Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Dentistry, Potential dentist gather =)

views

loveless90
post Jan 7 2010, 01:00 PM

Casual
411 posts

Im a A level graduate and im intending to become a dentist in the future. I just called up IMU and asked abt the application for dentistry feb intake year 2010 and they told me its closed so now im really confused on going where to study. I'm personally considering university gadjah mada in indonesia as i've checked thru the internet and found out that the uni is pretty reputable in indonesia in comparison to other universities. Also, i've found out that hungary universities are very good too in the field of dentistry, having international recognition from countries like canada and the US. Does anyone here knw anything abt this? please tell me more if possible. wud really appreciate it. thanks.

This post has been edited by loveless90: Jan 7 2010, 01:29 PM
loveless90
post Jan 20 2010, 10:11 PM

Casual
411 posts

AIMST is pretty hard to get in i heard and they are not accepting A level students d starting this year my fren said (im an A level graduate for tat matter).

PIDC or Manipal or Mahsa...which is more popular among students?
loveless90
post Mar 22 2010, 09:06 PM

Casual
411 posts

Any dental students here mind telling me what dentistry is all about besides plucking tooth and studying about oral diseases? and what are the potential difficulties in doing dentistry? thankss
loveless90
post May 20 2010, 03:47 PM

Casual
411 posts

if you're considering which uni to put as first choice...IMO, UM is more established hence u should put UM as first choice, after all its the first dental school in malaysia. But personally to me, i think if i can enter public university, it wont matter to me which one i'm offered as long as i got a place in public uni for dentistry.
loveless90
post May 25 2010, 02:59 PM

Casual
411 posts

QUOTE(dreambig91 @ May 24 2010, 11:48 PM)
anyone knows the deadline for dentistry course for manipal melaka twinning programme?
Well, i couldnt exactly tell u the deadline for now(who knws they change their deadline). However, the last time i checked (few months ago), the deadline is 30th of July. Hence, that means u still have time to apply for it. Good luck in applying. XD thumbup.gif
loveless90
post Jun 8 2010, 10:58 PM

Casual
411 posts

QUOTE(dreambig91 @ Jun 8 2010, 08:38 PM)
i have a question. i just finished my last paper for my A level programme today and i have a feeling my results may end up AAD.

Now if i were to get a seat and the conditional offer is CCC for manipal, how will they see my result?

will the AA outweigh the D or a D is simply unacceptable?
lol...what made u so sure that its gonna be a D? u dint finish the whole paper? or u simply write anything in there?

tell me, what is your grade normally during test/exam...i'm sure it wont be that bad as to get a D if normally u can get A/B....

as for the Q u asked, i cant answer u cos i don knw and i doubt anybody here knows unless that 'anybody' is someone from the student recruitment department in MMMC. but no harm trying to apply, let them do the choosing...just pray hard that u can get in... biggrin.gif
loveless90
post Jun 8 2010, 11:12 PM

Casual
411 posts

QUOTE(limeuu @ Jun 8 2010, 11:08 PM)
ccc?.......the selection cut off so low?!!! shocking.gif
LOL u dint know???

MMMC medic and dentistry also CCC.... tongue.gif

This post has been edited by loveless90: Jun 13 2010, 06:01 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0309sec    0.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled