Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How to open tuition center?, license issue?

views

liewsky
post Feb 28 2012, 04:21 PM

2 posts

I'm looking for agent,runner or intermediate person who can help in Pusat tuisyen application. any contact can share, what are the fee like?

jaytea
post Mar 3 2012, 08:45 PM

6 posts

would a math enrichment program require permit from moe?
enopi has moe permit. do you think kumon and math monkey has?
tx
Nicholasontheway
post Jan 15 2013, 05:23 PM

Photography for life
728 posts

Guys, need help like immediately!

I need to apply license for a shop-based tuition centre but how do I get it through the internet?

Which website? Please give me the link if possible...

Thks smile.gif
Stephy87
post Mar 25 2014, 05:34 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(ah_suknat @ Aug 20 2010, 03:54 PM)
THREAD REACTIVATE!!!! because I am going to start one in this october...

few questions....

when you guys said license...what license did you guys mean? the trading license or proper license that is seperately/specially required to open a tuition center?

I already registered a trading license and got it signed by the district officer and majlis perbandaran (tiada halangan) it says, premise's name is PUSAT BAHASA xxxxx(malay words) with the business being pusat tuisyen.

I am an advance Diploma holder...I will be conducting the language class for adults and I will hired tutor to conduct tuition for school children...
Hi, mind to share ur experience?

I would like to open a tuition center end of this year, but i would like to know more.
mv-jr
post May 16 2014, 01:59 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(Stephy87 @ Mar 25 2014, 06:34 PM)
Hi, mind to share ur experience?

I would like to open a tuition center end of this year, but i would like to know more.
I am also interested at learning the process or steps to open a center.

so far I have heard few different versions, getting a business licence or enrichment license or education license. Is there a place where I can get a actual (checklist I hope) info?

Thanks.
neonikson1
post May 16 2014, 07:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,086 posts

QUOTE(deadalus @ Jan 17 2007, 10:56 PM)
YES, you need to be a GOVERNMENT SCHOOL teacher in order to obtain a license to open a tuition center

BUT, peoples always play around with te entity "TUITION CENTER" Indeed they name their center under some other business entity such as "Self Study center" or "IQ development center"

You ever heard of STC? This fellow already open so many tuition center and daycare center around KL. But, he dont even has the license for it - the license to open a tuition center.

So it all depends with how you going to play around with the loop holes of our Malaysian legislation system.
Need to be a government school teacher to get license to open tuition center? I thought school teacher are not suppose to teach outside of school. That seems to be contradicting each other.
neonikson1
post May 16 2014, 07:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,086 posts

QUOTE(YuNGSeNG @ Nov 15 2008, 12:32 PM)
As I know , Kindergarden MUST open in corner lot but tuition centre I don't think so.
No such requirement as corner lot. As long as fire exit is in place.
mv-jr
post May 17 2014, 06:09 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(neonikson1 @ May 16 2014, 08:21 PM)
Need to be a government school teacher to get license to open tuition center?  I thought school teacher are not suppose to teach outside of school.  That seems to be contradicting each other.
Need to be a government school teacher to get license to open tuition center?

This statement is true. In order to open a tuition center, you will need to be a licensed teacher.

I thought school teacher are not suppose to teach outside of school.

The school teacher will need to quit from the school in order to open a tuition center.

This is my understanding...
Esther Chee
post Aug 8 2014, 12:01 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(ah_suknat @ Aug 20 2010, 03:54 PM)
THREAD REACTIVATE!!!! because I am going to start one in this october...

few questions....

when you guys said license...what license did you guys mean? the trading license or proper license that is seperately/specially required to open a tuition center?

I already registered a trading license and got it signed by the district officer and majlis perbandaran (tiada halangan) it says, premise's name is PUSAT BAHASA xxxxx(malay words) with the business being pusat tuisyen.

I am an advance Diploma holder...I will be conducting the language class for adults and I will hired tutor to conduct tuition for school children...
Hi, I just want to ask you that how you get a trading license and got it signed by the district officer and you can use your premise's name at PUSAT BAHASA....

do you manage to run your tuition centre without any disturb from the authority people in Malaysia?

how you do it?
TankerGadget Store
post Sep 3 2014, 11:16 AM

Getting Started
222 posts

this is my plan, i already rented that place and gonna fully furnish it,

heres my concern
1) i actually day time wanna do some sort like day care and kinddie stuff
2) night time become a music center because i am a piano instructor hoho
3) saturday sunday add some arithmetic class, ballet, or tuition also can la

what licence should i apply ? tuition ? music center ? or ? LOL
AGEN LESEN
post Feb 14 2016, 11:15 AM

8 posts

NEED AGENT TO APPLY TUITION CENTRE LICENSE OR PUSAT BAHASA?
AGENT CONTACT NO: 0122436115 (KLANG VALLEY ONLY)
yplee8
post Sep 14 2016, 09:13 PM

15 posts

I was thinking open a tuition center . But after reading all this , seems like just trouble ... Might have give up open tuition center . Just be a home tuition .. No need pay tax . No all this stupid trouble . Is it call business friendly .... Malaysia .
Johannlo
post Dec 28 2016, 03:32 AM

Kuli
356 posts

I have a vacant semi furnished double storey house which can't seem to find a tenant to rent after 5 months.

My plan was to sub rent out the individual rooms for teachers to conduct private home tuition classes for their students. I on the other hand will collect rental from teacher and maybe perhaps save one room for myself to conduct classes too.

What are your views on this? Do you think there's demand for this kind of thing? Perhaps there are teachers who want to teach home tuition but they can't find a place to teach at home?

NightHeart
post Dec 28 2016, 10:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(Johannlo @ Dec 28 2016, 03:32 AM)
I have a vacant semi furnished double storey house which can't seem to find a tenant to rent after 5 months.

My plan was to sub rent out the individual rooms for teachers to conduct private home tuition classes for their students. I on the other hand will collect rental from teacher and maybe perhaps save one room for myself to conduct classes too.

What are your views on this? Do you think there's demand for this kind of thing? Perhaps there are teachers who want to teach home tuition but they can't find a place to teach at home?
When I was very young, I attended an art class every week held at a house. So it's definitely possible, just that as usual....the main question is where to find the interested teachers?
spreeeee
post Dec 28 2016, 02:51 PM

♠ . ♥ . ♣ . ♦
3,755 posts

QUOTE(Johannlo @ Dec 28 2016, 03:32 AM)

good idea, but still depends location..
GregoryCorrea
post Dec 28 2016, 08:56 PM

3 posts

Good luck!!
AGEN LESEN
post Jul 25 2017, 07:42 AM

8 posts

Igcse tuition centre license. Call now 0122436115.
AGEN LESEN
post Dec 9 2017, 10:14 AM

8 posts

If you want to know the procedure to open a tuition centre Call the nearest Pejabat Pelajaran Daerah.Talk to the respective officer.
If you need an agent to help you then you may call me @0122436115
AGEN LESEN
post Dec 9 2017, 10:30 AM

8 posts

Documents need to carry with u to PPD to apply tuition centre license:
1) tenancy agreement
2) ssm tuition name approval letter
( name preferably in Bahasa Melayu & related to education)
BboyDora
post Dec 10 2017, 12:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,093 posts

QUOTE(kent_lau7 @ Jan 12 2012, 09:48 AM)
Call the menteri:

KEMENTERIAN PELAJARAN MALAYSIA
Blok E8, Kompleks E,
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan,
62604, PUTRAJAYA, MALAYSIA

Tel: 603-8884 6000 / 603-7723 7070

and look for Bahagian Pendidikan Swasta

Added on January 12, 2012, 1:37 pmWent to the bahagian - Pendidikan Swasta...and got the following information:
To apply tuition center - go to the state Pejabat pendidikan

You also need to have >RM10,000 modal
30% equity is bumi
need a company registered under SSM
With all different info (some are incorrect), share by the forumers, this is the most reliable sources.

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:03 AM