Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Business Analyst, IT come share your stories, Career opportunities, salary range, etc.

views

sukhoi35mk
post Jul 23 2016, 10:01 PM

Casual
420 posts

a good BA can be throw to anywhere not only IT... marketing, HR, engineering, etc.... I did my previous BA role from core banking to financial software development and now O&G industry..... alot ppl may not aware that O&G companies have alot of BAs.... knowing programming languages is not necessary but think out of box is a must , must be a good listener, adapt fast & good thinker
iconsultingaustr
post Jul 26 2016, 04:02 AM

0 posts

I've been trying to find program that would help me organize with my business, because right now it's mess. I'll try and let you know how it turns out! business process consultants
TSjeffro
post Jul 26 2016, 01:08 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(sukhoi35mk @ Jul 23 2016, 10:01 PM)
a good BA can be throw to anywhere not only IT... marketing, HR, engineering, etc.... I did my previous BA role from core banking to financial software development and now O&G industry..... alot ppl may not aware that O&G companies have alot of BAs.... knowing programming languages is not necessary but think out of box is a must ,  must be a good listener, adapt fast & good thinker
Indeed! I've always been a firm believer that a BA is more than just the title. Anyone as skillful as a BA, can possibly hold any other roles in the service / management line..
Do share more of your experience in the O&G industry as compared to the core banking and fintech industry

QUOTE(iconsultingaustr @ Jul 26 2016, 04:02 AM)
I've been trying to find program that would help me organize with my business, because right now it's mess. I'll try and let you know how it turns out! business process consultants
Great! Can't wait to hear more!
eddystorm
post Jul 27 2016, 05:46 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

YO anyone using Dynamic AX here?

8 Pages « < 6 7 8Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0192sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:18 PM