Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Would u give chance to someone who just broke up?

views

RUI
post Jul 2 2016, 08:20 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(kecik_mieow @ Jul 2 2016, 07:55 PM)
Wow, u sound like an asshole dude. Taking advantage of people's vulnerabilities.. I really don't understand, why some people can't move on without using others.
Calling "what is" doesn't make me asshole la. It's just I recognize "what is" and do what I can do with it.
She didn't complain bcos we come clean with each other with our intention.

To level things up, socket DO NOT worth more than plug. Sockets need plug to be a complete functional system

I do feel used sometimes. I know!
That's how things work. We work with who ever we can work with in our best interest.

QUOTE(kecik_mieow @ Jul 2 2016, 08:03 PM)
Yea.. I think he surely needs more time to sort things out. So I told him not to contact me everyday. He agreed not to disturb me until he can give me the attentions I deserved. Will I ever hear from him again? I don't know
Hmm..

Yea, I will give chance to other guys..
What do you think you deserved?
What kind of attention you are talking about?

As in, you are his center of universe? Oh goodness. This is not gonna go down very well with any guys.
It's gonna be another version of chicken and egg discussion.
TSkecik_mieow
post Jul 2 2016, 08:23 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Jul 2 2016, 08:20 PM)
Calling "what is" doesn't make me asshole la. It's just I recognize "what is" and do what I can do with it.
She didn't complain bcos we come clean with each other with our intention.

To level things up, socket DO NOT worth more than plug. Sockets need plug to be a complete functional system

I do feel used sometimes. I know!
That's how things work. We work with who ever we can work with in our best interest.
What do you think you deserved?
What kind of attention you are talking about?

As in, you are his center of universe? Oh goodness. This is not gonna go down very well with any guys.
It's gonna be another version of chicken and egg discussion.
Reciprocity, the same attention I give him. It's OK la. Not in a mood to argue with u. Moreover u don't know the whole story.
RUI
post Jul 2 2016, 08:31 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(kecik_mieow @ Jul 2 2016, 08:23 PM)
Reciprocity, the same attention I give him. It's OK la. Not in a mood to argue with u. Moreover u don't know the whole story.
Okay. I could be wrong. But I'm smelling it something like you pay him more attention than he does. He must be pretty hot. rclxms.gif
Why are you so bothered about it like some "men" about paying for dinner.

You can't really quantify reciprocity can you unlike the dinner that men usually pays. hmm.gif
SUSVelocity
post Jul 2 2016, 08:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,188 posts

QUOTE(kecik_mieow @ Jul 2 2016, 08:23 PM)
its normal. rui will argue with anyone to just make his point
TSkecik_mieow
post Jul 2 2016, 08:43 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Jul 2 2016, 08:31 PM)
Okay. I could be wrong. But I'm smelling it something like you pay him more attention than he does. He must be pretty hot.  rclxms.gif
Why are you so bothered about it like some "men" about paying for dinner.

You can't really quantify reciprocity can you unlike the dinner that men usually pays.  hmm.gif
No la, not hot. I had the impression that he is the type I like. Nerdy, caring type. Oh well, I was wrong.
Not too bothered anymore..
TSkecik_mieow
post Jul 2 2016, 08:47 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(Velocity @ Jul 2 2016, 08:42 PM)
its normal. rui will argue with anyone to just make his point
Lyn got a lot of argumentative guys.. laugh.gif

SUSVelocity
post Jul 2 2016, 08:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,188 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Jul 2 2016, 04:07 PM)
I still don't get the fuss about getting in or out of a relationship...

Unlike marriage(legally binded), relationship actually has nothing to hold others onto each other. Only thing that could ensure the continuity of a "relationship" is the good time they share together. What defines "success"  of a relationship is how good is the time spent together.

Start to enjoy time spent together (falling in love) and stop enjoying time spent together (falling out of love) are just processes in life. Any people with self love would prefer to stay in the prior process than the latter.

Its not that I do not hv bad relationship. Its just 24 hours of my time are occupied with people that I have good relationship with. Only relevant question is who give me the best bang for my time. So, TS...only question that remains is...are you having a good time?

P.S. I hope you are not those guys with a mentality that only equates good time with 30mins of thrusting ur pelvic bone forth and back.
it depends what type of person you are. if you are a firm , visionary, organised and in control you wont goes in and out. Those usually in and out is unsure what they want in life.

for some could be yourself a partner is like shopping can buy and throw but for me if i choose to start a relationship ill plan towards it and at least 60% sure she is capable only i would consider her because i have more important plans and goal to achieve while relationship is secondary.

i been in a relationship where the woman is the hassle itself that keep conflicting with our plan and goal. So if you prevent or manage it well it wont turn into conflict.

like this story
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3989666

if the right personality is in place it can be prevented or avoided.

This post has been edited by Velocity: Jul 2 2016, 08:53 PM
RUI
post Jul 2 2016, 09:25 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(kecik_mieow @ Jul 2 2016, 08:47 PM)
Lyn got a lot of argumentative guys.. laugh.gif
Velocity gets touchy and ofcos there is also many of touchy guys here. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Velocity @ Jul 2 2016, 08:49 PM)
it depends what type of person you are. if you are a firm , visionary, organised and in control you wont goes in and out. Those usually in and out is unsure what they want in life.

for some could be yourself a partner is like shopping can buy and throw but for me if i choose to start a relationship ill plan towards it and at least 60% sure she is capable only i would consider her because i have more important plans and goal to achieve while relationship is secondary.

Wow, you got math to quantify future.
You got math to quantify love.

Very good. Very good rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

I did math my entire life. But you almost sounded like you know why gravitational acceleration is 9.80665 m/s^2.
(Please google it. You will realize it's derived from another number that you do not know where it comes from).

P.S. Jokes aside. I know what you mean. You are right about finding someone who shares the same life goal and commits to it. But, I disagree that relationship is secondary. Like any successful person, you need to have relationship. Be it with your boss, your colleague, your business partner. Because you can only "that" successful yourself. Nothing more. It's just bf-gf is another kind of relationship. But it's not secondary.

QUOTE(Velocity @ Jul 2 2016, 08:49 PM)
i been in a relationship where the woman is the hassle itself that keep conflicting with our plan and goal. So if you prevent or manage it well it wont turn into conflict.

like this story
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3989666

if the right personality is in place it can be prevented or avoided.
The root cause to his misery is his penis that's doing the talking and thinking.
You DO NOT marry someone just to please your penis. That spells disaster!

P.S. I once told off a French national who tried to convert me after knowing I'm an atheist by saying, "If you convert, you will get 99 virgin wives with blue eye in after life". I replied by saying "I do not revolve my life around my penis. I do not do that in this life. And I don't think I will do that in after life". Guess what...He went berserk ofcos. I believe many who is buying this mad idea does too. laugh.gif

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.53    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:08 PM