Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Panty & Bra Thieves, Ever got stolen before?

views

skylinelover
post May 8 2012, 08:48 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

hahaha ape bule buat...when they 2 despo already,,,they will do whatever it takes 2 satisfy their lust...hey at least they return back the thing instead of throwing it away n not returning it back 2 the girl laugh.gif doh.gif if i was the girl,,,i just wash it n wear it back lorh laugh.gif rclxms.gif i also splattered my undies many times with heavy loads but after washing it,,,it bcum very cleaned already from my past experiences laugh.gif tongue.gif
jaq
post May 14 2012, 11:52 AM

6 posts

hahahaha...this is so funny but I know it happens...happened to my bestie...kelakar giler tapi merisaukan juga...

thankfully never happen to me smile.gif

-----------------------------------------

Come join me and my bff in Clean & Clear best friends contest rclxms.gif
Simon Es
post May 25 2012, 09:32 PM

0 posts

Haha it's kinda funny as it happened to my friend few times.

Sorry but in Europe we don't have such an issues =]
CindyTells
post May 25 2012, 09:58 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(jeffreymak @ Apr 18 2012, 03:44 PM)
RaeC,

Just wash off the stains. It can be worn again. Guys are just curious on the thongs and g strings because still not many girls wearing g strings and thongs in M'sia. Guys don't see it very often.

I strongly urge the guys not to steal gals' underwear. If you like the girl, it is better to know her and go after her if she is single. If  both of you get together, you'll get to see her underwear very often until you don't even want to steal. I sympathize the guys who steal underwear because they do not know how to go after the gal.

For gals, please don't freak out if you found out that your bf masturbates with your underwear or wears your underwear because most guys now are metropolitan guys. Metropolitan guys wear their gfs' underwear. Example, David Beckham wears his wife's underwear, he admitted it to the press.

If she is married, then go search elsewhere.
ewww sounds disgusting.. so pervert meh? shocking.gif
gstringuy
post Nov 5 2012, 01:34 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Simon Es @ May 25 2012, 09:32 PM)
Haha it's kinda funny as it happened to my friend few times.
Sorry but in Europe we don't have such an issues =]
ASIAN CLOSE MINDED THAT WHY A LOT OF FUNNY STEALING CASE

EUROPE, HK, OPEN MINDED ONLY BUY PAID OR FB

Lolz hope it help :D
SerenaCute
post Nov 5 2012, 04:36 PM

2 posts

Never get mine stolen before coz I stay in Condo. unless the thieve climb up to 12th floor loh. biggrin.gif
aztoiozalan
post Jul 17 2014, 10:59 PM

Hippo Men
1,524 posts

oh crap, this does happen, dafuqz,

i was told by a girl friend ( close fren )

she lives in w,maju area, once she told me she lost her bras and panties, n i was like ???? got meh such thieves.
she was like damn pissed off because it was some expensive bra and panties kinda shit ,
next few days one pair "came back" and with few "ehem" stain n i was like again f***s this shit is happening, but the funney part is that my friends said it was kinda nice of him and thought it turned her on =_=::""" bigtime facepalm

now whats wrong with guys and girls nowadays haih
Branko
post Aug 3 2014, 09:10 AM

9 posts

Next time set up a trap. Put some chloroform on ur underwear...if the thief betahan with ur g string. They usually sniff it on the spot. Straight away pengsan and u can know who is the culprit.
Adrenaline Junkie
post Jul 5 2016, 05:22 PM

9 posts

if it weren't for those thieves... companies like vic. secret , triumph , might go bankrupt ? haha just kidding..

So what if we all live in a perfect world where everything / anyone evil doesn't exist at all. will that happen someday ? i doubt that..

till than.. always take precautions ladies.
Adrenaline Junkie
post Jul 5 2016, 05:23 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(aztoiozalan @ Jul 17 2014, 09:59 PM)
oh crap, this does happen, dafuqz,

i was told by a girl friend ( close fren )

she lives in w,maju area, once she told me she lost her bras and panties, n i was like ???? got meh such thieves.
she was like damn pissed off because it was some expensive bra and panties kinda shit ,
next few days one pair "came back" and with few "ehem" stain n i was like again f***s this shit is happening, but the funney part is that my friends said it was kinda nice of him and thought it turned her on =_=::""" bigtime facepalm

now whats wrong with guys and girls nowadays haih
wadafuq i just read... lmfao~~~
angelgemini
post Jul 5 2016, 05:35 PM

1,663 posts

wonder how much girl willing to pay for their underwear?
i wonder do some people take ur pic and steal ur underwear and sell online?
or end up ur underwear selling in japan?

"Malaysia version"
G3-X
post Aug 20 2019, 05:15 PM

G Three X
635 posts

QUOTE(zenix @ Jan 26 2007, 04:30 PM)
i tot prefer nothing on brows.gif
cool2.gif
Princess_Alicia
post May 21 2020, 08:21 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

Stealing is one thing. Now they are becoming more daring to ask directly from the girl for their worn panties. Happen a lot of time in online marketplace.
zbeth P
post Jul 2 2020, 12:09 AM

Probation
23 posts

I have too many bras & I don't think I need to buy any. LaSenza bras are fashionable, pretty & elegant. Comfortability? Depends on the type of bras. If you looking for a light weight bras, Sorella & Triumph should be fine.
winxclubcheese
post Sep 20 2021, 09:56 AM

39 posts

I kena before
Melhere P
post Sep 21 2021, 09:57 AM

Probation
11 posts

Hahaaha this is quite funny. I have kena before also but didn't really think that guys take it to masturbate. Don't know what to really feel about this. Maybe I can also ask my husband whether he has secretly done it before
beebee1314
post Oct 8 2021, 02:48 PM

Regular
1,683 posts

Sorry as a guy I bump into girls club. Kinda crazy for guys to take another woman's panty. I've only ever used my fiancée's panties. Haha of coz she knows. My fiancee don't buy la senza, but still buy those sexy silk satin panties.

But talking about stolen panties and bra. Wonder anyone studied in utar kampar around 9 yrs ago, staying at East Lake, near the Tesco. One day I was riding my bike out from my rented house for class. Saw a huge collection of panties and bras thrown in the middle of the road at the residential area. Of coz that area a lot Bangla construction workers. Suspect it may be them
air_ed22
post Mar 31 2022, 09:00 PM

39 posts

I also came across guys ask for it...what are they actually thinking of...i didn't know how to react and run away that time...

33 Pages « < 31 32 33Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0309sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:40 AM