Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Dentistry, Potential dentist gather =)

views

joscmh90
post Mar 7 2010, 12:39 AM

Casual
449 posts

QUOTE(vulgaregg @ Mar 6 2010, 04:47 PM)
I have a friend doing nursing in Mahsa and from the feedback i get from her is that Mahsa's management is very bad. Class schedules are always changing at the last minute. Holidays are also changed with very short notice. but this is for the nursing course. so im not sure if the dentistry course is under the same management. If it is then it's gonna suck. Besides, Mahsa college is situated in a horrible area la. Parking will costs a bomb if u drive everyday and traffic is just plain bad 24-7.

I'm going to to India this April for PIDC's dental twinning course with VMU. FYI JPA scholars are sent to VMU for dentistry. PIDC's management are very considerate when it comes to paying fees and stuff like that. AS for Manipal's dentistry course i've got no info about it.

Another good option is AIMST in Kedah. It might be one of the more expensive ones compared to Mahsa and PIDC but they are fully equipped for dentistry. I would've gone to Aimst last september if there wasnt any political issues with the MIC. Parents were afraid that with MIC being unstable AIMST uni might be affected too.
Can i know how much is the fees for dentistry at PIDC ? Couldn't find them at their website.. do they have a full local programme ?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0320sec    0.49    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:57 PM