Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Poslaju item untraceable

views

TSnekkidgramma
post Jun 20 2016, 10:59 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(LeeJunLong @ Jun 20 2016, 10:48 PM)

In my case, I was the sender. My only proof was a piece of receipt that Pos Laju gave me for my parcel. I was able to show them that the Poslaju website shows my item is untraceable with the given tracking number. Basically anything that shows you are the owner of the package. I guess it goes the same if you're the receiver, just show your receipt or eh, even a Whatsapp screenshot of your transaction would do just fine.

I just went in and said "I want to file a report on a missing item by Pos Laju", and from that point on just follow their instruction. The officer in charge was super friendly and helpful so it was fairly smooth. By lunch today, I got a call from both Lazada and Pos Malaysia saying that my package was found and case closed. Here's hoping it goes to you too pal

LeeJunLong
post Jun 20 2016, 11:15 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(nekkidgramma @ Jun 20 2016, 10:59 PM)
In my case, I was the sender. My only proof was a piece of receipt that Pos Laju gave me for my parcel. I was able to show them that the Poslaju website shows my item is untraceable with the given tracking number. Basically anything that shows you are the owner of the package. I guess it goes the same if you're the receiver, just show your receipt or eh, even a Whatsapp screenshot of your transaction would do just fine.

I just went in and said "I want to file a report on a missing item by Pos Laju", and from that point on just follow their instruction. The officer in charge was super friendly and helpful so it was fairly smooth. By lunch today, I got a call from both Lazada and Pos Malaysia saying that my package was found and case closed. Here's hoping it goes to you too pal
Wow a respectable and responsible seller, unlike my seller who just went to Poslaju to complain and did not file a police report. Thank you very much for the tips. and every seller should learn from you when parcel go missing.
unsur
post Jun 21 2016, 01:14 PM

9 posts

just wait lo..ntg u can do
LeeJunLong

7 posts

Is it too late if my parcel have been missing for 3 months?
LeeJunLong

7 posts

TSnekkidgramma
post Jun 21 2016, 05:11 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(unsur @ Jun 21 2016, 01:14 PM)
just wait lo..ntg u can do
Not entirely. There's a reason why there's a police division for the sole purpose of commercial case. Better than just twiddling our thumbs around.

QUOTE(LeeJunLong @ Jun 21 2016, 01:14 PM)
Doesn't hurt to try, right? I mean, what else you have to lose.
LeeJunLong
post Jun 21 2016, 05:43 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(nekkidgramma @ Jun 21 2016, 05:11 PM)
Not entirely. There's a reason why there's a police division for the sole purpose of commercial case. Better than just twiddling our thumbs around. 
Doesn't hurt to try, right? I mean, what else you have to lose.
Alright, Thanks.
vanessa_nie
post Mar 15 2018, 04:03 PM

10 posts

This is so wired! Next time you can try our poslaju tracking site. And did you ask why you cannot trace your package even if you had a tracking number? sad.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.15    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:47 AM