94 Pages « < 37 38 39 40 41 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Trading stock via maybank2u, let discuss

views

whitefong
post Mar 27 2014, 04:05 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

Hi all sifu, just a newbie here, i just read the forum comment, so if i want to begin choosing cimb or maybank better? or how to register online byself. beside if I only buy small amount like the share only 0.10 sen, buy 1000 of it cosing RM100, will they accept?
gReen aXe
post Mar 27 2014, 09:28 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Mar 27 2014, 04:05 PM)
Hi all sifu, just a newbie here, i just read the forum comment, so if i want to begin choosing cimb or maybank better? or how to register online byself. beside if I only buy small amount like the share only 0.10 sen, buy 1000 of it cosing RM100, will they accept?
I'm also a newbie. Yes...you can buy a small amount. The minimum is 100shares. Don't forget we also need to pay brokerage fee, stamp duty and clearing fee when we buy and sell.
Hapeng
post Mar 27 2014, 09:29 PM

Regular
1,021 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Mar 27 2014, 04:05 PM)
define better. what are you looking for? low fees? research? customer service?
realmcord80
post Apr 3 2014, 05:30 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

Newbie here to stock exchange...

I've opened the direct CDS account and trading account at Maybank Investment in Jalan Maarof.

So...the next step for me is for me to wait for Maybank to call that my trading account is activated and give the password. Heard we need nee to wait for 3 days, then somebody will call.

or

i need to activate myself at M2U, however there are 2 options:
Maybank Investment Bank (formerly known as Aseambankers)
Maybank Share Investment Centre

Which one do i chose?.
foxxy
post Apr 3 2014, 06:25 PM

On my way
646 posts

QUOTE(realmcord80 @ Apr 3 2014, 06:30 PM)
Newbie here to stock exchange...

I've opened the direct CDS account and trading account at Maybank Investment in Jalan Maarof.

So...the next step for me is for me to wait for Maybank to call that my trading account is activated and give the password. Heard we need nee to wait for 3 days, then somebody will call.

or

i need to activate myself at M2U, however there are 2 options:
Maybank Investment Bank (formerly known as Aseambankers)
Maybank Share Investment Centre

Which one do i chose?.
Both.

Wait for them to call and give you all the necessary details, then you have to activate it your own.

After logging in, in m2u, go to investment -> online stock. Click on first time login and proceed from there.

realmcord80
post Apr 8 2014, 10:25 AM

Getting Started
108 posts

How to put my funds to my trading account. Read here that i need to go to:
Bill Payment>Maybank Investment Fund.

However there's a note for the Bill Ref "For Bill Reference No., please enter TRUST, LOSSES, INTEREST or your purchase contract number."

I believe this means that purchase must be done first. Is it possible to put funds into my trading account without commitment of purchase...

Thanks..
tehoice
post Apr 9 2014, 10:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,403 posts

QUOTE(realmcord80 @ Apr 8 2014, 10:25 AM)

However there's a note for the Bill Ref "For Bill Reference No., please enter TRUST, LOSSES, INTEREST or your purchase contract number."

I believe this means that purchase must be done first. Is it possible to put funds into my trading account without commitment of purchase...

Thanks..
yes of course. just transfer your money between your own accounts. from your saving/current account to trading account done.
saldopullt
post Apr 11 2014, 04:33 PM

On my way
536 posts

I use maybank2u online stock just for the sake of convenience as I maintain all my account with maybank, saving/current/loan/credit card and etc. All in one would be easy tongue.gif
I took the basic account which is cash account. No margin thus easy to control.
So far before I open my trading account with maybank, I traded with CIMB as they allow me to sign up at the age of 18. But I few years later I found that maybank actually offerred the lowest brokerage fee so here I am now.. biggrin.gif
saldopullt
post Apr 11 2014, 04:35 PM

On my way
536 posts

QUOTE(realmcord80 @ Apr 8 2014, 10:25 AM)

Thanks..
U can transfer directly from your saving/current account if u maintain both with maybank. Transfer into your trading account is immediate effect. However, withdrawal took 1 day. Bear in mind.
stretch
post May 1 2014, 06:32 AM

Casual
315 posts

hello.. I once made a CDS account cause I wanted to buy an IPO which I failed to get and later disregard the account.

let say if I would like to start trading, will the CDS account still be available?

I did the account about 4 years ago with OSK trading. How to check and I am wondering is there anyway to register with maybank investment in Bintulu?

Hope all the sifus can help here.. thanks!!
felixmask
post May 1 2014, 07:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,354 posts

QUOTE(stretch @ May 1 2014, 06:32 AM)
hello.. I once made a CDS account cause I wanted to buy an IPO which I failed to get and later disregard the account.

let say if I would like to start trading, will the CDS account still be available?

I did the account about 4 years ago with OSK trading. How to check and I am wondering is there anyway to register with maybank investment in Bintulu?

Hope all the sifus can help here.. thanks!!
OSK has merge with RHB investment.

If your account didn't has cash or stock or perform any online transaction for 6month -1year, it may change to dormant.

Visit the RHB-OSK investment or formerly OSK branch to activate it back, with simple paying an activation charge.

stretch
post May 1 2014, 01:40 PM

Casual
315 posts

QUOTE(felixmask @ May 1 2014, 07:20 AM)
OSK has merge with RHB investment.
If your account didn't has cash or stock or perform any online transaction for 6month -1year, it may change to dormant.

Visit the RHB-OSK investment or formerly OSK branch to activate it back, with simple paying an activation charge.
ok.. any rhb investment bank will do right? rhb also have online trading right?

thanks for replying.
ne0cz
post May 1 2014, 11:14 PM

Pokde.net Writer
5,372 posts

If I m only 19 but I want to start an acc on Maybank2u investment, do you think they will consider?
felixmask
post May 2 2014, 06:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,354 posts

QUOTE(ne0cz @ May 1 2014, 11:14 PM)
If I m only 19 but I want to start an acc on Maybank2u investment, do you think they will consider?
Yes, law obligation is 18 year old and above.
felixmask
post May 2 2014, 06:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,354 posts

QUOTE(ne0cz @ May 1 2014, 11:14 PM)
Yes, law obligation is 18 year old and above.
manoj84
post May 8 2014, 02:34 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

Helo sifoos,

I am a super newbie on this stocks.
I want to give a try and im comfortable trading via mbb2u as I am online most of the time.
But i really want to know what i am doing before i put in the money.
Is there any guide/ebook that i can read before i can start.
I have been reading this thread from page 1 and now im at page 7.
Just want to know if there is any straight forward guide to learn more about this?
elea88
post May 9 2014, 10:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,037 posts

QUOTE(hahaha85 @ Jan 18 2007, 10:09 PM)
Wah maybank account will need us to pay RM5 monthly is it? Then how about cimb account? Is it meant no more remisier charges/ commission for online trading?
try AMSECURITES - only RM6.00 brokerage
dororo
post May 9 2014, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(saldopullt @ Apr 11 2014, 04:33 PM)
I use maybank2u online stock just for the sake of convenience as I maintain all my account with maybank, saving/current/loan/credit card and etc. All in one would be easy tongue.gif
I took the basic account which is cash account. No margin thus easy to control.
So far before I open my trading account with maybank, I traded with CIMB as they allow me to sign up at the age of 18. But I few years later I found that maybank actually offerred the lowest brokerage fee so here I am now.. biggrin.gif
is your cash account a Maybank Premier 1 Account (current account)?
as far as I know Premier 1 Account will charge RM5 per month
saldopullt
post May 9 2014, 11:16 PM

On my way
536 posts

QUOTE(dororo @ May 9 2014, 08:07 PM)
is your cash account a Maybank Premier 1 Account (current account)?
as far as I know Premier 1 Account will charge RM5 per month
Yes Its a premier 1 account but it doesnt charge rm5 per month..
pooh88
post May 10 2014, 01:19 AM

Malaysia Tennis Enthusiast
2,288 posts

The premier 1 account allow you to trade with your Android phone. rclxms.gif
Is easier to track the stock even at office or outside. nod.gif

94 Pages « < 37 38 39 40 41 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.43    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:37 PM