experience?
SUSPureWhite69
post Sep 24 2020, 04:30 PM

24 posts

Good share. Thank you so much!
xcrue
post Nov 14 2020, 11:37 PM

TWOOX Production
2,143 posts

You should visit Two of Us Signature Studio located at Bukit Jalil =p

https://www.facebook.com/twoofusbridal
HGPro
post Nov 22 2020, 11:39 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

wow that's a very detailed compilation. hope to hear more about the pricing and experience too thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by HGPro: Nov 22 2020, 11:39 AM
jensenz
post Nov 5 2022, 05:04 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

Pick Redfeel if you are looking for unhappy and unfriendly ending wedding experience. Although their photos looks nice, but the way staff selling package very terrible, keep urging customer top up this top up there. Avoid Redfeel at all cost. Just share my personal experience.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0142sec    0.46    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:44 AM