Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Free Live It Up – Nicky Jam Feat Will Smith & Era

views

TSchibatbai
post Jul 1 2016, 02:53 PM, updated 6y ago

0 posts

"Live It Up" is a song by Puerto Rican singer Nicky Jam featuring American rapper-actor-producer Will Smith and Kosovar singer Era Istrefi, for the upcoming The Official Album of the 2018 FIFA World Cup. It was chosen as the official song for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. The track is produced by Diplo, The Picard Brothers, and Free School, and was released on May 25, 2018.

Now, you can download Live It Up – Nicky Jam Feat Will Smith & Era Istrefi ringtone free for mobile. Good fun!

[Verse 1: Era Istrefi]
Strength your numbers, is a force we can mix
We raise our flags and put our pride on our back
We feelin' like a champion when we shine our light
We got the power, make condition correct

[Chorus: Era Istrefi]
One life, live it up, 'cause you got one life
One-one-one life, live it up, 'cause you got one life
One-one-one life, live it up, 'cause you don't get it twice
One-one-one life, live it up, 'cause you don't get it twice

[Post-Chorus: Era Istrefi]
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
http://freeringtonesdownload.info/samsung-ringtones

This post has been edited by chibatbai: Jun 14 2018, 11:43 AM
ExCrIpT
post Jul 1 2016, 02:58 PM

Regular
1,665 posts

Then one can buy a game and install and share it with a big circle of ps players with just one cd
even_steven
post Jul 1 2016, 02:59 PM

Perut Jauh Kedepan (PJK)
634 posts

Then so many people would rent the game and install it on the PS4 and return back the disc but still able to play it without the disc.

nill
post Jul 1 2016, 03:02 PM

Casual
366 posts

please note that the disk checking is to prevent user from selling off the disc after install unless you want Sony to implement mandatory daily check your console.
a workaround is license should tie to user account if want to install but that would prevent user from selling off the disc.

your choice: ability to sell your disc or to install your games through disc.
even_steven
post Jul 1 2016, 03:04 PM

Perut Jauh Kedepan (PJK)
634 posts

QUOTE(nill @ Jul 1 2016, 03:02 PM)
please note that the disk checking is to prevent user from selling off the disc after install unless you want Sony to implement mandatory daily check your console.
a workaround is license should tie to user account if want to install but that would prevent user from selling off the disc.

your choice: ability to sell your disc or to install your games through disc.
Yup. They most likely will use a one time activation code to prevent you from installing it to other machine. In which case, you will not be able to resell the game afterward.
Poodlepaddly
post Jul 1 2016, 03:11 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(even_steven @ Jul 1 2016, 03:04 PM)
Yup. They most likely will use a one time activation code to prevent you from installing it to other machine. In which case, you will not be able to resell the game afterward.
Then ps4 Kong, all games also kong.

I have this problem before also. End up after buying the physical game disc, I bought again the digital get for rm80 just because I was lazy to change disc btw 2 games.

When I try going psn digital ver, seeing paying rm200 without a disc seems waste pula.
nill
post Jul 1 2016, 04:31 PM

Casual
366 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ Jul 1 2016, 03:11 PM)
Then ps4 Kong, all games also kong.

I have this problem before also. End up after buying the physical game disc, I bought again the digital get for rm80 just because I was lazy to change disc btw 2 games.

When I try going psn digital ver, seeing paying rm200 without a disc seems waste pula.

wait for sale in us psn. that's the best way. or wait for EA sales in MY PSN. It's surprisingly cheaper. Maybe EA wisen up and compare prices with what Malaysian pay in Steam.

Zeliard
post Jul 1 2016, 08:05 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

MEngineer
post Jul 2 2016, 11:27 AM

...Look at my stars...
850 posts

Actually inserting the disc only for validation purpose. The game has been installed into the HDD already

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.17    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:53 PM